AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is so many!! I remember seeing something on Little Britain USA the other week and there is this guy who is like 30 and is still breast fed by his mum and then later on in the show you see him getting put into a diaper by his dad.

Craig.

interesting

ltmqui081203.gif

In the Johnny Bravo episode "Look who's drooling", Johnny drinks a youth potion that carl made. he ends up turning into a baby, until the end of the episode.

I was playing GTA IV a little while a go and there is a part in the game when you get a call from Roman saying he got beaten badly but was patched up and ask if you can bring him some adult diapers.

silent deadly alchemist said:
In the season 5 Malcolm in the Middle episode "Goodbye Kitty", Dewey is jealous of the new baby and decides to regress into a baby, eating baby food, drinking from a baby bottle and wearing sleepers (both a print sleeper and yellow plain sleeper). At the end of the episode Dewey declares to Lois how he wants to be treated and Lois notices he is wearing a diaper under the sleeper. Dewey states he wants her to know how far he will go and makes a face like he's using the diapers (much to Lois's shock).
One of the best TB/DL scenes around, even though you don't see a diaper! Not the only episode where Dewey wears a sleeper either, there's another where he wears them to distract the teen girl babysitter by acting all cute.

Fairly sure his sleepers are Landsend sleepers. They look very much like them (I have the yellow one!). Was jealous that he was young/small enough to be wearing them as if it was normal (along with the other cute PJs he'd wear).

The Suite Life of Zak & Cody had a brief scene of Cody wearing footed PJs also.

Also in Suite life, is Mr Mosby transforms into an adult baby in a dream that Zak has.

That Oliver Beene episode was another reasonable one. I think the kid involved had to wear them for incontinence. He was the bully and got humiliated as revenge once they found out he wore them.

Talking of bully's, didn't Nelson in The Simpsons have a line that hints at wearing diapers? I forget the line exactly.

Takashi said:
I found another example in Family Guy last night. In the poltergist episode the family goes to Quagmier's house and he answers the door in nothing but a diaper and a binkie around his neck.
Family Guy has loads. Apart from Stewie obviously wearing diapers as he's a baby, but things like Stewie being overjoyed when he finds out that they make diapers for adults too, and Peter doing a flashback to the time he tried wearing adult diapers. Many more I think.

You Can't Do That On Television as mentioned before had the diaper scene, and also one where all the boys end up wearing frilly girly dresses.

Craig said:
There is so many!! I remember seeing something on Little Britain USA the other week and there is this guy who is like 30 and is still breast fed by his mum and then later on in the show you see him getting put into a diaper by his dad.
Ah, Little Britain :D

The USA version is a spin off of course of the UK show, and there are lots of scenes like that. David Walliams does the guy who is still breast fed ("bitty!"). It's funny and quite gross at times (I can't remember but I think an older aunt or granny takes the breast feeding role in one scene!) :D. Matt Lucas also used to be in the comedy game show Shooting Stars where he played a character called George Dawes (who would read out the score), dressed as a baby.

One final one I can think of is the (somewhat odd and disturbing) film, The Baby. A 70s film, the plot of which is about a mentally disabled 20 year old who is only known as "Baby" and treated as a baby by his family. Weird enough that it's categorised as a horror film!

Last edited:
Reactions: Raccoon
Talking of bully's, didn't Nelson in The Simpsons have a line that hints at wearing diapers? I forget the line exactly.

The quote was from when Mr. burns helped get meds to all the people in springfield. When the people were talking about how they were cured Nelson said"and he helped cure my diaper rash" or something like that.

years ago, when No Doubt had just emerged on the music scene, they went out to present and MTV music award and one of the guys was wearing nothing but a diaper.

Did I mention The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker?
When you first meet the fish guy who fills in the map of the great sea, he says "Don't give me that face. It makes you look like you ought to be in diapers."

Interestingly, when the cel shaded toon Link from WW was first unveiled, many people who were pissed at the new look probably thought he looked young enough to be in diapers.

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted before, but there's pretty heavy ABDL content in the movie Shoot 'Em Up staring Clive Owen. Pretty much Clive delivers a baby during a shoot out, the mom dies, and he needs to get the baby food. So he goes to a woman he knows who is a lactating *cough* woman of the night.

There's an entire scene where Clive kicks a fat white guy out of the ABDL themed room while he's "feeding" to give the baby to the woman...

I saw this movie awhile ago, but it just came to mind, and I hope it wasn't too obscene for the young minds :)

a segment talking about adult baby was on Attack Of The Show yesterday...

In the show Scrubs, there's a scene where Elliot says to Carla "Keith and I haven't had sex for so long". Carla then says "you said the same thing when I was changing Izzy's (?) diaper what are you and Keith doing to each other"?

Ganymede said:
In the show Scrubs, there's a scene where Elliot says to Carla "Keith and I haven't had sex for so long". Carla then says "you said the same thing when I was changing Izzy's (?) diaper what are you and Keith doing to each other"?

What a coincidence, I'm watching Scrubs right now! There's another scene where Elliot's like "I want a baby so bad!" and Keith goes "Shes right, sometimes she makes me wear a diaper." and she says "Keith! Private!"

Scrubs is full of these ....like one scene shows JD in a footed sleeper

Blues Disciple said:
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted before, but there's pretty heavy ABDL content in the movie Shoot 'Em Up staring Clive Owen. Pretty much Clive delivers a baby during a shoot out, the mom dies, and he needs to get the baby food. So he goes to a woman he knows who is a lactating *cough* woman of the night.

There's an entire scene where Clive kicks a fat white guy out of the ABDL themed room while he's "feeding" to give the baby to the woman...

I saw this movie awhile ago, but it just came to mind, and I hope it wasn't too obscene for the young minds :)

oh yeah, i totally forgot about that. i remember when i first saw the movie, i definitely got all fidgety and stuff when that part came on.

Why do so many people talk about Shoot Em Up? I saw parts of that movie, and it was not worth watching straight through. Not even for that part. Sorry, I tend to be judgmental when it comes to movies.

I have an oldie but a goodie, from an old Nick show called Welcome Freshmen. In it, they showed one of the guys in a crib, wearing a diaper and crying. The room he was in, was called the Freshman Nap Center. LOL.

WildThing121675

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back