What’s the longest you’ve stayed in a poopy diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was making a 3 hour drive and had to poop bad about an hour into it but was wearing a diaper. So I had to sit in it for 2 hours because of traffic

Reactions: Jim100
Since I’ve developed Rhino Tushie I often go from 6 to 10 hours in a messy diaper. Going this long does require me to shower but after being messy a shower is necessary anyway. The use of Remedy Skin Care Cream as a barrier cream in my intergluteal cleft is essential when going this long to prevent diaper rash. If I sense a rash coming on I switch from the Remedy Cream to a zinc oxide ointment as a preventative. I should probably knock on wood, but I haven’t had a rash in about 4 or 5 years. For those that aren’t diapered 24/7, as I am, may not want to chance going this long without changing.

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
I’ve been a baby in a poopy diaper all night. (A carefully-chosen, well-contained poop for a not very messy night, because that’s the kind of tasteful ABDL I am. 😜)

I first did this as a teenager in my exploring stage of “what did [anything to do with being in diapers] feel like” when I was little. I thought being in a “full” diaper was pretty much the definition of “sleeping like a baby.”

But babies actually almost never do that. Unlike peeing, which they do all night long just like the diaper ads say, they normally need to be awake to poop. I needed to be a parent to learn that.

When I’ve been a poopy little boy in the daytime, I like lingering that way for a while and really enjoying the unique peak littleness of it. I think most parents of toddlers would have a hard time understanding what a comforting, cozy, satisfying experience it is.

Reactions: Allthatandthechips
jettour said:
What’s the longest time you’ve spent in a poopy diaper? I spent about an hour in one once and my mom came home and I had to rush and change or I would’ve stayed in it all day!
when i was 12 i pooped in my pull-up during the day (2 pm) when my parents were out. now obviously i shouldve just immediately changed and cleaned but oh no no no that ruins the fun so i decide to stay in my poopy pull-up trying my best to hide the smell using deodorant which funny not funny enough..doesnt really work so anyway then i get a bright idea to stay in the pull-up till 2 am so needles to say, I stayed in a pull-up for 13 hours ish

About half a day, I love it, but it's not good for my sensitive skin😬

I pooped in a pull up one evening around 7pm while watching TV. I ended up falling asleep and slept through the night.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Maybe 45 minutes to an hour. It was a few years ago so I don't remember the exact details.

I normally clean myself after 5 minutes in case my bowels have more.

Smell was fairly contained and I got used to the feeling at some point.

Gave myself a long shower and a good scrub to be on the safe side.

When the stars align, maybe I'll give it another go.

I’m pretty much a wetting only guy, but due to IBS issues I will have a poopy diaper once in a while. I’ve done in a few times just to feel extra toddlerish/unable to control myself. Normally, if I do it, I clean up within about 5 or ten minutes. I think I’m odd that I don’t really like pooping a normal poop in a diaper—I would rather do a desperate poop, because it feels more like a genuine accident.

Several months ago, I was having an IBS flare, and I was alone and diapered. I got hit with a sudden overwhelming need to go, and I started losing control walking to the bathroom. I started going deep into little mode and started saying, “I can’t wait anymore!” I did it in my diaper and had this rush of euphoria. I immediately got supplies and cleaned up/showered. I did not like being in the messy diaper, but the moment of doing the deed was pretty cool that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back