The things that make you feel Little

Status
Not open for further replies.
My diapers, the smell of baby powder or baby lotions, drinking from my bottle, suckling on my paci, hugging a certain few plush, watching cartoons from my childhood and eating with my special baby cutlery and plates.

Wearing/wetting diapers, wearing footed pajamas, drinking from a bottle, sucking on a pacifier, snuggling with a plushie, and watching Blue's Clues. Typical things in my list: The bottle is on the top of my list, though, especially with strawberry milk.

My diaper, bottles, paci, sippy cups, stuffies, lullabyes, cuddles, bedtime stories, sucking my thumb

Cuddles, being talked down to, being called bug(my little nick name), Legos or any other construction toy, paci or chewing fingers, and select cartoons.

Hugging "Pam", my soft baby doll.

When I suck my thumb it makes me feel Little.

Last night I discovered something that makes me feel little: sitting in the back seat of the car after a long day, trying not to fall asleep on the way home.

My favorite: Sucking my thumb, lying in my bed and cuddling my cushion, which is like my very own blanket/teddy bear. I always feel little like that and I love it!

I also feel little when playing with my toy cars and trucks.

If anyone talks to me, especially a Daddy, as a little then I'm there instantly, whether I want to be or not. I used to talk to several Daddies on Twitter and they managed to make me feel little all the time while I was speaking to them.

The rustle of the honey bear themed nursery print plastic mattress protector on my bed makes me feel little, even with nothing else!

Anything Hello Kitty
Footed blanket sleepers (hated packing them away for the summer)
My Teddy
Tight T-Shirts with cute designs or characters on them, especially my Hello Kitty ones :)
White tights and Mary Jane shoes
Basically wearing any cute girlish looking or lil girls clothes or panties.

Recently thanks to my "Lil Sis" Coloring and Activity books too :)

My teddy bear, kid shows, listening nursery rhymes, and playing toys. This things makes me little.

After a heat wave/hot day and the temperature finally snaps and the forcast calls for 15-25 degree cooler days. Opening up the windows at like 6 pm and diapering up for bed when the night time temperature finally lowers to 78 degrees or lower and just laying out on a blanket in a diaper and shirt with favorite plushie's watching whatever on TV. Happened days ago here and I've worn to bed since then. The other week it was like 80+ inside the house even at night with windows opened and fans on max.

Going to bed....

Yes today, I love it. This was different in the past but thats stuff for another thread.
Turning on my Android Nightlight
HJ97DHxeYtHujbV882cxCDN24DSPA0qDy1tg2z_U6hSMcZcwlNnp6yvmuv6C-4wjrOIr=h310.png
putting on Sophie Barkers Lullabies, pulling Harvey close to me and BAM - insta-shrink!
Sometimes even just feeling tired is enough.

Ofc there are all these standard triggers that do their job well but I thought I just mention the strongest one.

For me the plushie wrapped in my arms every night does the trick nicely.

Going potty in my diapie, hugging pillow/blanket. Being called by a young/kid term by an older adult(example: kiddo, or more rarely by older relitives little boy), playing with match box cars, coloring, sucking on my paci to confort myself when loseing in an online game, sucking sippy cup in bed, and a billion other random things

Just wearing makes me feel little enough, but last night I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. So I decided to suck my thumb. It worked so well.

My plushie and coloring make me feel little.

Going pee and poop in my dydee makes me feel little.
Sitting on and using my adult-sized potty chair (sometimes).
I also feel little when I gently pat my pet guinea pig.
Playing in the back yard with my NERF toy guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back