Diaper/Potty License F2U Base

If I used this base- would it be ok if I added the class, restrictions and little age sections to the Furry License?

binkyybunnyy said:
If I used this base- would it be ok if I added the class, restrictions and little age sections to the Furry License?
As it's a base, I'll suppose pretty much any straightforward addition is fair game. You can blame me if you get spanked. :)

(Shhh! I deleted the "07/05/2020" issued date from the Diaper License base before making mine. I'm 99% sure that was left in there by mistake though, since it's not in the Furry License bases.)

Reactions: Sockzz, MegaLugia and Deleted member 76595
Chimera said:
I am personally using Windows 10, so I just used the app paint 3D to fill in the blanks. I'm honestly surprised people are filling in birthdates as if they fursona was born not long ago. The way I see it, my fursona Chimera, was born in 1991 and just never aged at a fast rate. Still a 90s kid at heart 🥰
I just want to say that I love your second qoute about not making judgements or demands on others and letting them control their own selves. The only judges are Jesus Christ and his Heavenly Father. They are the only perfect beings, while us humans or children of God are imperfect.

Reactions: MegaLugia and Happy2BeInNappies2
Cottontail said:
As it's a base, I'll suppose pretty much any straightforward addition is fair game. You can blame me if you get spanked. :)

(Shhh! I deleted the "07/05/2020" issued date from the Diaper License base before making mine. I'm 99% sure that was left in there by mistake though, since it's not in the Furry License bases.)
That makes sense lol I just wanted to ask 😅 haha 😂

binkyybunnyy said:
This is a dumb question, but does the restrictions section of the Diaper license mean that you check what you need to use? Or that you can’t use them? Ex. If I checked diapers, pacifier and stuffers, does that mean I need them or not? Lol I’m sorry I’m kind of dumb 😅
Not a dumb question... For driver's licenses... The "restrictions" list what is required for that person to lawfully drive. So, "glasses" would mean that person would require wearing glasses in order to drive. So I'd look at it from that perspective.

Of course, this is "just a silly thing" so do with it what makes the most sense to you.

Reactions: MegaLugia and Deleted member 76595
Here We go... I got this to work...
license.jpg

Reactions: Kristal
My own design in standart of ICAO-9303 for ID Cards:

ids.jpg

Reactions: MegaLugia and Deleted member 76595
DavyBoy said:

ids.jpg
This looks awesome!!! Also your birthday is close to mine! Mine is April 29th :3

DavyBoy said:

ids.jpg
Looks interesting; though I think people are going to feel odd to see an angel compliment what appears to be a demon avatar; lol. Or is it Maiar race looking at place of birth.

Reactions: Kristal
PrincessNozomi said:
Looks interesting; though I think people are going to feel odd to see an angel compliment what appears to be a demon avatar; lol. Or is it Maiar race looking at place of birth.
It's a Davy, my character - an Imp Boy - cute but impish little boy, it is a his nature. Mordor is a place northbound of Kazakhstan and Mongolia. Just a canonical name of the place, it looks and does similar with Tolkien fiction place.

Reactions: PrincessNozomi
My ID Card also has a hologram, look: I really know what am I doin' :3

Also the backside with MRZ (Machine Readable Zone) is really readable, not joke. The ID i created 100% satisfying international standarts of ID.

• Love
Reactions: Sockzz, ShyBoo81, MegaLugia and 2 others
furrylicense2.png

Reactions: Sockzz, mistykitty and Cottontail
May I post elsewhere with credit?

Reactions: Sockzz
This is so cute!! I hope it’s ok that I was inspired to make my own!! :3

Attachments

• camphoto_1483920592.jpeg
    camphoto_1483920592.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: Sockzz, mistykitty, babybenji and 2 others
Here is mine:

Attachments

• license.jpg
    license.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: mistykitty, babybenji, MegaLugia and 1 other person
I had created an ABDL PASSPORT in VRCHAT with holograms (and GLSL shader for that)
20231029002444_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20231029002444_1.jpg
    20231029002444_1.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: Sockzz, ShyBoo81 and MegaLugia
Interesting

These are super ADOREABLE! Oh my goodness!

Reactions: mistykitty
BruceH said:
Hello! I’m new to this site and I’m curious about how to get one of these licenses. Please advise, thank you
Hello! There is lot of templates here if you want to do your own, but you can go to pottylicense.fun, and get one like 4000 other people.

Reactions: MegaLugia and PrincessNozomi
Back