Please help create a "brief" history of GoodNites/DryNites/UnderJams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mattew said:
Mmm...sorry. I don't recall that commercial. I couldn't find anything with a Google search either. Sorry.

I was the same. The SleepDrys just felt strange.

I can't agree with this more. Goodnites should have had more competition. Ohh man, if only they did and we still had the old ones. The big ones...

Also, that's really nice. That you and your girlfriend were both bedwetters and were able to share things, like diaper suggestions. Did you both know / not know about each others needs before dating. Was that something that brought the two of you closer?

We did not know each other were bedwetters before we started dating, we had been really close friends for about 6 months and a mutual friend of ours who knew we both had issues staying dry played us off one another by telling her that i liked her and then told me that she liked me so then we wound up together and probably would have stayed together if not for her parents making such a big deal about the 4.5 year age difference between us. You are right though it was nice having somebody to share with that really understood!

Awe. That's so sweet. Sounds like a good friend. Sadly, when you're younger those age differences can seem like a big deal. But then when you're older, who cares.

On a related note, has anyone else noticed that the Wikipedia page on GoodNites hasn't been updated designs-wise since around 2012? I once tried updating it, but it got reverted by someone who thought they knew better. :/

Really? That's not good. It needs to stay up to date.

ade said:
throwing a spanner into the works

Spanner?

I really liked the Sleep shorts. I'm not sure why they were only for 110 lbs / 50 kg. They were great, I'm sure the older kids would have preferred them to the plain briefs / pull-ups.

You can still get the Sleep Shorts for relatively cheap from Amazon or Ebay, surprisingly enough. Guess there's still enough unsold stock that prices stayed low or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back