What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Molicare super plus. My last one :(. Hopefully i will be able to get my hands on something other than depends next week. I think i have a couple of tranquility breifs left. Damn i only use depends as a last resort but its better than waking up in a wet bed lol

goodnites, way way better then the walgreens sleep pants I was wearing... I can actally wear these more then once if I so choose.

Depend Super Brief with abri let booster. Nice and thick!

First Quality with a Prevail Stuffer...

A medium Abena X-Plus. Truly impressed now. I ordered the wrong size last time, and while it still fit, it almost felt like a Depend brief. The absorbancy was still amazing, but it was pretty small on me. Now that I have the right size, I see what people are talking about with bulk! I've now found my diaper, and doubt I'll ever change. Thank you Abena!

Stupid, dumb, thin, regular, boxer shorts!!!! :-(

Uh. I didn't feel like posting another thread, but I felt like asking... Say I were wearing two goodnites. They're not that thick, but together and all, still not thick at all. Significantly thicker than regular underwear.

Uh yeah. I got my ass slapped by a friend this morning. Afterwards she gave me a funny look with an eyebrow raised. She didn't say anything though. Do I need to be worried? Would it be a good idea to worry?

I don't know, can't help you Mouse. Sorry :)

As of right now, I'm wearing a Top Care Protective Underwear, not really absorbent, but two stacked has gotten me through the night, although 1 can only handle like 90% of my overfilled bladder. I really wish I had something uber-absorbent, the more the merrier!!

Tripled my Depends yesterday afternoon, still going strong

Secure xplus with 2x huggies overnite stuffers.

I got some samples of Tranquility All Through the Night. Might of found a new love in brands. They pull the urine away and do not feel wet which is awesome.

...2 Depends with six cloth stuffers. Nice and comfy!!!

Bambinos Classico - Got my sample today mainly to see what size I need lol.

At work in Euron Super Plus and plastic pants:)

Depend max protection, changed in walmart right after buying them, good times! Also stuffed a few with pampers cruisers 6 , gonna try those out later, they look and feel super thick!

Medium Abena X-Plus :)

i use mamy poko
the best in my mind :D

I am wearing what I always wear. Terry nappies and plastic pants. I have been at work today and am ready for a change. I will have clean nappies and plastic pants for the evening and I will certainly need a change in the morning.

Well, just found out I can barely get into a goodnite. :) Really don't plan on actually using it, but it's a nice play diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back