Diaper/Potty License F2U Base

Here’s my Wallet card. It’s simple. I’ll let you know when you can get it on the pass store in the Pass2U app.
1684899760279.png
1684899850631.png

Last edited:
Reactions: babybenji and Kristal
Just added the "Revoked" option, so you can tag your license as revoked... no more potty license for a certain time. It's cool if you are a Daddy or a Mommy and you edit the license for your little.

It's always in the same place : https://pottylicense.fun/id/IM0PPBRYJF962XI.

licenseR.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: babybenji and MegaLugia
Interesting

Hé hé... still have a lot of ideas of what to add. Here is the new one: now you can download only the QR Code, with the logo inside:
Kristal_Potty_License_qr.jpg
It's a direct access to your online potty license. You find it in the "Download" section.

😢 Seems we can't add images or URLs on the signature here...

Kristal said:
😢 Seems we can't add images or URLs on the signature here...
Eh? Images are allowed (as in my signature), and I know of multiple users with links in their signatures as well. Note that images in signatures aren’t displayed on all screen sizes/shapes. When I’m here via my phone, signature images are shown in landscape orientation but not portrait.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kristal
Cottontail said:
Eh? Images are allowed (as in my signature), and I know of multiple users with links in their signatures as well. Note that images in signatures aren’t displayed on all screen sizes/shapes. When I’m here via my phone, signature images are shown in landscape orientation but not portrait.
Seems it's because I'm a new user... I'll wait :)

Bye the way, you can now add links to your social media profiles under your card :)

Reactions: Cottontail
It's now possible to obtain a shortened URL for your card. Simply define a unique name (in the card content parameters), and you can use https://potty.li/your_name as a concise link to your public card.

While it may not be as robust as a regular URL that never changes, it's easier to type and share on social media.

Screenshot 2023-06-18 at 08-52-48 Baby Boss Diaper_Potty License Generator.png

Thanks for posting these! I need to get a picture of my OC and as soon as I do, I will go ahead and make this into an actual plastic license card! Bunnyhopps preferred of course XD. Thanks for this!

Reactions: MegaLugia and Kristal
BunBunDojo said:
Thanks for posting these! I need to get a picture of my OC and as soon as I do, I will go ahead and make this into an actual plastic license card! Bunnyhopps preferred of course XD. Thanks for this!
Would like to see how it is on a real plastic card. Can you post a picture when done?

Kristal said:
Would like to see how it is on a real plastic card. Can you post a picture when done?
Absolutely! I have to probably either contact my company to do it, or see if I have any printing machines in storage, so it might take a week or so, but I will get back on that!

Hello! 😊
My Potty License Generator has some new functionalities! Now you can record your diaper status as often as you want, and it will be displayed under your card. To do this, simply log in to https://potty.li/app with your private key, and you can indicate how wet your diapers are throughout the day.
In the near future, there will also be a Telegram app to remind you to perform Diaper Checks, just like a Mommy.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 15-21-18 Baby Boss - License number EV9CJHJW9407SN7 Diaper_Potty Lice...png
    Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 15-21-18 Baby Boss - License number EV9CJHJW9407SN7 Diaper_Potty Lice...png
    306.2 KB · Views: 7
i had to

Attachments

• id card.jpg
    id card.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: ToddlerKitten
Omg this is amazing haha I love it!!

Oh these are amazing! Thank you!
Gonna make mine up RN!

Oooo I will check these out .0.

Reactions: MegaLugia and ToddlerKitten
Ok I made it!!!

TK- - license.png

Reactions: Cottontail
IMG_6107.png

Reactions: Cottontail and ToddlerKitten
Late to the party, but here's mine!
licenseMini.jpeg

Reactions: Kristal and Cottontail
Here's mine:
MegaLugia_Diapers_License.jpg

Reactions: Kristal, Cottontail and PichuCubJacob
This is a dumb question, but does the restrictions section of the Diaper license mean that you check what you need to use? Or that you can’t use them? Ex. If I checked diapers, pacifier and stuffers, does that mean I need them or not? Lol I’m sorry I’m kind of dumb 😅

Back