Littleington University ABDL Video Game

Have You Played Littleington University?

• Total voters
ABDElsa said:
No not in Littleington University. The OP I was replying to was talking about playing as an ABDL Avatar in VRchat and I was asking if that was even possible?
There are some baby furs that do vr chat pampered up . Seen a video of one live streaming in some ab/dl nursery world on YouTube I think the name is Alex.

Last edited:
I do most of my virtual ABDL stuff on Second Life.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
TomeIkiri said:
it's like an old school JRPG

have a look here:

Okies, I have taken a look at the game.

I do love it for it's ideas and has an interesting setting and a cast of really flexible characters and the humiliations aspect and regression system is great.

As for criticisms, there are quite a few notable bugs, such as being able to supposedly redo events already done and attempting those breaking the game. But it's an unfinished demo, so that's to be expected. And not a flaw since it's not my game and up the the creator, but I prefer female protagonists for those types of plots; I am female myself and just relate more that way. Though, I also do like stories where the male character getting turn into a girl is one of things that can happen.

Bonny and Ellie are my favorite characters for obvious reasons. But regardless, I would love to see more of what is planned for the game.

So the latest update just came out. The main storyline and final boss have both been implemented. Apparently the next development stage will be to focus on fixing bugs and adding side content.

• Love
Reactions: PrincessNozomi, WillFord384 and ABDElsa
Littl3Luk3 said:
So the latest update just came out. The main storyline and final boss have both been implemented. Apparently the next development stage will be to focus on fixing bugs and adding side content.
Too bad its behind a paywall, will see if one day this game makes it to steam, perhaps, I'll check it out.

CodyBaby said:
Too bad its behind a paywall, will see if one day this game makes it to steam, perhaps, I'll check it out.
I found a free download somewhere, but naturally it's an ancient edition. I still also do not know how to save the game or how some click and dragging items work.

You can literally get the full game (years of development by 1 person) by pledging $5 for 1 month.

Littl3Luk3 said:
You can literally get the full game (years of development by 1 person) by pledging $5 for 1 month.
I don't want Patreon to know my real identity, and there's no way to pay patreon anonymously, I even tried with a prepaid card purchased at my local store (the card works, I purchased stuff with it before) but its blocked on Patreon)

Reactions: PrincessNozomi
CodyBaby said:
I don't want Patreon to know my real identity, and there's no way to pay patreon anonymously, I even tried with a prepaid card purchased at my local store (the card works, I purchased stuff with it before) but its blocked on Patreon)
Same.

I figured out game can be saved either by the gear icon in the upper right corner or via Esc button. And how to fix inventory glitch is to reload the entire window. Also, I found a better demo at another website.

In the most recent version, the demo ends once I reached the in Mall Arcade. But so glad I got to the point where the wetting system works, and enrolling in the ABDL daycare. The caretakers are nice there, but now I wish there was a way to deal with the bully. Also, the teacher there isn't really the nicest and she seems to punish you no matter what you do and even blames you for something not really your fault (Not like my character feels the urge to pee)

Update again, a friend of mine shared me a link to what I think is the latest update. I am at the capture lab place, and I learn the invisible object viewing technique, but I can't climb the ladder without the game glitching up and having me stuck in loading screen limbo.

i wont latest update littleington university my version 10 in last boss after you won him said need update for complet story and in dream after you get power spirit no change bed in crib can someone help me with astuce to change bed in crib

Unfortunately, it looks like the Patreon to support the game is nuked; I heard the announcement that there is a mass targeting against the ABDL community which caused some projects to get nuked. GaucheCheeks appears to also have nuked everything period related to the game sadly.

• Sad
PrincessNozomi said:
Unfortunately, it looks like the Patreon to support the game is nuked; I heard the announcement that there is a mass targeting against the ABDL community which caused some projects to get nuked. GaucheCheeks appears to also have nuked everything period related to the game sadly.
Sadly yes Patreon executed Order 66 on ABDL Artists. Including the one I follow Piece of Soap. 😭

I have some vanilla material on Patreon, and I might pull the plug on that account. I don't want to do business with them if they're going to pull BS like that.

• Love
The problem is it is ABSOLUTELY targeted, there's worse shit on Patreon and they go after ABDL's who are mostly supporting themselves

freechris said:
I have some vanilla material on Patreon, and I might pull the plug on that account. I don't want to do business with them if they're going to pull BS like that.
Same. I had a vanilla account for my main YouTube channel with no subscribers. And an ABDL account to follow Soap. But I requested for Patreon to delete them both now that Soap is gone and I refuse to be on their platform after what they did!

Back