YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
five parents choice diapers inside a Clue game box and I keep my sippy cups in hollowed out books.

GoofyBenjamin said:
five parents choice diapers inside a Clue game box and I keep my sippy cups in hollowed out books.

I love it :D

cgh said:
I love it :D
I hate to say it but oldest trick in the book.

GoofyBenjamin said:
I hate to say it but oldest trick in the book.

No pun intended, of course. :)

It takes some real dedication to hollow out books, even if you have a nice jigsaw.

Cottontail said:
No pun intended, of course. :)

It takes some real dedication to hollow out books, even if you have a nice jigsaw.

I use a knife and a dry wall saw. the books are already ruined from being in the attic for decades.

under some laundry in a suitcase. That things right in the middle of my room though

I currently don't have any, since I moved back to my parents (3 months) I haven't had any and its killing me to say the least haha. I was wondering what do u consider as the best diaper to buy in store (walgreens, walmart) and the internet. I'm 6 foot tall and weigh 230. I'm more big and not terribly fat. I look for more of a thicker diaper with tapes and not pullups. Any suggestions?

i have 24 of the new goodnights and 2 of the the old ones so 26 goodnights

PIC_0013.jpg

Here I have:
5 packs abena abri-form m4
4 packs molicare super plus size m
3 packs AirOliver pads
1 pack tena slip maxi size m with plastic
a bag full of other diapers and pads that I'm going to try out :D

I ordered together with a friend last time so not all of this is mine, but it is a cool view still.

My main "working stash" is mostly composed of Molicare Classics (large), Molicare Super (med and large) and Tranquility ATNs. I have two huge boxes in my basement that hold my "archive" of different kinds of diapers—my most prized diapers are a mostly full bag of early 90's Attends (size large). I also have an unopened bag of late 80's Attends in the "junior" size. They are just like baby diapers, but big enough for a normal teen or a skinny adult.

Now that I have an actual stash coming along I can finally post it:

13 Walgreens brand size 6 diapers
and a fresh pack of goodnights xl.

I cant wait to try out the goodnights, the walgreens ones keep snapping on me

If I talked about my stash - my wife shakes her head at what all I've acquired, since it's cloth, plastic pants AND disposables with booster pads - I would make people jealous. But, then, at my age, I know what I like, I like to vary what I use, and I can afford what I have. A little hint to the younger set, Sam's Club has great prices on a medium weight disposable(I think is made by Invacare, and with boost pads, can last all day), and keeping a couple of your local thrift shops and places like Goodwill stores and the like can keep you well stocked inexpensively. I was able to pick up Attends(I know, don't flame me, but at the price, a person CAN make them work!) Mediums, 18 pack, for $1.99. Now, YOU figure out the per diaper cost. And, YOU only want Abenas or Molicares? LOL

My stash is small at the moment, hadn't had a chance to order online in a while. Parents haven't done anything out of the house for more than a few hours.

About 15 Depend Fitted Max Prot. in medium left. I'm pretty big, so they don't fit too good. Going to use the rest as make-shift liner.
A opened pack of Assurance fitted briefs in large for testing. Going alright, as generic diapers go. Doubled up, inner diaper slashed test is going good though. 2 fairly large wettings with no leak issues.
5 Abena Abri-Form L4 left for long days off of work.
An opened pack of Huggies somewhere in my attic for 'emergencies'.

I keep the majority of diaper related things in my old dresser up in my attic. As far as the Assurance and Depend go, they're hidden in my super-secret-awesome hiding spot... Under my bed. xD

I have a pack of pampers size 7 and a pack of goodnights. Goodnights in my shirt drawer :D and Pampers in my closet ^^

After hearing about the plastic backing going away from abenas I had to try them out. I must say wow the leak guards are so amazing. Bambinos use to have the worst elastic leak guards after the front panel got wet and swelled. Anyway this is my collection so far :)

3 cases abena m4
2 cases m3
2 cases m2
2 cases of the new bambino diaper
1 case dry 24/7
1 case molicare super plus

Stash

My Stash Consists of depends normal large, 3 pacis, a baby bottle.
i have ordered a onesie, Nuk 5 paci and a cloth diaper

My stash is 40 pampers size 6
About 20 fixies size 6
And 12 huggies litle walkers size 6

So glad to finally get restocked after going a few months with out any. :)
My current stash:
41 Abena M4's
27 Tena Supers
ABU Sample pack

I'm wearing a unique wellness right now for the first time and I think i'm gonna have to get more of these when I restock next. :eek:

I have a cabinet that locks in my living room. It entertains me to know end that people come over all the time and all my diapers and girls clothes are right there in the room with us! Being a guy with a very understanding and very excepting and wonderful woman in my life, my cabinet is fully stocked most of the time. I almost always have Depends in there. Just because they are readily available and we can get them locally.

I also at the moment have Molicares, Attends (with waistband) and a couple of Bambino's left. There are a few pairs of plastic pants in there as well for when my girlfriend and I go out in public diapered so as not to leak at all.

Of course the cabinet in constantly being emptied and refilled. I order different things from time to time.

Attends with wast band, and pull ups, Depends fitted, 24/7, Abena pull ups, 8 pairs of Invacare, a bunch of cloth diapers, and about 20 different plastic pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back