Favorite cartoons and recommendations

Sunshine

Remember, you are worth of lots of love and care~♡
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
Hello everyone, I wonder what are your favorite little cartoons/movies that you are passionate and would love to share to the world?~ I really love Mlp and would recommend to any one if you just want a sweet cute and well written story that will hopefully bring you many smiles. ♡

But now i wanna talk about 2 other cartoons i really got in love with. The first one is the owl house, i'm amazed by how well written it is, every episode there is a new mystery and after that mystery solved another one pops up! The world is so good and every episode ends with a little life lesson, there wasn't a single bad episode in my opinion. You can watch it at theowlclub.net

the second one is Chibi devi, tho it's a anime, it's about a demon baby that falls on earth and they have fun adventures with other demon babies in a play house. It's short stories of only 5 minutes a episode. But it's so cute and lovely, and i honestly have seen the whole thing like 4 times! (and plan to watch it a 5th soon😊 ) i mean just look at how cute they are!! (i use 9anime.me to watch)

Attachments

• bee.png
    bee.png
    275.6 KB · Views: 10
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: TrackersPampersJourey
Thanks for the suggestions, Sunshine! I haven't decided yet what's my favorite... I haven't watched enough to know. This subject came up some time ago, and there were lots of suggestions, so I built a list of everything that was brought up back then. There are SOOOO many! I don't know that this is helpful, but thought it might be interesting to see the list! I added Chibi devi to the list, too!

Adventures book of virtues
Adventures of the Little Koala
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Amphibia
Arthur
Back in the Barnyard
Backyardagains
Barney
Bear & the Big Blue House
Belle and Sebastian
Big Comfy Couch
Blue's Clues
Bluey
Busytown Mysteries
Chibi devi
Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers
Clifford the Big Red Dog
Courage The Cowardly Dog
Curious George
Danger Mouse
Darkwing duck
David the Gnome
Dinotrux
Dora, the Explorer
Dragon Tales
Duck Tales
Ed Edd & Eddy
Elena of Avalor
Elinor Wonders Why
Fireman Sam
Floogals
Go Diego go
Gravity falls
Gummi Bears
Inspector Gadget
James & the Giant Peach
Jim Hensons Dinosaurs
Kamen Rider & Super Sentai
Kiff
Kim Possible
Little mode
Looney Tunes adventures
Magic school bus
Martha Speaks
Max and Ruby
Mew & Mewtwo comic dub on YouTube
Mister Rogers Neighborhood
Molly of Denali
Muppet Babies
Muppets
My Little Pony
Ninja Turtles
Owl House
Paw Patrol
Phineas and Ferb
Pixar in general
PJ Masks
Pocoyo
Pokemon
Puppy Dog Pals
Remy and Boo
Rollie Pollie Ollie
Rosie's Rules
Rugrats
Scooby-Doo
Sesame Street
Steven Universe
Strawberry Shortcake Bitty Adventures
Super Why! on PBS Kids
Super Wings
TaleSpin
The Adventures of Frog & Toad
The Berenstain Bears
The Care Bears
The Ghost and Molly McGee
The Land Before Time
The Little Prince
The Magic School Bus
The Proud Family
Thomas the Tank Engine
ThunderCats
Tiny Toon adventures
Tom & Jerry
Top Wing
Transformers
Tranzor Z
Voltron
Wiggles
Winnie the Pooh
Work It Out Wombats
Yogi Bear

• Love
Reactions: DiapAuthor, LittleAndAlone, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
LittleRen77 said:
Thanks for the suggestions, Sunshine! I haven't decided yet what's my favorite... I haven't watched enough to know. This subject came up some time ago, and there were lots of suggestions, so I built a list of everything that was brought up back then. There are SOOOO many! I don't know that this is helpful, but thought it might be interesting to see the list! I added Chibi devi to the list, too!

Alvin and the Chipmunks
Amphibia
Arthur
Back in the Barnyard
Backyardagains
Barney
Belle and Sebastian
Big Comfy Couch
Blue's Clues
Bluey
Busytown Mysteries
Chibi devi
Clifford the Big Red Dog
Courage The Cowardly Dog
Curious George
Danger Mouse
Darkwing duck
David the Gnome
Dinotrux
Dora, the Explorer
Dragon Tales
Duck Tales
Ed Edd & Eddy
Elena of Avalor
Elinor Wonders Why
Fireman Sam
Floogals
Go Diego go
Gravity falls
Gummi Bears
Inspector Gadget
James & the Giant Peach
Jim Hensons Dinosaurs
Kiff
Kim Possible
Little mode
Looney Tunes adventures
Magic school bus
Martha Speaks
Max and Ruby
Molly of Denali
Muppet Babies
Muppets
My Little Pony
Ninja Turtles
Owl House
Paw Patrol
Phineas and Ferb
Pixar in general
PJ Masks
Pocoyo
Pokemon
Puppy Dog Pals
Remy and Boo
Rollie Pollie Ollie
Rosie's Rules
Rugrats
Scooby-Doo
Sesame Street
Steven Universe
Super Why! on PBS Kids
Super Wings
TaleSpin
The Berenstain Bears
The Care Bears
The Land Before Time
The Little Prince
The Magic School Bus
The Proud Family
Thomas the Tank Engine
ThunderCats
Tiny Toon adventures
Tom & Jerry
Top Wing
Transformers
Tranzor Z
Voltron
Wiggles
Winnie the Pooh
Work It Out Wombats
Yogi Bear
You even alphabetized them? Nicely done m8. I've seen many of these myself, but in particular would be Inspector Gadget. He was my favorite for a while. While I know he doesn't, but in my mind, it seemed like he had a diaper on under his coat when he inflated it. I guess my mind the poofiness was associated with diapers, so every time he pulled his button to inflate his coat, it made me think of diapers. Also Donald Duck waddled like he was diapered too. His lower half dose look like a white poofy diaper doesn't it? That's what I always thought. Another reason for that is he was on my baby diapers back in the late '80s. Back when baby diapers were actually good.

