What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put on a Kendall simplicity plastic backed with a tranquility flow thru booster this morning at 730 and I still haee it on!!!This booster is AWESOME!!!!!

Anon E. Mouse said:
Uh. I didn't feel like posting another thread, but I felt like asking... Say I were wearing two goodnites. They're not that thick, but together and all, still not thick at all. Significantly thicker than regular underwear.

Uh yeah. I got my ass slapped by a friend this morning. Afterwards she gave me a funny look with an eyebrow raised. She didn't say anything though. Do I need to be worried? Would it be a good idea to worry?

My wife slapped my butt three times last Saturday and I was wearing an Abena Super. She didn't bat an eyelash and she knows that I wear but she's never actually seen my diapers or known when I was wearing one. :smile:

molicare premium air plus; lare size.

alright but the friggn tapes come loose

Unique Wellness brief. Check out the review in diaper talk. :)

DELTA Form M3

I've decided to wear for the majority of the time I'm in the UK since it's soo cold. Well it's not like I'm doing too much else. I wonder if I shall wear all the way on the flight home hehe.

A very wet Certainty Max Protection:)

[font="Calibri,Arial"]Huggies... Drynites. There are some things they are not intended for. I've ignored that fact :p[/font]

A molicare super plus with abri let booster decorated with tapes from pamperchu's site.

your mom......

j/k

in bed. its 230am i got a abena super with a stuffer.
its my bed diap.
when I wake I get into a secure plus
and if I'm gonna be out for awhile or playing a game
I throw on a bambino.

and by throw on I mean my wife does her motherly like duties and wraps me up.

cause its how we roll.

A depends maximum protection, and inside it is a huggies size 4 baby-stretch thing or something like that, basically for a stuffer. I also put holes in that, as well as in the depends, and then put another one of those huggies over the outside of the depends, so it looks really baby-ish. Wasn't sure how it'd come out to look, but I'm actually pretty happy with it:

Last edited by a moderator:
McKesson Stay Dry Performance Adult Brief with a Dignity Briefmate as a booster covered by Salk Sani-Pant plastic pants.

Contifit All-in-one with Tena Flex as a booster :3. Very comfy.

Molicare Super usually for nites, Attends Breathables for the daytime. Waiting until I've used most of my Moli's then I'll probably start buying Bambinos by the case - they're awesome.

BKKY

Abena M4 (xplus, plasticbacked)

2 Goodnites in my skull sleeper that I just wet. :)

Depends with my Comco plastic pants over them. Very wet as I just woke up!

I dont know 0.0

its off white, 6 tabs , yellow wetness strip , inside it has the blue gel

Bambino's classico. With a diaper tape too :D

Right now I'm wearing a Prevail small... I have the day off so It's going to be diapers all day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back