YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few packs of Walgreens brand briefs that I actually hide underneath my underwear/socks in my drawers. I really never run out of those since I have like 20 pairs of each, so there is always a layer of socks/underwear covering them.

I have got 3 packs of drynites 2 packs of tena pull ups and 2 packs of boots staydry tapeons

My diapers are located in a closet in the basement. I installed a hinged clasp on the door with a lock so that my children can not accidentlly discover my stash. The whole closet is dedicated to my adult baby ways. Inside is a pink closet stacker that is filled with around 50 diapers. Each section is seperated into different brands. You will find Bambino Classicos, Bambino Bellissimos, Abena Abri-Form XP's, ABU Cushies, and ABU Super Dry Kids. Against one wall I have two whole cases, 160 diapers of ABU Cushies as well as two whole cases of ABU Super Dry Kids. Sometimes I just open up the closet door and stare at my five foot high wall of 360 disposable diapers. Hanging from the ceiling is my pink Disney Princess Dress with matching bloomers and some pink plastic panties. Against the other wall are rubbermaid tins full of all kinds of goodies. One contains all of my Maxi-pads...Always Overnights, Stayfree Overnights, Kotex Overnights, Abri-san pads, Poise Ultra's, and Tena Overnights. Another tin contains baby items like powder, lotion, baby oil, and diaper rash cream. The third one has enema supplies and suppositories. Against the other wall is a case of Bambino Bellissimos and a few packages of Abena Abri-San XP's. All in all I would guess that I have over 500 diapers in my sissy closet. I keep it perfectly organized.

I have 9 sleep comforts & 8 Goodnites...i stash them in a bag at the bottom of my closet with a bunch of crap on top so no one sees them....except my boyfriend...he knows about'em

I no longer have a stash, actually. It's been quite some time since I've worn diapers frequently, so I've had no reason to have a stash. This is primarily due to two factors: 1.) My girlfriend is living with me now, and she has a tendency to snoop when she gets into a cleaning fit. 2.) My old hiding place, in a drawer of a dresser that I'd sealed shut, so it could only be accessed by removing another drawer and reaching through a hole to get into it, is no longer available, as I no longer have the desk.

I Keep my stash in a closet with a snow jacket over it, under I have a half package of goodnites and a ABU ultra sample pack.

i have 2 packs of size 6 and 10 size 5 pampers in storage and a mix of huggies size 6 pampers size 6 and pampers usa size 5 about 75 diapers in all my diaper stash at home is in the bottom of the old cedar chest which i use for my sleeping bag

I now have 44 boots staydry tape ons 1 pack drynites and 1 pack tena pull ups

$30.00 for 144 briefs

Just scored numerous packs of Attends Breathable Briefs numbering 136 briefs and a partial pack of Medline Ultra-Soft Plus Disposable Briefs with 8 briefs. Thats just under 21 cents per brief!

The last time I posted in this thread was probably something like a year ago when I had nothing but makeshifts and my imagination, so I thought I'd update y'all.

My 'suitcase of wonders' currently contains one bellissimo (saving it!), twenty-something molicare supers, a white all-in-one velcro-fastening diaper, one sissy printed pocket diaper with snapping sides, a pair of white-ish plastic pants, a tube (?) of J&J baby powder, and two nuk 3 pacis.

Wow, I've come far since I joined! :sweatdrop:

one saved from every different brand I have ever encountered that fit me ,
pampers6,7 , huggies, various store brands
pull-ups,
plain goodnights,
modern goodnights,
stored a pack of sleep shorts in case they might become a valuable ebay auction one day.
beneton size 6 ( only 2 left) :(
1 Super Toddler (basicaly a youth diaper ,all white with baby blue wording on the wide tapping strip) like a first quality or bmx diaper
4 packs ABU BMX
1/2 pack underjams
an assortment of cloth AIO and plastic pants
2 cases abena m4
1/2 case of m2
several bambinos, bianco, and original
1/2 pack dry 24/7
4 fabines
2 cases abena m4

I keep them in the most top secret location known to man ... under my bed :)

Cherub said:
How did you fit 20 bags worth of diapers under your bed???? That's got to be a record,,,if it is possible in the first place.

the abena cases are in the closset and i must have doubled the M4 number , there is only 2 cases of them
the bmx bags are small, only 10 diapers a bag

it all fits , though it is a game of diaper tetris if I want something from the back :)

got a new stash last week!

2 packs of 20 Hartmann MoliCare Premuim soft super size M
4 packs of 27 Tena Slip Maxi M
and a pack of newly introduces Tena Slip Ultima to try out!

I have been building my diaper stash back up to "operating capacity" after an intensely long and brutally hot summer. It has been a relief to start wearing 24/7 again and i might even continue on through the winter, or as long as i can manage. I have a job and use most of my money from it for food, gas, thc and diapers/accessories/little kid stuff. I recently ordered all of the following and there will be a bit more before i am done by next week.

1 - Case of Bambino Bellissimo's - (48) - fun diapers/heavy wetting and messing when i feel like it/little kid play.

1 - Case of ABU Cushies - (80) - In terms of hiding (publicly) in comfort, style and general ease of ergonomic design, i haven't found a better diaper than this one....yet.

2 - Cases of Abena X-Plus with plastic back - (72) - In terms of design, this one might be the best. I have yet to have a night time leak with them. I use these so that i can use my Bellissimo's for playing. I would have bought Dry 24/7's again, but i always come back to these for some reason....

2 - ABU Cloth Velcro Diapers with Plastic Back - These are indispensable any time I'm playing, lounging, or sleeping; specifically, whenever i want to, A) not make any potential extra messes wherever i am sitting, B) have a lot of extra padding for that feeling that is indescribably awesome. These are for special occasions, so that way they don't become mundane. Moderation.

I also bought the following, all of which aren't diapers but for the usage of diapers: lots of Johnson's baby powder (lol), 2 boxes of baby wipes and a lot of refills, 2 more specially made Onesie's with awesome designs, 2 footie sleepers. I also intend to be ordering a few pacifiers some time next week.

So after an entire paycheck for two weeks has been spent, I think i might, now, have what i will require. It may seem excessive, but I am just attempting to cover my proverbial bases until the first of the year. Considering that I just went back to wearing 24/7, (since a week ago) I am not sure how long this will last, now with my current diaper usage. I will have more money to work with in about two months so i wouldn't mind buying this size of an order as "stash re-supplier" every three months if that is what it takes. I am using roughly 3-4 diapers a day right now and i think i may have calculated enough for use until December. I am hoping that I wont have to buy this again until then. Here is to a heavily diapered, cold and cozy, and awesome winter.

I stash mine behind a box labelled "BABY", I chose it because it is quite ironic and has old gear, no diapers, just duvet covers and clothes

i used to have a stash i would make cause i didn't have money nor the confidence to buy my own pack of disposable diaper's, so i would steal/take any diaper i could find when no one was looking and hide them in a sleeve of my jacket or coat i had with me or on me and hide them in a good enough spot to hide them and when i would use them i would hide them in a place till i could throw them away.

At the moment I keep my stash in a locked suitcase at the back of my closet. I have a pack of abena abri form m4's, a case of 12 bambino bellisimo's, a pack of goodnites, and another case of depends protection with tabs. Theres a lot of diapers crammed into this suitcase but I love my diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back