Littleington University ABDL Video Game

Have You Played Littleington University?

• Total voters
brisk said:
For sure it's worth 5 bucks
(7 Canadian!) to give it a try

I started yesterday afternoon so I'm only a few hours in but I'm having fun. There are a few spots that it's not afraid to poke fun at itself, there's omo, ghost busting, mystery AND you crinkle when you walk so what more could you ask for!

I've gotten stuck in a glitch once but it's happened in big name games too, it wasn't a big deal to exit and go back in.

And I think it's probably gone through a decent amount of refinement since the last person commented here 2 years ago.
I think it said version 35 maybe.

It made my day brighter
I think if you are curious you should throw the dice

I'm a backer and it's still in development but like you said, a lot of progress has been made since the original post. There's usually a big update every 3 months or so, with posts in between detailing what's being added. We're actually getting a big update (update 13) in the next week or so, well that's the plan anyway.

Is it free? Will it be on Google Play?

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Is it free? Will it be on Google Play?
No and not sure. It is pretty cheap though. You only have to pay $5 to get access to the game. You can just cancel your pledge once you have downloaded it.

dogboy said:
I wonder what would happen if one of us went on VRchat with a diapered baby avatar? I'll bet the comments would be more than interesting.
Holy shit is that even possible?! Can you Diaper your Avatar?

ABDElsa said:
Yes you can. You have to play for a little bit before you get your diaper. After you do as you are walking around. You can her the diaper crinkling.

No not in Littleington University. The OP I was replying to was talking about playing as an ABDL Avatar in VRchat and I was asking if that was even possible?

Looks like fun, and obviously a labor of love for its ABDL makers, but man… I just don’t have the staying power for RPGs anymore. I’m a quick fix gamer.

Where’s the potty-training-themed fan-hack of Sonic? You know… Toddler Sonic runs around collecting golden toilet seats, and if he runs out, he wets his pull-up and gets run though Dr. Eggman’s spanking machine. I can see myself getting into that one for a few minutes every now and then. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Scotty97645 and ABDElsa
I'm wondering something. The developers of the game know basic things about cloth; right? They know using cloth without a cover is like peeing directly onto a pile of wood pulp, or sap, and complaining about leaks? They know cloth can sound anything from crinckly, to like a shushshushshush sound, depending on the cover? PEVA crinkles. PUL sounds kind of like walking in a track suit. Do they know cloth tends to fit lower, and wider? It takes more time. The process is different, and it can be more fun, because it can't be rushed.

I've played it quite a bit.

So, it is certainly an alpha state game.

The premise is that you are off to school when ghosts start causing problems. The story revolves around investigating the hauntings. The hauntings are causing bedwetting and more.

Essentially during the day you do classes and in the evening hunt ghosts.

It has potential, but with 1 developer it has a long ways to go.

Addy said:
I've played it quite a bit.

So, it is certainly an alpha state game.

The premise is that you are off to school when ghosts start causing problems. The story revolves around investigating the hauntings. The hauntings are causing bedwetting and more.

Essentially during the day you do classes and in the evening hunt ghosts.

It has potential, but with 1 developer it has a long ways to go.

Yes, it is by no means finished and there are definitely still bugs. However, I think it is amazing that 1 person has managed to get the project this far with what amounts to a shoe string budget when you factor in what mainstream games cost to develop. I can't think of any other ABDL game that comes close to the level of polish. There's DiaperQuest which is quite kink heavy and pretty much has a nonexistent story, it's visuals aren't great either. And then of course there is Sunny Paws Daycare which has a decent story but a poor interface and next to no visuals. I'm not knocking those two either, I think it's great they exist too. In fact the more ABDL games we get, then the better.

Cottontail said:
Looks like fun, and obviously a labor of love for its ABDL makers, but man… I just don’t have the staying power for RPGs anymore. I’m a quick fix gamer.

Where’s the potty-training-themed fan-hack of Sonic? You know… Toddler Sonic runs around collecting golden toilet seats, and if he runs out, he wets his pull-up and gets run though Dr. Eggman’s spanking machine. I can see myself getting into that one for a few minutes every now and then. :)
That'd be awesome! I frickin love Sonic!

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I'm wondering something. The developers of the game know basic things about cloth; right? They know using cloth without a cover is like peeing directly onto a pile of wood pulp, or sap, and complaining about leaks? They know cloth can sound anything from crinckly, to like a shushshushshush sound, depending on the cover? PEVA crinkles. PUL sounds kind of like walking in a track suit. Do they know cloth tends to fit lower, and wider? It takes more time. The process is different, and it can be more fun, because it can't be rushed.
Haha no I don't think it's quite up to your expectations yet.
But I think the amount of crinkle does vary from one situation to another, I might have to report back on that.
They have cloth! And like in real life, it's annoying cause you have to take them to the laundry machines.
But I guess they are all in ones cause I don't think plastic pants are a thing yet (sorry)

But for sure there's a certain amount of attention devoted to diapers
Things look different depending on whether or not it's been used, the little people interact with you differently depending on your clothing choices and even your underwear/pull-up/diaper choice.
Like Littl3Luk3 said it's not exactly perfect polished nor complete but it reminds me of back in my high-school days when we had abu v1 and bambino to pick from and that was it.
And now I have little kings and just got critter cabouse.
These things take time, it needs to be proven that there is a market
I think this game is a sign of a bright future

ABDElsa said:
You can use any avatar in VRchat, you just have to download one or make one. I wouldn't recommend exposing people to kinks tho especialy on VRchat that has allot of under aged players. That being said, it's not that unusual to see diapers or babies on there. it's just a meme for most people and not abdl related. your far more likely to see furries then lils and not lils even if you do run into someone in a baby avatar.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa
Was able to get an old version of the game, full of awesome potential but find it really buggy and hard to navigate. I don't even know how to click and drag items using the inventory; equipping stuff or putting wet sheets in the washing machine.

• Sad
has anyone tried second chance academy?

• Wow
I've been keeping up to date with it, I love the game so far and I can't wait for the finished product

there's also Red Swallow's Pacifier Project game which is Sort Of Similar but different at the same time

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and TomeIkiri
MakABDL said:
I've been keeping up to date with it, I love the game so far and I can't wait for the finished product

there's also Red Swallow's Pacifier Project game which is Sort Of Similar but different at the same time
is there a link you could share, please?

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and TomeIkiri
TomeIkiri said:
has anyone tried second chance academy?
What is that?

Back