Who is able to transition between bedwetting and being dry?

Just read your whole post. It was very interesting. Do you feel like you are fully trying to stop? My first thought was that you said you went back and forth. Which would send mixed messages.
I’ve definitely had some accidents from wearing each night. But not very many yet.
I do feel a bit anxious on nights I stop wearing after wearing for a while. But so far not had an accident with out a diaper on.
What files did you listen to in YouTube? Sounds like it worked very strongly for you.
I still feel that the days I did have an actual BedWetting accident, that my reaction to it stopped my brain from continuing, at least at first, because I have had a few since then. But only when I’ve been wearing a lot. It poses an interesting question of where the line is before you are stuck as a Bedwetter.
Bedwetting on purpose is a different feeling then when it happens totally by accident. The emotions it evokes are very strong. I remember the first time being in total disbelief! I’m sure I had a very shocked face after discovering it.
I’m also very interested in repottytraining. So your post has been very informative. I hope you continue to update it. I’d love to hear how things progress.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, HomeAlone and Lyric
Lexi1355, I believe your comments are right on target. I think sometimes I am not fully trying to stop. Since I was never a bedwetter, I found it fun and exciting to have real accidents at night in a diaper. But, then when I didn't want to pee while sleeping and was not wearing a Goodnite, I found it scared me that I was on the verge of being a real bedwetter. I have not been listening to the files and I am dry most nights. However, just last night, I peed while sleeping (so, I guess I "wet the bed" since I was not wearing any protection.

Josh24 said:
Lexi1355, I believe your comments are right on target. I think sometimes I am not fully trying to stop. Since I was never a bedwetter, I found it fun and exciting to have real accidents at night in a diaper. But, then when I didn't want to pee while sleeping and was not wearing a Goodnite, I found it scared me that I was on the verge of being a real bedwetter. I have not been listening to the files and I am dry most nights. However, just last night, I peed while sleeping (so, I guess I "wet the bed" since I was not wearing any protection.
So was it only exciting for the first bit? Would you go back to dry right now if you wouldn’t be able to wear at night any more?
I enjoy not waking up and getting out of bed because I usually have to go a few times at night. But not sure if it will just become regular BedWetting if I continue to do it with out much thought.
How fast did your first real accident turn into a repetitive habit?
Thanks for responding josh25

I wear a nappy most nights to avoid having badly disturbed sleep having to go to the toilet 2/3 times. However, if I have drunk very little during an evening or have to get up very early I will perhaps skip the nappy the odd day or even several days. Indeed I have been hospitalised for 4 days recently. At no time have I wet the bed.

this is kind of what i do. when i wear, i pee in bed pretty automatically, even though it does still wake me up most of the time. when im not wearing, its not the same. i peed the bed just a little bit a few months ago bceause i thought i was wearing but it wasnt that bad. over all, i prefer sleeping while wearing. going to bed and waking up is just a cozier thing in general, and relieving yourself while laying in bed is just sooo nice.

• Love
Reactions: wettingagain and chamberpot
I’ve habituated my body to always wet at night when I’m in a wet diaper and to not wet if I’m dry.

I got to this point many years ago with like half a year of effort. I’d wear to bed maybe twice a week. When wearing, I’d just drink a lot before bed and make sure my diaper was slightly wet before I fell asleep. I’d wake up in the middle of the night at the start, but then I’d just let go and go back to sleep. Eventually my body just trained to let go without me being conscious if it felt that I was already in a wet diaper.

Many years later, my body still lets go automatically if I’m already in a wet diaper. If I go to sleep in a dry diaper though, I will wake up. It’s pretty convenient conditioning.

I guess it’s kind of the same mechanics as the hand in warm water prank/strategy.

Acquired bedwetting is very hard to shift once you’ve managed to successfully de-train your brain you’ll have to retrain yourself which isn’t so easy as an adult cause you brain code has been re-written but if you just train your body to release in a nappy it means you can control the response to a degree adding in sleep aid and hypnosis etc can be quite dangerous for just a wet nappy because you can just wake to pee and then go back to sleep without getting out of bed and wake up in a full wet diaper anyway.

it’s your choice but be warned adult bedwetting is inconvenient and a pain in the arse cause you can’t turn it off and on

Reactions: TigerDL and Lyric
I’ve been pretty bed-wet-ero-flexible during the pandemic. Working from home (more recently job searching) means I can wizz with wreckless abandon. But last night, I was fighting off a cold. So, I had a NyQuil fueled wetting.

Now, don’t go medicating yourself to achieve nocturnal enuresis. But anything that knocks you out could cause this if you’re used to relaxing.

