YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep a portion of my diapers in my dresser with my socks and underwear as well as my plastic pants (I only have two.),and my Nuk. I keep the excess under my bed and the unopened bags in the linen closet. I keep my powder and wipes on top of my dresser.
Remaining Supplies:
36 Abena Abri-form X-plus (small)
8 Depends Ultimate Protection
At least 30 Abena Abri-let doublers

small stash compared to some on Adisc.
But my stash is a new pack of plastic back M4's minus one of course :p
and im planning on getting a paci this week or weekend depending on how things work out

I went shoping recently so I did another tally of my diapers,my adult size diapers supply is starting to get thin...I get more baby diapers then adult size because im not ready to buy the adult diaper brands yet[I get scared]

[got 20 yesterday for this total]46 Cuddle Ups Diapers Size 6[36 Dogs and Turtle prints/10 Toy blocks prints]

14 Huggies Little Movers diapers Size 6

9 Bambino Teddy Size Medium diapers

5 pull up style diapers with Pokemon prints Size L/XL

2 Goodnites Size L/XL

This will be the last time I will do any diaper shoping because I will not be able to receive my allowance anymore 'cause im 18 and the US government takes your money away when your 18.

When I do get my collage financial aid...Ill do some real diaper shoping...but for now...Im one sad Pokemon.

Oh! and I forgot to tell you,a few weeks ago at this yard sale I got a diaper pail! Yeay!

my stash consist of 48 bambino teddies

16 abena m4s

12 molicare supers

and a handful of like 5 other diapers including abu cushies, super dry kids, unique wellness and several drugstore brand diapers.

MegaChar said:
This will be the last time I will do any diaper shoping because I will not be able to receive my allowance anymore 'cause im 18 and the US government takes your money away when your 18.

I don't think you really understand how United States taxes work. Your money does not simply get taken away when you're 18 years old. First off, you can be taxed before the age of 18 if you have a legal job that gives you an income above a certain threshold. Second, you parents are allowed to give you monetary "gifts" (could be interpretable as allowance) of up to around 13,000 dollars before any can actually be taken away. Finally, if you don't have a job or you have a job that hasn't paid you enough to be within the lowest tax bracket, then you aren't required to pay taxes.

Back on topic, I have 10 Bambino Biancos in my room at the moment. Can't really order more till I get back to college in the fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arr my stash....

I have
2x. Packs of bambinos plain print
3x. Emergency diapers (left from an old pack from old age care shop can't remember the brand!)
3x nuk 5 dummys, one in pink one spare and one past it's best
One pair of plastic pants pink
One onesie pink printed
Two pairs of knickers
A baby dress I don't like!!!!!!!
A pair of knee/thigh length white socks
My bottle
Mr Bear
And a lunch box that should have an 18 certificate for the contents

I currently have 25 Abena X-plus diapers, and that's it.

6 abena x-plus

diapernh said:
Just restocked last night
aee701f7-7f68-c433.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2
im so jealous

I have :
56 X Molicare super Plus Med.
14 x Abena M4's
12 X Tena Night Briefs
5 X Molicare Super Plus Small.
8 X ATN Briefs Small
7 X Attends Breathable Small
12 X Goodnites Girls L/XL (I also have 1 of the first Diapers I bought left the Goonites with the White sides)
2 X Goodnites Boys L/XL
50 X Tranquility Washcloths
1 X Tranquility Pull on style underwear

I also have : Onesie, Footed sleeper, 1 Locking Plastic pants (Pink), 1 Pull on plastic pants(Blue Print), 1 Snap-on(Lavender), Nuk 5, and a Cloth Diaper from Babykins

Il Take pics and post them once I finish Building my Armoire and load it up XD (Its all under my bed atm)

i currently have 28 depend maximum protection diapers and i currently have 2 in a safe in my room, and the others in a wooden box under lock and key in my closet. :)

- - - Updated - - -

i want your stash!

BluesClues said:
I have :
56 X Molicare super Plus Med.
14 x Abena M4's
12 X Tena Night Briefs
5 X Molicare Super Plus Small.
8 X ATN Briefs Small
7 X Attends Breathable Small
12 X Goodnites Girls L/XL (I also have 1 of the first Diapers I bought left the Goonites with the White sides)
2 X Goodnites Boys L/XL
50 X Tranquility Washcloths
1 X Tranquility Pull on style underwear

I also have : Onesie, Footed sleeper, 1 Locking Plastic pants (Pink), 1 Pull on plastic pants(Blue Print), 1 Snap-on(Lavender), Nuk 5, and a Cloth Diaper from Babykins

Il Take pics and post them once I finish Building my Armoire and load it up XD (Its all under my bed atm)

Here are my pics XD
View attachment 12985View attachment 12986

Until Monday, a shoebox with some Luvs in it that I save for stuffers under my bed. Come Monday, I'm stocking up on Goodnites. I wanna see the new prints :D

1 Pampers cruisers size 7, 2 Sleep pants XL(Wall greens version of good-nights), 1 goodnight.
Hidden in a bag in my roof attic, under about a foot of insulation.

3 ATNs
1 Pack of Attends

Right now, I have about a half-case of Molicares.
I'm a gangsta. I keep 'em stashed in my ceiling tiles. No one's found 'em yet.

currently have in my closet 13 attends, 46 abena m4s, 51 dry 24/7s ,14 molicare super plus, 30 molicare supers , 6 bambino teddys ,1 cloth diaper with plastic pants, 3 onesies, stuffed animals, a posey straitjacket and leather restraints

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back