What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rita said:
Gray Diaper cover and a pink MagaMax this morning .
Nice color combination!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PaddedRita
Beyond XP5000

Tenawearer said:
Active fit maxi. One wetting while walking the dog. Try to wear this one until a evening change for a active ultima.
I’ve had to be a ‘grown up’ today, but I think I may treat myself to a nappy tonight!

A nice terry nappy and time for bed

Rearz Dinosaur diaper!

Dotty Bed Ted's

Working this morning so no nappy.

Started the day in a wet Ultima Active, but it’s a working no nappy day for me too.

A very, very wet and just a little mess in my morning Abena M4 cloth back diaper over which I have a pair of DuraTex waterproof pants from Babykins, Oops, make that a large mess!

Last edited:
DLmikey said:
Started the day in a wet Ultima Active, but it’s a working no nappy day for me too.
Home now so may reach for a ultima for afternoon/evening before changing for bed. Have to think of a post lunch activity plan...

A fully well used Trest bluebdiaper.😁

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Tenawearer said:
Home now so may reach for a ultima for afternoon/evening before changing for bed. Have to think of a post lunch activity plan...
Sounds like a good plan! 👍 I’m partly working at home but with several visits out, but I’ve got the decorators in at home doing the exterior of the house so people are likely to appear at various windows upstairs and down at any time - so it’s not the best time to be in nappies! Maybe tonight perhaps…

Reactions: Tenawearer
Abbie assisted me changing out of soggy pink MagaMax into an Tie Die MagaMax with a Tan diaper cover this morning !

Attachments

• Tie Die Tan Cover.jpg
    Tie Die Tan Cover.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Pocket nappy 4 inserts and a merano wool cover as PUL pant are to warm today as I’m working out side and it’s 21c

Addiction fed, active fit ultima.

Tenawearer said:
Addiction fed, active fit ultima.
Now you’re just making me jealous! 😉

DLmikey said:
Now you’re just making me jealous! 😉
I will have to start working full time to keep the nappies at bay.

The decorators have gone, my work last visit has been done, so until tomorrow, I’m going back into nappies! 😊 Tena Maxi Active Fit and some plastic pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tenawearer and Deleted member 69135
DLmikey said:
The decorators have gone, my work last visit has been done, so until tomorrow, I’m going back into nappies! 😊 Tena Maxi Active Fit and some plastic pants.

Might try without pvc pants tonight. Public holiday tomorrow, free on Friday too. Have to do some serious sorting and tidying up in mother in law's apartment so maybe less nappies for a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back