AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
On that same page they give you instructions on how to copy it to a forum.

comicpotttttyyy1.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Takashi said:
YouTube - Parents going off on their teens for loving diapers

Just browsing around youtube and found that, any thoughts?

I found that quite interesting. I don't think his arguments are that good...especially to people outside of the community.

But a few parts were pretty funny. "What garment did your child wear as a baby? What? Wait for it...wait for it...could it have been one of these? (holds up diaper)".

I also found it neat that a person with a southern accent, long hair and facial hair, and dressed like that...it was neat to hear a person like that standing up for *B/DLism.

This may or may not have already posted (and also, this is irrelivant and not very important). But in the video game known as "saints row 2" in a mall ive searched around and found a large area that is a wel above norma size nurserey. Above the entrance to the room is a sign reading "Second childhood playground". And mind you evereything in there is Adult size. This game is known for its secrets and hidden things (A.K.A. "easter eggs") the refrence moder culture.

Perhaps im just parranoyed, perhaps not.

Last night on Hell's Kitchen Jim said that baby food tastes good.

AAh montey python, the crew who, in their movie 'meaning of life' they proportedly set out to offend absolutely everybody.

the python sketch though is NOT aimed at AB/DL's what they were doig was putting a spin on a potentially ambiguuous phrase, like 'the man eating chicken' can mean 2 things, a chicken that preys on humans, or simpl a man, that s eating chicken,

te sketch was about 'baby snatchers' now most people assume that means those that steal the babies fromtheyr prams.
the pythons purt a spin on it, having BAbIES doing the snatching

Takashi said:
YouTube - Parents going off on their teens for loving diapers

Just browsing around youtube and found that, any thoughts?

At first it almost sounded as if he was going to blame the parents and other caregivers for making the child like diapers. Also the guy has a point but it's not very valid. There's a difference between being potty trained and not while wearing diapers. But really I do agree that parents need to clam down about it and think and talk about it rationally. Most of the time the kid wanted to keep it hiden since they knew they would freak out.

ok everyone here is forgetting one of the awesomest shows ever. In Undergrads, Roco ( he's the only character I'm not sure about the name...) admits that he wears diapers to win drinking contests and proceeds to pull his pants down. I'd find a link but I'm on my iPod right now since I'm über paranoid.

I saw a preview for The Jerry Springer Show. The episode tomorrow involves a woman who "has sex for diapers." I'm guessing she has a fetish for them...?

Scritcher said:
I saw a preview for The Jerry Springer Show. The episode tomorrow involves a woman who "has sex for diapers." I'm guessing she has a fetish for them...?

Either that or she's being promiscuous because she has a child she needs them for. Hopefully not because she was promiscuous. Before.

The newest issue of MAD Magazine (#501: October 2009) has a Mis-Match.com site parody. Among the fake profiles they have listed is "n2Diapers."

Cartoons in diapers.

There cartoon called Camp Lazlo.

"Hold it Lazlo."

It when Lazlo won the lemonade drink off with Edward. So Edward trick Lazlo that He was wearing what the astronant wear. It was a diaper.

Last edited:
Kid Shnitzel

You watch Cartoon Network.

The cartoon Chowder.

Shnitzel was geting tired of the same thing over & over again. So He come in as a kid, so He don't have any responsibility to clean up, so Chowder have to clean up, then Chowder heard that a baby don't have no responsibility, He come back wearing a diaper & act like a baby, so did Shnitzel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back