who Diapers you

I diaper myself. I effing hate it. Mommy or CG for sure to take over diapering.

Myself, although want to experience being changed/diapered by someone else one day

• Love
Reactions: newAB43
Myself but I have always wanted someone to change my diapers on a daily basis

• Love
Reactions: LilByte and newAB43
I mostly change my diapers but when daddy isn’t busy he does it ☺️ it’s always so much more special when he changes me!

Reactions: LIDiaperBoy
richieboy said:
Do you want a Mommy or a Daddy to diaper you?
I diaper myself because finding a mommy is very hard :(

• Sad
Reactions: LilByte and newAB43
I would love to find a mommy to diaper me, but currently I just diaper myself

• Sad
Reactions: LilByte, newAB43 and randomgamerguy
I always diaper myself but it’s would be nice if I had a Diaper Lover Girlfriend who wears diapers so she can change me and I change her with our Pacifier in our mouths and drinking milk in our adult sizes Baby Bottles together

Reactions: LilByte, newAB43 and randomgamerguy
Mommy’s been changing me in the morning for a week now and I love it soooooo much.
It’s good morning little jay jay I scoot towards her and just lay there, she’ll remove my wet overnight diaper and clean the area and give me a few commands like lift your butt and sometimes stop squirming. Mommy does it a little different than me she’ll do the top tapes then the lower ones. I change myself the rest of the day

Reactions: LilByte, LIDiaperBoy, chamberpot and 1 other person
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
I always diaper myself but it’s would be nice if I had a Diaper Lover Girlfriend who wears diapers so she can change me and I change her with our Pacifier in our mouths and drinking milk in our adult sizes Baby Bottles together

That is so sweet and precious of a scenario. Dream abdl life.

Reactions: LilByte, MrDiaperLoverUK and LIDiaperBoy
Lyric said:
My wife diapers me most of the time. Her mother(my MIL) moved in with us a year and a half ago and she has diapered me when my wife was busy or away.
TWO women diapering you?!🔥

• Love
toddlerPampers said:
TWO women diapering you?!🔥

What a lucky stiff? Lol.

Lyric said:
Thank you. It is nice. Does your wife help you, or haven't you told her yet? If yo haven't I may have some thoughts on this.
No, my wife doesn’t get involved, as much as I’d love that. She does know, and she lets me play but I’m moving slowly with so that I don’t push her away from my Little side. I’d love to hear your thoughts! DM me any time. Thank you!

My girlfriend/Momma 🥰

• Love
Myself but, would like to have someone to check my diaper and change me.

I am disabled I have a full time aides who provide my care and run my house . Normal day 4 wet & 4 soiled and 1 for overnight.

Since the number of girls in the world okay with this without money being involved is equal to the number already in relationships :p
I think we need to work as a community towards AI auto changers for the rest of us xD
Till then I change myself.. when I can convince myself to grow up enough to do it an not suckle my paci an snuggle stuffies hopping for it to magically change its self..

Last edited:
A nice soothing mommy or care giver as far as diaper changes go...Theres a few ASMR girls on YouTube that do some role play diaper changes and care . I so fantasize them getting me all changed and cared for.

• Love
LittleAndAlone said:
I've fantasized about what it might be like occasionally. As a school aged independent little rather than a baby its kinda a private thing for me. Not that I wouldn't be open to exploring with the right partner on special occasions.

I've never really craved a mommy / daddy / caregiver relationship I guess due to my older little age. I'd rather just have an adult partner with similar adult goals and interests who is also a little so we can just play together and goof off and be our care free little selves around each other by default. Without the dreaded hiding or revealing or ensuing disapproval or uneasiness or limitations and boundaries that often occur with vanilla partners who reluctantly accept with conditions.

I don't know if I would be able to reciprocate and be a cg either. I have a natural thing to care for real kids because they are adorable as heck and melt my heart and I envy them immensely. But I'm not sure it transfers to adults dressed in littles clothes given that I hate seeing even myself in a mirror when trying to feel little. Regardless of the heart on the inside, adult bodies are fat, smelly, greasy, and stinky and just aren't as soft and smol and cuddly or pure as real chronological children. 😩
You post describes similar scenarios of my self feelings as far as being little or cared for like a baby. Especially the point you say about looking in the mirror and transferring the feelings when in little clothes . Im really a DL only not into dressing as a baby or little kid.All I see in the mirror is a middle aged man in baby clothes and end up looking like guys on those talk shows as the audience is running for the hills. Yes its the heart inside fueling the little feelings but the physical appearances are not the same as a real little person is.

I diaper myself, my wife knows about my ABDL side but do not participate. I will go to bed diapered, she might caress me sometimes, but will not play the mommy role.

But the need for a full blown ABDL playtime is important to me, and I do see, occasionally a professionnel mommy. It is so wonderful, mind-blowing, and therapeutic. And of course the diaper change, with all the attention and tenderness is central to any such sessions.

People like to go at the SPA for all the obvious reasons, a session with my mommy has the same effect on me. I feel so great, relieved and relaxe when I leave; I’m on cloud number 9🙏

• Love
Reactions: newAB43 and LIDiaperBoy
my wife handles most of my diapering needs. when i am on my own such as the gym or out with friends i handle myself. i will admit over the years others have diapered/changed me. has to be someone i am close with (trust). it is pretty cool being changed.

• Love
Back