Status
Not open for further replies.
All size M

16 Tena Slip Ultima
21 Tena Slip Maxi ( plastic backed
23 Tena Flex Plus
28 Tena Flex Maxi
8 Tena Pants Maxi
19 Attends Slip Regular M10 (plastic backed)
75 Attends Active Slip M10 ( plastic backed)

My first time. I just bought a 28-pack of men's Depends diapers at Walmart. Wearing a pair now. Live alone so don't have to worry about others finding out. Now I need a pacifier & teddy bear to hug through the night. Can't wait to lose control & pee in my diaper...

I have two pairs of cloth pullups and about a dozen pairs of all-in-one pullups (cloth diaper with water resistant outer layer) and about 70 pairs of vinyl underwear. I keep everything in a metal cabinet in my basement.

My Storage unit from Ikea

image.jpg

Not sure why the photo rotated

Reactions: GermanDL
I keep my stash in a drawer all its own under my bed. I keep always discreet maximum absorbancy I buy packs of 19 and I have 7 left. I also keep a 10 pack of soft backed cushies of which I have 2 left.

Splurged and bought a case of abus! (40 space, 40 pawz). Currently trying to burn through my last bag of m4's as I'm already wondering where I'm going to stash all of these! They should be here on the 1st.

I may be about to push my luck with my wife regarding diaper storage should I purchase more, but here is my current stash.

stash__2016.jpg

2 ABU Space
1 Fabine
1/2 Pack of Generic Adult Diapers
1 Tweety Bird Onesie
1 Sailor Onesie
1 Pacifier With Find Nemo Stickers
1 Cookie Monster Bottle
1 Pair Of Happy Feet Sneaker Slippers
1 Blankie

2016-03-07 23.55.02.jpg

We really wanted to get a case of ABU's little pawz, but they were out of stock of the mediums, so I had to go with what we've been using for awhile now.

I have a bunch of cloth prefolds also :smile:

image.jpg

My small stash

Reactions: GermanDL and MichiganDL89
DLBecki said:
My small stash

Whats the diaper on the bottom right and the top left?

In the little cabinet under my desk I have what's left of some sample packs of diapers I ordered. 1 Molicare super, 1 dry 24/7 (My favorite), and 1 Absorbent Level 4.

And in the drawer I have a bunch of Tena overnight pads.

40 ABU Space, 40 ABU Paws, 30 Tena Stretch, 60 Depend Real Fit, 1 North Shore Supreme, 2 ATNs, and a smattering of other items.

Top left is rearz Safari, bottom right is a Abu super dry kids v1

Treated myself to a pack of girls GoodNites, since I've kept up on my exercise plan (don't know how much weight I've lost, but I'm noticeably thinner after going walking at least a mile a day for a week straight so far. Water retention, maybe?).

Top left is rearz Safari, bottom right is a Abu super dry kids v1

My diapers:
0312162220.jpg

Newest diaper in my stash. Bambino Magnifico. image.jpg

A case of Little Pawz, six bags of the old Tena Slip Maxi, a couple of bags of Space, and a couple of bags of Tykables Overnight.

I keep my diapers in a dresser drawer. Only have about a dozen left. Gotta get more when I get paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back