AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
o.o noooo i dont get the simpsons on my tv

I was walking past the TV and I saw Homer in a diaper. I was just about to post a thread about this but you beat me to it.

And if you look up a bit further in this thread, you will notice I pointed this out as early as last week, when I saw the episode synopsis online. I recorded it, and will watch it later. I knew there'd be a shot with Homer in a diaper though, just because it's too obvious given the premise.

Yeah, there was a shot of Homer in a diaper in the episode. I saw the episode tonight as I was making my dinner and I caught the scene of Homer in the diaper. It was kind of funny in a way and atypical for the Simpsons. I found it funny lol.

Gotta give the show credit- going strong for 500+ episodes all the way back to when I was in 7th grade when the show first aired on Dec. 17, 1989.

WildThing121675

Yep, I was going to say something about tonight's The Simpsons episode but it was already mentioned on here. I saw the episode and I find it very silly as well... Home attempts to be sexy in diaper for Marge on the bed... that was funny scene.

Lilianna said:
Homer attempts to be sexy in diaper for Marge on the bed... that was funny scene.

Awww ... why did the diaper guy trying to be sexy make you laugh? You make me self consious. :C.

:p

In all honesty, I want that type of diaper he was wearing. It had single tapes, was entirely white, and appeared to be plastic-backed (though many of those things have either been removed or are in the process of being removed from most store-bought brands of adult diapers).

I also enjoyed the "Embarrassing Problems Superstore" and how they blared out to the parking lot that Homer had forgotten his receipt for his adult bedwetting supplies, lol.

spddan said:
In all honesty, I want that type of diaper he was wearing. It had single tapes

People say that, but unless you're within a small range, single tape diapers don't really work. Cushies have only a single tape, and a lot of people seemed to complain about the fit when they first came out. To quote from the article review:

Lazy said:
Comfort and Tape Design

After wearing these diapers for an hour, I can say these diapers are comfortable, and will stay on so long as you aren't performing rigorous exercise. Though I will note that they feel "loose" because of the single tape design. I have refastened the tape 3x and now the adhesive is strong but after the third refastening, I have noticed that the adhesive lost a little strength.

*I worry if i'm going to leak because of the wiggle room the diaper has because it isn't as form fitting as an adult diaper, this will allow cracks and openings where the leak guards are supposed to make contact with the skin but i'm not sure yet as I haven't wet enough to see or understand how they work. I'll come back and update this info.

He never came back to update... But essentially, single tapes don't work on adults in general because they come in a wide variety of shapes.

Khaymen said:
Awww ... why did the diaper guy trying to be sexy make you laugh? You make me self consious. :C.

:p

Aw... I am sorry. lol that wasn't my intention. =P

Zephy said:
People say that, but unless you're within a small range, single tape diapers don't really work. Cushies have only a single tape, and a lot of people seemed to complain about the fit when they first came out.

I'm aware of this actually. The only reason why I brought it up is that it appeared to be fitting and working for him just fine. I guess we didn't exactly get a genuine review from him though. :p

I saw it too and liked it.

they also got a good Inception reference in...

Further to the Simpsons - How I Wet Your Mother:

when Burns asks Lenny why he's stealing a stuffed polar bear, Lenny says "I just wanted something to cuddle at night." Burns' response: "He's my cuddlebear! I shot him!"

I saw the all of those episodes and wondered the exact same thing! I knew I wasn't alone in thinking that. I don't know, they might do it as a thing for kids because the tweens that DC is targeting think diapers are funny.

CrazyGirl said:
I've seen all those episodes too. Maybe more and more people are coming diaper lovers and more people that runs Tv shows notice it and decide to put it in their shows. Just a guess....

It also might be that diapers are comedy fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back