294 Molicare super plus (medium)
222 Molicare super plus (large)
77 Molicare mobile
25 Comficare M10
21 Comficare L10
17 ID slip plus
10 ID slip super
60 Euron form (large)

All plastic backed apart from the Molicare mobile and the 8 Tena slip super. All size medium unless stated otherwise.

Won't be buying anymore for a while now unless I come across any plastic backed Tenas or Molicares.

I'm so happy I can finally post in this thread! I have
4 Tena Slip Maxis
2 Abena M4s
2 Molicare Super Plus
I know it's not much, but it's mine!

Congrats, lonewolf93 :)! It's a good start!

A very good start! Hope you enjoy them all.

Thanks guys! Now I just have to find a time to wear under the radar haha

I've got 23 Molicare Super Plus (Small). I just leave them in the box they came in, write "Super Absorbent Plastic, DO NOT OPEN" then put it on the shelf with the rest of my 3D printer plastic. It's boring enough and the risk of destroying it is great enough that nobody bothers the box.

Meh. A lot of Pampers. Baby dry, Easy ups, Underjams, even New baby for my plushies.
And Molicares.

I just got more diapers today, this brings my total to 14 unopened packs of abena m4 and 1 pack that has 12 left and 6 packs of dry 24/7

OJDWJxi.jpg

<3 my nappies ^_^

Unfortunately, I don't have anything atm. I have run dry for the last 2 months, due to money shortages. Makes life a lot harder when you have night incontinence. I've had to resort to plastic trash bags under the sheets. Dunno when I'll be able to restock. :sad:

Ooo you got some Spoiled nappies :33!! I'm still waiting for my shipment to arrive!
How were they??

Currently have, on a shelf in my room:

48 Bambino Bellisimos
16 Bambino Classicos
16 Bambino Biancos
16 Bambino Teddys
4 Abena L4s

80 Scented Cushies are set to arrive on Friday!

Right now I have northshore and tranquility atn. Snuggies should be coming soon. Never have a constant amount. Hide it in duffle bags in my closet

Currently have one pack of Abena M4, a pack of Biancos, a few Northshore diapers and half a bag of Dry24/7. I'm running super low but my shipment will arrive in a few days for a good restock ^u^

In my stash:

8 adult heavy night-weight prefolds
- 4 in twill
- 1 in gauze
- 3 in Birdseye

23 toddler XL DSQ Birdseye prefolds, which are my daytime diaper when padfolded and layed in a snap-on PUL cover

6 snap-on PUL panty
2 pull-on PUL panty
12 pull-on plastic panty
2 cloth training pants
5 AIO diaper
5 pocket diaper with insert
3 satin rumba panty

1 bag drugstore diaper for emergency
2 bag Goodnites girl xl

And as soon as Robert from CTDC gets in his latest shipment, I will be trying out a contour diaper and some of the new Birdseye. I would like to see how his Birdseye feels in comparison to the ones I have from AdultClothDiaper. :)

About 40 Tena Supers
30 Abri-let Maxi boosters
8 Abenas
8 Bambino Bellisimos
9 ABU Cushies
11 Rearz Spoiled v2
12 Dry 24/7
12 Fabine exklusiv

Annnnnnd 40 Snuggies Overnights coming in the mail, which means I need to find a new place to stash my stash, lol. I couldn't help myself, I had to try these!

In 4 days or so, 1 bag of Molicare Super Pluses. Right now, nothing.

Northshore Supreme- 1 bag
North shore Air Supreme- One Diaper left
Snuggies Waddler Overnight 2 Bags left

2 cases of Dry 24/7's
1 bag of Abena Airs

I have 6 Depend Protection with Tab (5 cause im gonna wear one after the shoer 6 always discreet and 2 tena super briefs

This is the bag that my girlfriend use too keep my diaper,baby powder,baby lotion,baby wipes and pacifier

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back