Who is able to transition between bedwetting and being dry?

The first time I did 6 straight weeks, it was probably about 4 weeks in to where I was able to pee while sleeping. The 2nd time I did the 6 weeks, it was probably only a week or so until I was peeing while sleeping.

Reactions: fluffyprison
From 2009 to 2015, I only wet in my sleep while diapered. It is technically possible, but a royal pain to accomplish. I wore diapers nightly from 2000 to 2009 and had to stop for 4 months in 2009 to regain my bladder control. Very difficult and frustrating process to regain bladder function at night. From there, I wore intermittently to keep my bladder control while not diapered. In 2015, I stopped wearing diapers to bed for several years and now only wear on rare occasions. I like having full control.

Sheesh, these days I only wet at night when I drink too much alcohol. So I have that annoying consideration if I drink that I should wear protection before bed.

I'm actually very relieved it's not a common occurrence anymore as it wasn't a pleasant experience from my memory. The embarrassment and shame of bedwetting is a little over glorified here and was handled very matter of factly by my parents. I certainly didn't enjoy wearing a pull up to bed when I knew the question in the morning was going to be are you wet and trying to be modest around siblings that knew. Never punished but definitely a chore if I leaked and had to do laundry. Then again laundry today isn't much better still a chore as an adult... :think:

Josh24 said:
I'm not a bedwetter. For fun, I wear diapers at times and like to wet in them at night. Are any of you able to actually transition between nights of accidental bedwetting and then having dry nights again? How do you get dry again?

In the past, I would get well hydrated, take some sleep aids, and listen to some subliminal tapes and then I would slightly wake up just before or while peeing. I went through this process during most of December and this time I am having difficulty transitioning back to dry nights. I have been on some new medication that could cause some actual bedwetting; but, I am hoping this is not really the cause and that I just need some time to transition back to dry nights.
Well for me, I kinda do the same thing but I also have a history from when I was young as a constant bed wetter and as an adult now, I have sleep apnea which bed wetting is linked to. I usually don’t bed wet but if I really try by making myself very tired and drinking some beers, smoking something herbs, Taking my Benadryl I take every night, I can sometimes wet in my sleep but more often a miss than a hit. I can usually have about 2-3 accidents a week. If you do start frequently wetting the bed, just enjoy it. That’s what your diaper is for! 🤗

Sometimes I can, id say about 80% of the time I go to bed in a nappy i will wake up wet and cant recall waking up to pee, if I go to bed without I wake up dry 100% of the time, no idea how or why it happens.

When I listen to my subliminal playlist all night, I wake up wet and also can't recall waking up to pee.

Jeremiah said:
From 2009 to 2015, I only wet in my sleep while diapered. It is technically possible, but a royal pain to accomplish. I wore diapers nightly from 2000 to 2009 and had to stop for 4 months in 2009 to regain my bladder control. Very difficult and frustrating process to regain bladder function at night. From there, I wore intermittently to keep my bladder control while not diapered. In 2015, I stopped wearing diapers to bed for several years and now only wear on rare occasions. I like having full control.
Very interesting! So after starting bed wetting, you were able to get your self to stop?

Did it take longer to stop the habit then it did to start it?
im not trying to start something that I haven’t already been preparing for, for years.
i totally understand that for somebody getting on here trying to make it happen quickly, by any means. I’m not sure how it’s a self harm situation, it’s been years in the making and I’m already wearing my diapers constantly at night and just want to not have to wake up, up to three times a night and just sleep through.
that’s why I’m interested in peoples experience both starting and stopping so I have a full understanding because I’ve already started for years and I’ve got pretty close I’m just trying to answer questions before I step off the last match

if I’m still doing something against the guidelines then let me know and I’ll stop seeking to find other people going through what I am but I do think that talking to others gives me an understanding of where I’m headed.

Back