AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mugiwara said:
just saw the Ed,Edd & Eddy movie on youtube and found some scenes that you guys may like. Nothing special just mentioning of one of the kids of having to buy new matresses & has nightmares after meeting Ed & co so called girlfriends, then when he meets them again they start treating him like a baby. Putting some cloth diaper on him and feeding him with a bottle. heres the link YouTube - Ed Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show Part 4 :D

Yup, that's Jimmy for ya. :p

The most recent Phineas and Ferb that was on this morning had a couple.

1. Mr. Fletcher (The Dad) gets his memory erased to the point of a toddler after accidentally finding Perry's base.

2. Doofenshmirtz is going to use EULG on the adult diaper factory. He explained that eulg is the exact opposite of glue in that it makes thing fall apart, but we didn't get to hear his backstory on why he wanted to use it on the adult diaper factory, because Agent P had to abort his mission to help Monogram and Carl with the dad issue. Perry had to pilot a robotic Mr. Fletcher for appearances while Carl restored his memory.

I would have liked to hear Doof's backstory on the adult diaper factory though.

Loopy said:
The channel 4 show shameless (great show btw) Had a very brief glimps of a few people raising money dressed as AB's :D. Episode 3, just after the 3rd ad break :p

Was that in the series that's on at the moment? I totally missed that scene, but will have a look for it later (good job I recorded it).

Loopy said:
The channel 4 show shameless (great show btw) Had a very brief glimps of a few people raising money dressed as AB's :D. Episode 3, just after the 3rd ad break :p
:D

It's not the first time on Shameless either. There's an episode where the prostitute character it shown (very briefly) babying an AB.
Can't remember which series though...

There was an episode of the cartoon "Kappa Mikey" in where Lily and Guano have to look after a baby. They end up losing the baby, so Guano has to take its place while Lily goes after the real baby. At first he doesn't like being in diapers and being babied, but then he comes too like it too much. He liked being diapered, tickled, and drinking from bottles.

I just looked up the character on Wikipedia, and there appear to be more references in the series.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guano_%28Kappa_Mikey%29#Personality

I was playing Madden 09 tonight and one of the commentators compared Tight Ends to pacifiers.

Ot sure if this has been previously mentioned and I'm sorry if it has. the movie the girlfriend experience has a character who hires the main character (a prostitute) to be his girlfriend. There are scenes in this movie where he is wearing an adult diaper. Not sure about other details though.

Snaps.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Don't Fill Your Diaps - This is Photobomb

Just Found That On a Photo Bombing Website.

Thought people might enjoy it :D

AB/DL behaviour appears in the movie "The Girlfriend Experience" and also in Season 1 of a TV show called Satisfaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back