YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a pack of tena slip maxi, arrived just hours after my parents went on holiday :cloud9:

I think I'm gonna cave and buy some Abena's from amazon while my prime membership is still intact and I can actually afford it :p. Anyway down to my last 2 bellisimo's, such an awesome diaper but so expensive.

theonering1 said:
My stash consists currently of:

1) 40 ABU Super Dry Kids diapers (s/m)
2) 14 Depends Maxium protection Briefs (s/m)
3) 28 Vintage Kleenex Huggies diapers size 1(1992)
4) 20 Exact Underwear
5) 8 Vintage Pampers Baby Dry size 6 (1999)
6) 6 Vintage Pampers Ultra Dry Thins size Large Walker 2 for Boys
7) 20 Luvs Deluxe Prints for Boys size Large
8) 2 Pampers Basico Con Gel XG 10-14kg 22-31lb
9) 17 United Colors of Benetton size 6 (red)
10) 22 Vintage Pampers Thins Stretch size 5 for Girls
11) 31 Pampers Cruisers Size 6
12) 1 Diaper Genie twist away disposable refill (green)

What are Exact Underwear? Are they absorbant or just regular underwear?

Got 74 diapers in my stash. A mix between:

1. ABU Cushies
2. ABU Super Dry Kids
3. Abena Abri-Form M4
4. Unique WellnessBriefs
5. Tranquility ATN Diapers
6. ABU Classic Diaper
7. Attends Waistband Brief
8. MoliCare SuperPlus Brief
9. Assure Briefs

View attachment 8922

ok, just did an inventory because of new stock (and to get out of studying for 10 mins :p)

66 lille classic pad maxi (stuffers)
3x24 + 2 tena maxi medium (just got the case of 72)
3 Abena M4
2 Molicare Super Plus medium
1 Attends regular slip

Last edited:
they are like a no name pull up absorbent yes

My newly acquired stash and I are going through a lovely honeymoon period. I bought:

30 pack of CVS diapers
21 pack of Goodnites
2x 13 packs of underjams (which I love!)
8 pack of NUK 3 pacifiers

I am a big fan of the kids pull-ups. The smallest CVS diapers were way too large for me and sagged quite a bit. I might pull them on over my other diapers if I want to double-up for some padded fun. Or maybe they'll be my last-resort emergency stash. I still have plenty, but I'm already concerned about what I'm going to do when I run out. . . I'm sure this is why some people have gigantic stashes.

This is so much fun!

I have a pack of Depends pull up kind (but I don't like the brand too much because it leaks quite often and the pack is almost used up) and I'm planning on getting some more (different brand) later.

Just restocked last night
aee701f7-7f68-c433.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

2 Packs of Bambino Teddy
2 Packs of Bambino Bianco
2 Packs of Bambino Classico
5 packs of vintage white Goodnites
and a couple more different samples too!

I have one closet for cloths and one for diapers, and I'm not really hiding them as I live by myself. As I'm incontinent, i wear diapers 24/7. I normally wear Tena Pants Maxi at daytime, and Molicare SuperPlus at nights. Dunno how many packs I have left, I keep buying some now and then :)

I'm jealous of everyone.. all I have are a few goodnites..

I don't have to hide mine as my partner (obviously) knows I'm incontinent, but I still have limited storage space so I only have a maximum of two packs at a time. At the moment I have a pack of Lille Lil-fit Supers, and a pack of Boots night-time pullups (which I wear in the day at home).

Over 100 Cubic feet of diapers! The OCD is really kicking in! This is the AB/DL Apocalyptic Survivalist Hoard

Just added 40 Tena Ultra's (free from Craigslist). These work fantastically as boosters; after trimming, the absorbent pad measures 11"X 24". Also recently found Boudreaux's Butt Paste in the 16 Oz. tub for $5.00, so I bought several and added 3 Avent Baby Bottles and a sterling silver engraved baby spoon.

Regarding disposable diapers, I don't have a current count but my full case boxes take up a space from floor to ceiling in our closet that measures a bit over 36"X48"X96". This is 96 cubic feet of diapers. (This should last more than a day). I always carry a duffel in the trunk of the car with 4 diaper set-ups, extra plastic pants, soap, shampoo and towels and 2 changes of clothes.

I have 3 boxes in our laundry room that is my working stash to modify as boosters and make up complete diaper set-ups for a week at a time. I usually have 14 - 20 setups prepped at any given time. A diaper set-up is typically 3 to 5 diapers/garments modified as boosters inside a Disposable Brief.

I commonly use three set-ups per day - One when I go to bed, another if I need to change during the night and one or two during the day.

I have gone 24/7 for a couple of years now, although most days I go 6-8 hours without diapers (which decreases diaper rash episodes). During the rare occasions that I do get diaper rash, I use a zinc oxide based diaper cream (Desitin, A&D, Boudreaux's Butt Paste) and suspend wearing diapers until the rash passes.

Regarding disposal - You might guess - I always ask for plastic when I bag my groceries. I triple bag and tie off used diapers and dispose of them into the outside garbage can daily. This usually more than suffices for odor control, etc.

I have two and a half packs of Tena Slip Maxi and a pack and a half of Lille fit Super which I use wear occasionally wear but am not over fond of them because the tapes come undone on them too easily!

Usually just on normal pack of depends underwear at a time occasional goodnites just to keep up with changes as for hiding, well it's not really hiding but gets the job done, underwear drawer in dresser

- - - Updated - - -

Diapered Rabbit said:
Just added 40 Tena Ultra's (free from Craigslist). These work fantastically as boosters; after trimming, the absorbent pad measures 11"X 24". Also recently found Boudreaux's Butt Paste in the 16 Oz. tub for $5.00, so I bought several and added 3 Avent Baby Bottles and a sterling silver engraved baby spoon.

Regarding disposable diapers, I don't have a current count but my full case boxes take up a space from floor to ceiling in our closet that measures a bit over 36"X48"X96". This is 96 cubic feet of diapers. (This should last more than a day). I always carry a duffel in the trunk of the car with 4 diaper set-ups, extra plastic pants, soap, shampoo and towels and 2 changes of clothes.

I have 3 boxes in our laundry room that is my working stash to modify as boosters and make up complete diaper set-ups for a week at a time. I usually have 14 - 20 setups prepped at any given time. A diaper set-up is typically 3 to 5 diapers/garments modified as boosters inside a Disposable Brief.

I commonly use three set-ups per day - One when I go to bed, another if I need to change during the night and one or two during the day.

I have gone 24/7 for a couple of years now, although most days I go 6-8 hours without diapers (which decreases diaper rash episodes). During the rare occasions that I do get diaper rash, I use a zinc oxide based diaper cream (Desitin, A&D, Boudreaux's Butt Paste) and suspend wearing diapers until the rash passes.

Regarding disposal - You might guess - I always ask for plastic when I bag my groceries. I triple bag and tie off used diapers and dispose of them into the outside garbage can daily. This usually more than suffices for odor control, etc.

All I got to say is damn that's alot

tappedland said:
I'm jealous of everyone.. all I have are a few goodnites..

Lmao
Right ?
All I have is some depends underwear for men

I need to get some Abu cushies so bad :wallbash:

I have 4 soothers and a Nuk 5 on the way. And my pillow case, i need to smell that to fall asleep with my thumb in my mouth, have recently added soothers and love them. Although my tumb still wins sometimes, until the nuk 5 shows up I'm sure :paci:
Just wanted to add I keep my pillowcase right next to my pillow and my soothers get hidden in a pillow with a hidden pocket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back