who Diapers you

Usually, in the morning on weekdays it is me who puts on my disposable diapers and plastic panties before going to work, but on weeknights and any weekend, it is my wife, that she powders me and pins my diapers and puts my plastic panties on me, because I am not very dressed with diaper pins, She prefers her to be her, to make sure that my diaper is tight and that my panties are well put on my diapers to avoid leaks. It's always special when she changes me! 😳

• Love
Reactions: SDB2014, Littlebabymikey, DLBIG and 2 others
I diaper myself :sneaky: but I wish my husband would be my daddy and change me heheh

Reactions: Freddie07601, ChristianDiaperLover, Diaperboy27 and 2 others
I wish I had someone I could trust enough and be safe enough around to be able to change me

Reactions: Littlebabymikey, BigKid25, DLBIG and 2 others
My Daddy nappies me. I don't have a Mummy and not really interested in having one(although I am looking out for a Nanny or Auntie figure, but not a Mummy i have my reasons...)

unfortunately I diaper myself :-( and it's kinda hard to be honest

My daddy changes, cleans and re diapers me

Reactions: Littlebabymikey, newAB43 and littledreamers333
littledreamers333 said:
Same here sadly.

Reactions: littledreamers333
littledreamers333 said:
I just noticed on your profile that you're from Kamloops. I am from the UK.
Several years ago, on a 'Rocky Mountaineer' train trip from Jasper to Vancouver we stopped overnight at Kamloops.

Reactions: littledreamers333
Lyric said:
I agree with your comments. Our most intimate moments come when my pulls down my plastic pants, unpins my wet diapers and wipes my boy parts. There is no more volunerable position to be in then to be laying down on our bed, naked from the waist down, and my wife holding a fresh diaper ready to powder me and pin a new diaper on her baby. Erections are common in that situation and nature takes its course.
I have a question, can you describe how your wife puts a diaper on you when your penis is erect?

I diaper myself. It’s one point I made clear when I told my wife about my diaper fetish over 4 years ago is that I would change my own wet and sometimes soiled diapers🤭 Besides she’s always been more of a ‘that’s your thing’ kinda thing. She is supportive but yeah she leaves the changing to me which I don’t mind

DIAPERBOY920 said:
I have a question, can you describe how your wife puts a diaper on you when your penis is erect?
My guess, she either wait to pass or act on it🙃😃

Someday I'd like a motherly figure to change me, but for now I do it myself. I'm hopeful that I'll have to opportunity to be changed in my life sometime soon.

I have to diaper myself :(

I can diaper myself 😃. Yeah it would be good, to be taken care from somebody. And yeah i have the privilege, that i have a wife sometime indulge a little bit in me being ab.
But i sm also happy that i can diaper myself for my ab reason, that i have enough money to do it and that i have the ressources to do it. In the past it wouldnt be possible and diapers in that chose werent available.
So iam happy to have the possibility to diaper me up for myself. 🙂🦖🧸

Luckily I am more little than AB, but I would still prefer some help to check my diaper...

Last edited:
Reactions: Blekyss and BBBen
I change my own diapers, however I have been changed by an Abdl mommy and a couple friends.

Reactions: Blekyss, Forced, BabyBeeGee and 1 other person
Me, myself, and I. Wife’s been accepting, but so far hasn’t offered to diaper or otherwise baby me. In fairness though, I’ve also never asked her, and we’ve got teenage kids at home. The privacy situation isn’t exactly ideal for mommy/baby play. We’ll see! For now, I mainly wear diapers when I’m alone.

Reactions: BabyBeeGee, Palle, Littlebabymikey and 1 other person
Well since I do require full time care and my current aide is female I would say mommy . Obviously if I can’t diaper myself or have a say where when I use it , I’m pretty far gone .

Reactions: Blekyss
My wife will change me when we have mummy baby play, but most of the time I have to change myself.

• Love
Reactions: Palle and BBBen
Cottontail said:
Me, myself, and I. Wife’s been accepting, but so far hasn’t offered to diaper or otherwise baby me. In fairness though, I’ve also never asked her, and we’ve got teenage kids at home. The privacy situation isn’t exactly ideal for mommy/baby play. We’ll see! For now, I mainly wear diapers when I’m alone.
Ah, another loaner, just like me. Never paid for those diapers? I see...
If only fairness was a currency, then to borrow would always be a sorrow...
Get teenagers away, and I can probably say, that mommy and baby would finally play...
I am rambling to thee? cause this aren't my cup of tea? Did anyone perhaps see my morning coffee?
please set me free, I'll go sit under the tree, cause I am not actually worthy thee...

Reactions: Cottontail
Back