AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this was posted by Pojo or someone else a long time ago back when it first aired. Anyways I'm kinda surprised she, them never did it sooner. Afterall this wasn't the first long operation they've preformed.

My question is, what's up with the diaper that's as loud as a pants-load of crumpled newspapers? :D

I think it's awesome they put a diaper reference in the TV show. What TV show is this anyway? Does the character wear them all the time or just for that episode?

Calico said:
I think it's awesome they put a diaper reference in the TV show. What TV show is this anyway? Does the character wear them all the time or just for that episode?

Grey's Anatomy is the show, and I'm guessing no.

No to what? For the episode or for the character wearing them all the time?

AB/TB related emblem in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

(Sorry if this is the wrong forum)

Hello all. Recently I was looking at the emblems in Modern Warfare 3. An emblem is a little picture you can put with a title and background to make a unique identifier for yourself. While looking at the emblems I noticed there were ones of a blue and red pacifier and found it interesting. For those who havecthe game, you have to buy the Regular Package when you Prestige at the Prestige Shop. It would be kind of cool but showing off a fetish wouldn't make me a very agressive player. =P Here's the vid, emblems are at 6 seconds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq20mxwSC0E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SICK! Cant wait to get it!!

Does...does that link work okay? :x

lets see has any one seen the american dad where steve goes to see a scary movie and the movie is so scary they hand out diapers and they have a changing table they show the cashier handing steve the diaper and then they show some one getting changed on the changing table playing with a mobile...

So there I am, and the Family Guy episode with Quagmire in a diaper (we're playing....... SEX!!) and there's an ad for Monday's Hawaii 5-O with Jimmy Buffett guest starring... and swooping down in a helicopter saying "Hang on to your diapers!!"

Yay 2 diaper references not only within a half hour but in 2 different shows! (And a Huggies Little Mover Slipon Ad... but less important. the first 2 were referring to adults in diapers :) )

To me this was nearly like the time a quarter fell on the floor... and landed on its edge, and stayed there... and as God is my witness I had no idea what I was supposed to do :)

I was just playing a boardgame called smallworld underground and one of the tiles is called fountain of youth; it has a gnome wearing footy pajamas and drinking from a bottle. Nothing major, but for such a dark and demonic game it is nice contrast.

I think that's sufficient proof whoopi is ab/dl. lol

I don't know if there's any other Leonard Cohen fans in our midst, but I found an article analyzing the undercurrent of BDSM references in his work, and one portion suggests that his song "Because Of" references age regression/infantilism. It does seem like a bit of a stretch, and the author even admits this, but the notion of my favorite poet/songwriter potentially referencing AB/DL is fascinating nonetheless.
Kinky Cohen: Part 2 [NSFW] | Article | Tiny Mix Tapes (NSFW, as the link implies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back