Littleington University ABDL Video Game

Have You Played Littleington University?

• Total voters

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Since I know they may never make an ABDL Console Video Game (PS4, PS5, XBOX, Switch), I searched for some other ABDL Online video games. Already played "Your New Life" (and I loved it) then I came across this one. Littleington University! It's like the dream school of us ABDLs! Has anyone played it before? I wanna play it, it looks really fun! But would like to get some opinions of people who have played it before.

Here is the YouTube Trailer

And DeviantArt Link

Any kind of help is greatly appreciated. Thanks and as always...stay Diapered. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: WillFord384, littledinogoesrawr, ChristianDiaperLover and 7 others
Nice!

Looks like an amazing adventure

Happy trails on you project and future projects ahead

Super talent level

DLForce said:
Looks like an amazing adventure

Happy trails on you project and future projects ahead

Super talent level
I didn't make this I wanna play it. But I'm wondering if anyone else has.

Reactions: siysiy
What sorcery is this? Hell yeah I wanna play it. Even if only for a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: ABDElsa
Wanna play, but looks like this isn't a finished product and they only produced a trailer to get funds on patreons, that only means there's nearly 0 chance this project will ever be complete, with the ABDL theme being a very niche market, unless we have generous ABDL donators, that project won't go very far.

CodyBaby said:
Wanna play, but looks like this isn't a finished product and they only produced a trailer to get funds on patreons, that only means there's nearly 0 chance this project will ever be complete, with the ABDL theme being a very niche market, unless we have generous ABDL donators, that project won't go very far.
From what I read on Patreon there is a finished version that's probably early access but you need to be a patreon supporter to access it and the last update on patreon was July 20th so its still active it seems

Will see what happens in the future, but I hate those patreons exclusive stuff, so it won't be for me until they release to public.

CodyBaby said:
Will see what happens in the future, but I hate those patreons exclusive stuff, so it won't be for me until they release to public.
The developer said once the game is out of early access and the major bugs have been fixed then it will be on itch.io and currently that's where his demo's are and launched from by the supporters, its also just one person working on it right now and they have to make custom assets for the game

This is actually a project that I might pledge too. Looks very cute.

TittleTyler said:
This is actually a project that I might pledge too. Looks very cute.
If you do you can get access to the demo so let us know how it is

DiscreetDL said:
If you do you can get access to the demo so let us know how it is

I'm a bit low on funds today but it's payday tomorrow, so I'll keep you posted.

I mean... what's the point of the game exactly? You get transformed into a babied character at a school and....???

I do like the idea of being able to live out a baby fantasy in theory, but I'm not sold on the trailer. Looks like a bad fan fic turned video game. I would want to see more of the game play to see if it's up my alley or not.

BigKid25 said:
I mean... what's the point of the game exactly? You get transformed into a babied character at a school and....???

I do like the idea of being able to live out a baby fantasy in theory, but I'm not sold on the trailer. Looks like a bad fan fic turned video game. I would want to see more of the game play to see if it's up my alley or not.
If the game is free when its finished then I would download it but if it will cost money then I would hope theirs somthing more to it

Reactions: BigKid25 and CodyBaby
I'd try it when it's finished. It looks like ABDL version of the sims.

• Love
Okay, I'm just playing the latest build and it's nice so far not very far in but it's nice. It does require some serious polish though. Only encountered one major bug so far on the first actual quest got pushed through a wall and fell through the floor. It puts you back into a central loading point but continued part of the quest which soft locked the game and I can't seem to progress. Gunna restart im only like 10 mins in so so big deal. Honestly though for what has been made so far and with how it's looking I would say that it's worth the pledge in my oppinion anyway.

I'll kep you guys posted as I play more.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KnappFlannel, ABDElsa and DiscreetDL
TittleTyler said:
Okay, I'm just playing the latest build and it's nice so far not very far in but it's nice. It does require some serious polish though. Only encountered one major bug so far on the first actual quest got pushed through a wall and fell through the floor. It puts you back into a central loading point but continued part of the quest which soft locked the game and I can't seem to progress. Gunna restart im only like 10 mins in so so big deal. Honestly though for what has been made so far and with how it's looking I would say that it's worth the pledge in my oppinion anyway.

I'll kep you guys posted as I play more.

so how is the game? Still worth the $5 a month?

angelicprince said:
so how is the game? Still worth the $5 a month?

Actually yeah. They are constantly adding content to it and working out the bugs. As it stands now I'm more than happy to help the development of this game.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and angelicprince
I wonder what would happen if one of us went on VRchat with a diapered baby avatar? I'll bet the comments would be more than interesting.

• Haha
For sure it's worth 5 bucks
(7 Canadian!) to give it a try

I started yesterday afternoon so I'm only a few hours in but I'm having fun. There are a few spots that it's not afraid to poke fun at itself, there's omo, ghost busting, mystery AND you crinkle when you walk so what more could you ask for!

I've gotten stuck in a glitch once but it's happened in big name games too, it wasn't a big deal to exit and go back in.

And I think it's probably gone through a decent amount of refinement since the last person commented here 2 years ago.
I think it said version 35 maybe.

It made my day brighter
I think if you are curious you should throw the dice

• Love
Back