YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have any diapers for a long time, except for the sample PacifiersRUs sent me.
The other day I found a 24 pack of Mckesson briefs at a thrift store! In my size, for $7.
Woohoo! :)
I keep them in the top of my closet. I don't hide them because I'm a grown woman and I'm open about AB stuff with my wife and our roommate.

195h45C said:
Only like 20 (out of 46) Libero Comfort Fit XL+ (Called 7 here)

I'm soon gonna get a Pj's and some Comfort Fit 8's, for now I have a childish shirt and some childish pyjama pants.

Don't bother with the size 8, they are smaller than libero comfort fit 7 and because they are a pull up there is no way to rig them to fit at all. I literally threw nearly the entire pack away the same day I bought them.

BTW the reason I threw them away rather than donating or selling them was because I was traveling abroad and had no way of doing anything else with them and I sure wasn't going to carry them around.

As nosy as my parents are when they come over, I can only buy 1 pack at a time. my house doesn't have any good hiding places so I'm considering building a locked closet chest or maybe a secret compartment in one of my dressers. I've currently got a half pack of the L/XL Goodnites [removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
-Girls and Boys Goodnites L/XL, 2009-Most Recent Designs
-Boys Pull-Ups (Cars Design)
-Girls Pull-Ups (Princesses)
-A few goodnites boxers
-Pampers Size 6's
-Abena M4s
-Dry 24/7s
-I think I have some Lil' Swimmers lying around somewhere?

I have a dresser in my bedroom with 3 entire drawers dedicated.

Top shelf - Depends Real Fit Briefs pull ups, Walgreens Brand Adjustable Underwear (because they have one giant tab like baby diapers, even though they suck), my plastic pants (2 pair), CVS Brand Boxers for Men (also pretty garbage).

Middle Shelf - CVS and Walgreen Brand Fitted Briefs, size medium, large, and XL (because one of each size on at once is the only way to go with store brand briefs).

Third Shelf - Attends Extended Wear Overnight Briefs and Tranquility ATNs.

I currently have:
1Case of Bambino Biancos
1Case of Bambino Bellisimos
2Cases of ABU Cushies (1reg and 1clothlike)
2Packages Super Dry Kids
2Packages Abena M4
1Package Molicare X Plus
1Package Dry 24/7
10 Fabine Exclusives
4 prefold cloth diapers
6pairs of plastic pants.

I've got my thick underwear in my dresser. A box of Super X-Plus: 3/4 under the bed and the open one in the walk-in closet on a shelf behind my business suits. Baby wipes on the toilet tank. Disposable shaver in the shower.

A pacifier in the nightstand. A kangaroo plushie by the bed. Sippy bottles in my computer desk.

I've spread stuff around a bit.

I just used up a pack of L/XL girl's GoodNites, and I plan on buying a few packs of Tinker Bell GoodNites this weekend. I normally keep my stash in a corner in my closet, no one seems to really mind (my brother thinks it's funny that I'm buying GoodNites, but doesn't really think much of it otherwise).

My "stash" is actually not a secret, but a supply...and I'll put it this way:

I wear 24/7, and change -- on average, 4-7x / day (including my bed-time diaper).
I haven't bought diapers since February; and it's almost October! ^_^

Went and restocked on GoodNites, and I now have two packs of Tinker Bell ones sitting in my closet.

I went and restocked my stash. Now I've got 40 Underjams and 40 of the walgreens diapers (These are great wearing double, the underjam leaks into the tape on, I wear these while at home.) and I bought a mega and jumbo pack of boys goodnites and have 5 of those walgreens sleep pants left. So far its been 2 days of 24/7. I might keep it up, its a bunch of fun!

Reactions: SkinnyDL
A drawer and third filled with mostly molicares

2 Depend Real fit
2 Walgreen diapers
1 Drynite
1 case of 42 (41) AbriForm M4 poly-backed
1 case of 56 (54) Molicare SuperPlus
1 case of 72 (71) Dry24/7
1 LED paci
1 Gizmo plushy from the Gremlins
almost a dozen target sleepers

The cases aren't hidden right now, but I just got them last week and they should be hidden by the time my mom gets back from Spain this Thursday.

I think that's everything.

i built a safe in the wall behind where a picture hangs and it has a finger print scanner and a combination lock i keep diapers, wipes, baby powder in there

I keep mine under my bed, but since I don't have a metal bed frame I have to lift my bed to get to one, it's a good hiding spot, but it's a bit of a hassle to get to.

I have alot of list here so ill be quick with this:

17 Dry 24/7's(18 on reserve)
24 Pure'n Gentle PajamaPants
22 New print style Cuddle Ups baby diapers(20 on reserve)
10 Pull up style diapers with Pokemon prints
10 Tugaboos Overnights(dont buy these,they leak due that they have the leak guards cheaply made)
4 Old Cuddle Ups baby diapers(has dogs and turtles on them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back