who Diapers you

I'm mostly only attracted to men romantically and sexually, but for caregiving purposes either a Mommy or a Daddy would be great, and each have their own appeal to me. For female caregivers I tend to think of it like a best friend/babysitter keeping an eye on me, vs for a male one I think of it more like a "central" caregiver and authority figure, but it doesn't have to be that way. If someone offers to change my diapers I'm flexible :)

• Love
Reactions: chickpea, newAB43, richieboy and 1 other person
Lyric said:
My wife diapers me most of the time. Her mother(my MIL) moved in with us a year and a half ago and she has diapered me when my wife was busy or away.
That sounds awesome. I envy you! It's great that everyone is so accepting and on-board!

Reactions: newAB43, richieboy and Lyric
My Mommy takes care of me

• Love
I don't have a mommy or daddy and don't plan to get one either but I think I would prefer a mommy to a daddy.

• Love
LittleRen77 said:
That sounds awesome. I envy you! It's great that everyone is so accepting and on-board!
Thank you. It is nice. Does your wife help you, or haven't you told her yet? If yo haven't I may have some thoughts on this.

Reactions: chickpea
Usually me during the day but she likes to help me diaper for bedtime

• Love
Reactions: SDB2014, chickpea and newAB43
My mommy changes me, live with her full time as her second baby :)

• Love
Reactions: chickpea, newAB43, MeDisneyBaby and 1 other person
richieboy said:
Do you want a Mommy or a Daddy to diaper you?
I have always wanted a mommy.

• Love
Reactions: newAB43 and richieboy
when I would wear diapers the one that changes me is: Me, Myself, and I.
Although one day I would like to have a mommy do that for me so I can experience it once.

Reactions: richieboy
My wife or myself

I usually diaper myself (cloth or disposable). I would be interested in having a close friend do it but haven’t made it to that base yet

Reactions: chamberpot
Me or my girlfriend but usually I'm the one putting on diapers. My gf sucks at putting on diapers unfortunately she'll put one on me if I ask but I usually have to fix the tapes. She just has problems getting the correct tape positions. That's why I buy her hook and loop tapes for her diapers so she can put them on easier when she does them herself.

Reactions: chickpea, newAB43 and Lyric
I diaper myself, but it would be really cool if one day my wife was willing to do it. She's just recently on board with my Little side, so I won't push my luck yet. Maybe in time I can bring up the idea.

Me and my wife. I'd prefer her to diaper me every time but it just doesn't work out that way. Being diapered by someone is a very intimate yet somehow vulnerable experience.

I diaper myself but wouldn’t mind having a mommy or daddy do it for me 🤭

Reactions: chickpea and newAB43
Nowididit said:
Me and my wife. I'd prefer her to diaper me every time but it just doesn't work out that way. Being diapered by someone is a very intimate yet somehow vulnerable experience.
I agree with your comments. Our most intimate moments come when my pulls down my plastic pants, unpins my wet diapers and wipes my boy parts. There is no more volunerable position to be in then to be laying down on our bed, naked from the waist down, and my wife holding a fresh diaper ready to powder me and pin a new diaper on her baby. Erections are common in that situation and nature takes its course.

• Love
Reactions: SDB2014, DIAPERBOY920, DLBIG and 3 others
Myself or my Mama (GF)

Usually i change myself, but my GF will change me on occasion too.

Myself no one does

• Sad
Reactions: newAB43
I diaper myself 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: newAB43
Back