Diaper/Potty License F2U Base

These are pretty cool, haven't seen many other potty license templates other than the kaitiger generator ones.
Luckily managed to get one of those for my pony before it went "pay to play" for the template.

Last edited:
Reactions: babybenji, Atlas1970 and Sockzz
Jonnythepony said:
These are pretty cool, haven't seen many other potty license templates other than the kaitiger generator ones.
Luckily managed to get one of those for my pony before it went "pay to play" for the template.
Yeah I paid for one of those haha. I noticed a lack of free licenses so that's kind of why I made these IMG_20220705_001015_936.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: skylanderpamp, Deleted member 74558, michaelmc and 9 others
i have to say i really enjoy and appreciate that you created these because though i've found these before elsewhere but as you said they always had to be paid for instead of just being available to use. also you did a nice job on these.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sockzz
i made potty licences but they're 5usd to use but its a psd file with a dozen different ones on my ko-fi. not advertising potty licences or anything like that or trying to make money, so relax.

mistykitty said:
i have to say i really enjoy and appreciate that you created these because though i've found these before elsewhere but as you said they always had to be paid for instead of just being available to use. also you did a nice job on these.
I totally agree with you on this.

Potty license

Attachments

• 20220812_181609_0000.png
    20220812_181609_0000.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 129
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: babybenji, ToddlerKitten, Magicalgirl101 and 1 other person
I'm absolutely loving these.

The right to diapers. I have the right to diapers! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: babybenji
Made one for my fursona, these are awesome! Thank you :3

Attachments

• DLDGDGD(1).jpg
    DLDGDGD(1).jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Love
Reactions: babybenji, Atlas1970, ToddlerKitten and 2 others
I got mines
FXvcSzVUEAAJOQ5

Reactions: ToddlerKitten, Sockzz and mistykitty
Thanks @Sockzz! Guess I can't be a diaper bunny without one of these, huh? (Credit to MinetteFraise/StrawberryNeko for the Cottontail artwork.)
DLDGDGDGGFFFFFFFGDDD.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: babybenji, MegaLugia, ToddlerKitten and 7 others
I remember making some licenses similar to these a while back. But the Diaper license one I interested in; I think it was the potty license I made when I first saw it.

Where do I go to make those Diaper licenses?

PrincessNozomi said:
They’re a sort of DIY thing. The templates are in the first post above. You save the one you like and use your favorite paint app to customize it.

Reactions: Sockzz and PrincessNozomi
Cottontail said:
They’re a sort of DIY thing. The templates are in the first post above. You save the one you like and use your favorite paint app to customize it.
Oh okies, might do that later.

Here is one I published back in 2018 for my OC
nozomi_potty_liceance_by_princessnozomi_dc0wl7k-fullview.png

• Love
Reactions: babybenji, michaelmc, MegaLugia and 4 others
PrincessNozomi said:
I remember making some licenses similar to these a while back. But the Diaper license one I interested in; I think it was the potty license I made when I first saw it.

I am personally using Windows 10, so I just used the app paint 3D to fill in the blanks. I'm honestly surprised people are filling in birthdates as if they fursona was born not long ago. The way I see it, my fursona Chimera, was born in 1991 and just never aged at a fast rate. Still a 90s kid at heart 🥰

• Love
Reactions: babybenji, Atlas1970, Sockzz and 1 other person
Chimera said:
I am personally using Windows 10, so I just used the app paint 3D to fill in the blanks. I'm honestly surprised people are filling in birthdates as if they fursona was born not long ago. The way I see it, my fursona Chimera, was born in 1991 and just never aged at a fast rate. Still a 90s kid at heart 🥰
Ha ha, yeah. Plus... animal years versus human years... you can make the math work in any number of ways. That said, although I've been leaning furry for a while now, my fursona's only really emerged in the last few years, and was first shared in July, so "not long ago" is literal--for now, of course. :) Maybe I should've put July 16, 2022.

My OC's age has never been consistent. Though 15-19 (Usually say 16) is merely her physical age. But as an Angel, I'm actually much older than that giver her in depth backstory. But her inner age is 1-2 of course.

Though what interests most people from my experience is the height.

Reactions: Cottontail
Back