Reactions: LittleRen77
@Antientmariner oooh gosh i used to love Inspector gadget, tho i actually just saw the movie as a kid, i was always thinking about him and i thought he was so cool (i think i didnt wanna admit to my dad that i liked him for some reason, i kept a secret.. No idea why) I could definitely try to give that a watch now! And yeah, definitely donald duck looks diapered!! I still believe he is..

Last edited:
Reactions: theancientmariner
One I found on Disney+ was ‘Gargoyles’ if you like fantasy it’s right up your alley. Also most superhero cartoons are pretty good.

Reactions: Sunshine
Recess and Kids Next Door.

Newbaby110521 said:
One I found on Disney+ was ‘Gargoyles’ if you like fantasy it’s right up your alley. Also most superhero cartoons are pretty good.
Gargoyles is on Disney Plus? I remember watching that show in the 90s. Awesome to see I can watch that again!

My personal favorites are:

- Spirit Riding Free
- Puffin Rock
- My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic
- Paw Patrol

Antientmariner said:
Also Donald Duck waddled like he was diapered too. His lower half dose look like a white poofy diaper doesn't it? That's what I always thought.
The way his legs protrude from his fluffy feathered bottom has left me always thinking of that too. It reminds me of a big fluffy diaper. I used to get triggered by it- I would see Donald Duck on tv- and felt this thought, like I felt like he was diapered, and subconsciously it’s like it made me want to wear a diaper. I normally dismissed those thoughts back then, but they were there. Sometimes I would see images or things in real life and the shape or look of them would immediately remind me of diapers. It’s funny how we associate things sometimes.

Courage the cowardly dog. It's kinda spooky though but it's a good cartoon. Bolts and Blip is a obscure one that I love. It's a shame that it didn't get more attention. Word Girl from pbs kids is a good one but I tend to not enjoy the later seasons, of course others do so your milage may vary, Sid the science kid, Dinosaur Train, Martha Speaks and George Shrinks as well as Let's go Luna, are all good pbs kids shows that I recommend.

Last edited:
Hmm?
How about:
ELLIOT MOOSE
TIMOTHY GOES TO SCHOOL

Reactions: KittyninjaW
G. I. Joe
TMNT
Samurai
:D

Well for movies, I'd highly recommend Furn Gully. It's a movie I still love to this day.

I know I’ve spoken on this before but I’ll do it again. Mystery Incorporated as guessed it’s Scooby Doo based but more modern in many ways it also follows a storyline with the mysterious Mr E and the blossoming Romance between Fred and Daphne and Shaggy and Velma. It’s a bit creepy but that’s part of being linked to the Scooby Doo franchise. If you like being creeped out another show I’d recommend (it’s not animated) is ‘Are You Afraid of the Dark?’.

I actually used to enjoy Littlest Pet Shop a lot, and of course My Little Pony aswell

A lot of the cartoons I watch today are the cartoons I personally watched growing up. Rugrats, Spongebob, Fairly Oddparents, Courage the Cowardly Dog. I used to watch MLP all the time back when it was everywhere online, and was actually how I met almost my entire friend group in high school lol. MLP will always hold a special spot in my heart. I tried watching the new one but I don't really remember the first episode well so I'd probably have to re-watch it 😅. These days I really love Bluey. Love to wear my Bluey shirt in public and get excited reactions from people my age who also like it! I can't get over how awesome Bluey is 😄

• Love
LittleRen77 said:

Alvin and the Chipmunks
Amphibia
Arthur
Back in the Barnyard
Backyardagains
Barney
Belle and Sebastian
Big Comfy Couch
Blue's Clues
Bluey
Busytown Mysteries
Chibi devi
Clifford the Big Red Dog
Courage The Cowardly Dog
Curious George
Danger Mouse
Darkwing duck
David the Gnome
Dinotrux
Dora, the Explorer
Dragon Tales
Duck Tales
Ed Edd & Eddy
Elena of Avalor
Elinor Wonders Why
Fireman Sam
Floogals
Go Diego go
Gravity falls
Gummi Bears
Inspector Gadget
James & the Giant Peach
Jim Hensons Dinosaurs
Kiff
Kim Possible
Little mode
Looney Tunes adventures
Magic school bus
Martha Speaks
Max and Ruby
Molly of Denali
Muppet Babies
Muppets
My Little Pony
Ninja Turtles
Owl House
Paw Patrol
Phineas and Ferb
Pixar in general
PJ Masks
Pocoyo
Pokemon
Puppy Dog Pals
Remy and Boo
Rollie Pollie Ollie
Rosie's Rules
Rugrats
Scooby-Doo
Sesame Street
Steven Universe
Super Why! on PBS Kids
Super Wings
TaleSpin
The Berenstain Bears
The Care Bears
The Land Before Time
The Little Prince
The Magic School Bus
The Proud Family
Thomas the Tank Engine
ThunderCats
Tiny Toon adventures
Tom & Jerry
Top Wing
Transformers
Tranzor Z
Voltron
Wiggles
Winnie the Pooh
Work It Out Wombats
Yogi Bear
Love MLP:FiM and one that I got into when my niece was little was Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Maybe my little niece had older tastes?

FUTURAMA!

Pretty much exclusively we bare bears and spongebob, no matter if im little or not. No idea why

Back