The things that make you feel Little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaper's and my onesie, I get to wear a lot so I'm always feeling young

Playing in my make shift crib, or playing in soggy diaper with my stuffed dog.

Weird thing today I was working on a house with an uncle and I had this harness or to keep me from falling off the roof but I felt little because of it. Not a good thing being little on a roof tho :sweatdrop:

Hi there - I am new and just recently exploring and embracing my little side, and wanted to reply...
- eating comfort foods from my toddler/preschool years (chicken noodle soup, Cheerios, baked potatoes, French fries)
- putting on comfy jammies and curling up with plushies and a blanket to watch Toy Story (my fave Pixar movie)
- coloring, especially very simple pictures like Hello Kitty
- softly rocking back and forth in bed, cuddling my favorite stuffed animal - I do this every night to get to sleep

To lie in my bed during the thunderstorm, when there are flashes and the rain drumming on my roof.

When somebody calls me a kid or treat me like one.. Yesterday I was roller skating in the park with my nephew, and an old lady told her husband "Let's step aside - there are kids skating") My nephew who is 10 years old was shocked - "Did you hear, she called you a kid!!" XD

Quite strange that at school when someone treated me like a kid, I was embarrassed to death, I could even fight to prove how grown up I am..

When I'm sick in the middle of autumn and have a fever and when I don't need to leave my bed..

I dunno, cute little things.. And safety rails on the bunks in the long-distance trains. Bunk beds )

I get called kiddo all the time at work, at 1st I was kind of embarrassed but then I realized the lady that was calling me that was old enough to be my mom, deep down inside I know enjoy it, but I won't let them know that

ozbub said:
There are many things that can make me feel little. Quite often it is a situation which may have a familiarity to being little. For example, the other day after I'd been swimming and had gone to change, as soon as I dropped my wet pants I instantly felt like a toddler (something about the wet pants haha) but I just stood there and mentally regressed

I can think of another reason one might feel like a toddler when looking at themselves after a swim. LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DoARSlv-HU

- - - Updated - - -

pampers4U said:
I get called kiddo all the time at work, at 1st I was kind of embarrassed but then I realized the lady that was calling me that was old enough to be my mom, deep down inside I know enjoy it, but I won't let them know that

I once got called "little one" at work by our oldest office checker. Interestingly, though, she often asks this "little one" to lift heavy items for her. :)

I think I'd instantly feel little if I stepped into this house

Scroll to 0:53

[video=youtube;7t0EtKlQxyo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t0EtKlQxyo[/video]

Pretending that wetting myself was an accident,

- When women refer to me with an affectionate name like 'hun' or 'sweetheart' in a soft voice.
- When I walk through a toy store (or even see one and wonder what's inside).
- When I buy a new pack of diapers then get it home and open it. I become as giddy as a school girl!
- When I get to play old video games while wearing a diaper with no pants on. Idk why, but wearing just a diaper and a shirt makes me feel free and little.
- Wearing tube socks with shorts.
- Playing tag or hide-&-go seek. Horsing around. Play wrestling.
- Exploring new places.
- Learning new, interesting and simple things. Complex or abstract stuff puts me into adult mode, but neat little tricks make me excited for some reason. I probably look like a kid who finally learns to tie his shoe when I get excited over simple stuff like that.
- Swinging on a swing set.
- Jumping off a diving board.
- Playing a friendly game of soccer/football (competitive turns it to adult mode) or just passing a ball back and forth. Any ball will do!
- Going to amusement parks and festivals.

If I'm in the right mindset and I'm enjoying a new experience (or just a simple soothing old one) I can hit little mode doing just about anything. I don't often catalog my triggers, but I sure know them when they're there and I exploit the opportunities (even though it's usually all in my head).

ALL OF THOSE THINGS ANDDDDDDD

When I see a kids menu at a restaurant
When I see high chairs at a restaurant
When I see kids sitting in a car seat
WHEN SOMEONE CALLS ME SWEETIE
When people do things for me - like simple things such as pack up leftovers at restaurant, pump gas
Whenever I see a playground / jungle gym
Coloring
Picnics outside
Naps
Singing out loud
Runing thru the sprinkler

There many things that make me feel little.

I love, love, love LOVE Legos.

Also the Simpsons take me into that space as i have been watching since fairly little.

Cloth diaper pinned tight, white t-shirt, barefoot, sippy cup in hand, and walking in the backyard grass waving my teddy bear in my other hand. That does it for me and makes me feel like a little every time.

Most recentely jumping in the shower and making splash sounds and being new here, which makes me feel a little scared and lost, but also loved and accepted :)

brightlu colored toys, blocks coloring chalk bubbles sippy cup and my old favorite movies and playing at the park

I feel my littlest and my bestest when I am drinking my baba or sucking my pack holding my stuffie and I wet my diaper.

Playing with Legos of course.

As of lately, I'd say cuddling with my bear and watching episodes of T.V. shows I've seen a million times as a kid (spongebob, drake and josh, anything Nickelodeon really). Also playing with toddlers definitely helps me get into little mode. It's great when a game of peekaboo is just as fun for you as it is for them :laugh:

diapers (of course)
Pacifiers (duh!)
my velvety blanket (it is so soft and cuddly)
any Disney animated movie (all of them)
any cartoon on the Disney channel (or Disney Jr.)
My teddy bear! (that is just about as old as I am!!)
shirts that are too short ( or in some cases too big)
being called little or baby by anyone (or perhaps a variation of names)
and the most important of them all is my nap mat! (it will just about put me to sleep no pun intended) :)

Those things will make me feel little any day of the week! and I love them all! :)

Laying fully diapered with booster on a disposable bedpad with both side half rails in the up position when sleeping in my hospital bed. I also wear a special pants caller care zips. They have zippers on both sides which goes all the way from the the knee and a zipper on the inside
Inside knrrto the other to make diaper changes faster without having to remove your pants.

Here are my things:

~ Spreading out a soft blanky all flat to watch movies on
~ Laying on my sheets on my bed, usually 80's cartoons or pastel hearts
~ Watching cute videos on Youtube of old cartoons
~ Feeties!! I love pajamas with feet. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back