Last edited:
lexi1355 said:
So was it only exciting for the first bit? Would you go back to dry right now if you wouldn’t be able to wear at night any more?
I enjoy not waking up and getting out of bed because I usually have to go a few times at night. But not sure if it will just become regular BedWetting if I continue to do it with out much thought.
How fast did your first real accident turn into a repetitive habit?
Thanks for responding josh25
It took about 6-8 months of lots of extra fluids, sleep aids, and subliminal/hypnosis files before I started having accidents without taking those steps. On nights when I want to wear, I enjoy the sound sleep and waking to a puffy diaper in the middle of the night and then finding it even puffier in the morning. However, when I'm not wearing and don't plan on the extra time to deal with a wet bed, it is very annoying and I feel like a real bedwetter.

Josh24 said:
“I am dry MOST nights”. Yes. You are a bedwetter. When you wet the bed at somebody’s house they don’t remember all the nights you were dry. Only the wet bed!

Last edited:
I was a bedwetter until I was 17, although I could probably have stopped a few years sooner, but for enjoying masturbating under my diapers. About 20 years ago, after my divorce I started wearing diapers and rubber pants nightly and within a year was waking up after a full nights sleep in wet diapers. I so much prefer being a bedwetter now if for no other reason than because I can wear my diapers and rubber pants all the time.

iampadded said:
“I am dry MOST nights”. Yes. You are a bedwetter. When you wet the bed at somebody’s house they don’t remember all the nights you were dry. Only the wet bed!
I still don't really don't want to think of my self as an actual bedwetter. I do enjoy an "accident" when I'm padded. However, it is painful when it happens when I don't want it to.

I wet my bed fairly regularly all the way through high school. Then I really started working at becoming dry. I thought my night diapers were a crutch so I tried to wean myself off of them, just keeping a rubber sheet and sometimes A wetting pad on my bed. I managed to get to only one or two bedwetting accidents a week, but I really didn’t sleep very well and those couple accidents a week meant changing bed linens etc. When I turned 30 I kind of threw in the towel and returned to sleeping in diapers and rubber pants. I slept much better, but my bedwetting battle went the other way and now after a couple of years I wake up with soaked diapers, but generally a dry bed, more nights than not.

Last edited:
The last couple nights I guess I "threw in the towel" and just wanted to enjoy waking to a wet diaper. I went ahead and drank extra fluids and played my subliminal/hypnosis files. I wore an AbenaM4 to make sure I didn't have to worry about leaking. I got a great night's sleep and woke to a completely soaked M4.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and chamberpot
Josh24 said:
I still don't really don't want to think of my self as an actual bedwetter. I do enjoy an "accident" when I'm padded. However, it is painful when it happens when I don't want it to.
Honey, I could have written this. You are a bedwetter now, whether you like it or not. I certainly am, and I certainly enjoy the occasional planned wet time while padded. But I hate it when I mess up the bed on nights where I'm trying to prove (to whom exactly I can't say) I can stay dry.

This is why when people ask "how to" on this, I discourage it. Although unlike you, this has been kind of an always thing for me. No one cares (usually) when you're dry "most nights," because that night, you aren't.

I'm sorry, but you kinda trapped yourself. You're a bedwetter now.

Yeah, I am sometimes getting the feeling of what a bedwetter must feel.

KitsuneFox said:
Judging from other posts in this forum ... once you train your brain to pee without waking up, it is very difficult to stop .
Seriously? I’ve never had a problem with that. Only like once or twice but it was extremely rare.

play with pee and you will get wet.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and chamberpot
Josh24 said:
I'm not a bedwetter. For fun, I wear diapers at times and like to wet in them at night. Are any of you able to actually transition between nights of accidental bedwetting and then having dry nights again? How do you get dry again?

In the past, I would get well hydrated, take some sleep aids, and listen to some subliminal tapes and then I would slightly wake up just before or while peeing. I went through this process during most of December and this time I am having difficulty transitioning back to dry nights. I have been on some new medication that could cause some actual bedwetting; but, I am hoping this is not really the cause and that I just need some time to transition back to dry nights.
I have untrained to the point of bedwetting, but I am yet to have an accident on the very rare un-diapered night. When I am diapered, as per usual, I wake up wet. Not only have night-time accidents and waking up to some seriously full diapers at 4am because I wet in my sleep so much become a thing, but I am wetting my diaper during the day and not realizing it sometimes. But when I'm not diapered, it seems, control resumes. Or, at least, I've never had to go.. I dunno!

I’m not “able to transition” really but I do have actually bedwetting accidents sometimes. Mostly when I drink too much, but also I go through some spells, usually when I’m diapered. I rarely have an accident when undiapered.

Reactions: DLinSecret
Back