What’s the longest you’ve stayed in a poopy diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-4 hours max. Never again though. It took forever to get rid of the smell.

Antientmariner said:
Hey at least you were diapered. Think of all the people around you who weren't. You were lucky :poop::poop:
I’m incontinent and sitting in my own waste in traffic really sucks. I’m use to pooping myself but having to sit in it is degrading.

Reactions: Jim100
ive stayed in my poopie diaper for like 2 hours at once i was on a bike ride in a diaper and i needed to pickup my bike to get across a rive(i was mountain biking)and the pressure of me picking up my bike made me mess it was so big and was all at once and a farted aswell it was so warm and sticky but i got back on my bike and kept riding it and i nearly came when it squished againts my bum and diaper i rode 10-or miles every peddle stroke it spreading further and the diaper crinckling between my legs omg i would love to do it again but i only do it onece a motnth or 2 as i find it very hard to find time to mess and clean

I used a time lock on a diaper once . Pressed the wrong button after being locked in 20 hours and re-sealed for another 20. That was.... So f*****g gross.

• Wow
Reactions: Allthatandthechips, Pika123, theancientmariner and 1 other person
Crayonosaurus said:
I used a time lock on a diaper once . Pressed the wrong button after being locked in 20 hours and re-sealed for another 20. That was.... So f*****g gross.
A time lock for diapers? Where do you get those?

Reactions: gay91
I have been i poopy diapers for several hours during my sleep. I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent and frequently mess in my sleep. Most of he time, it wakes me up when I start to mess my diaper but sometimes I sleep through the accident. Normally if I sleep through the accident, I wake up with a diaper rash and that is no fun.

Reactions: Jim100 and PaddedMewtwo
I think my longest stay in a dirty Nappy was just over a hour as I had walked about 4 miles to get some pictures of a castle, having arrived I then had an unexpected BM just stood trying to take the picture and seconds after that I had a very long pee, all due to not getting any feeling of needing a pee, it was a very hot sunny day and was torture walking all those miles with a very acidic poo eating away at my skin.
The Metanium got a real hammering that afternoon as did the shower.

I had an accident and it was pooey. I woke up with it on my hands and ever since then I really hated pooping because of my real life thing. It was shocking. It made me wonder like, do I put my hand in my diaper when I am asleep?

Damn, I didn't answer the question! I have spent no more than 30 minutes in a poopy diaper other than when I was awake/alert. Not because of the smell, it was because I was worried about my skin health. Also, the longer you have poo on you, the harder it is to remove the scent, and I had to draw the line.

Just being real! I realized after sitting in it and cleaning up my wittle messy brown butt! It was brown 2x! 😅

Ps: I am smooth! 😜

Last edited:
No hair don't need to care!

jettour said:
What’s the longest time you’ve spent in a poopy diaper? I spent about an hour in one once and my mom came home and I had to rush and change or I would’ve stayed in it all day!
I try not to ever stay in a poopy diaper. I have several great hotel rewards programs and never do I stay in a poopy diaper inn.

Too many other great hotels and so on to have to actually stay where they don’t remove the poppy diapers before you have to stay there.

No more than a couple minutes on the incredibly rare occasions I have messed. Though I typically do not like messing.

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
I think the longest time I had a loaded poopy diaper was about 30 minutes. The smell gets to me though and I ended up cleaning up and shower. If you took out the smell and just had the mushy feeling, I would wear it long after the diaper rash set in.

Though I did have a wet fart at work and didn’t have a change for about 7 hours. But it turned out to be basically a big skid mark as compared to an actual poppy diaper.

Reactions: Jim100
A few times now I've messed late in the evening and fallen asleep before changing, 6 - 7 hours then pass by but it is true itches and rash-start aren't as powerful whilst you're asleep.
-
WE
PP (and more)

Napincolove said:
I think my longest stay in a dirty Nappy was just over a hour as I had walked about 4 miles to get some pictures of a castle, having arrived I then had an unexpected BM just stood trying to take the picture and seconds after that I had a very long pee, all due to not getting any feeling of needing a pee, it was a very hot sunny day and was torture walking all those miles with a very acidic poo eating away at my skin.
The Metanium got a real hammering that afternoon as did the shower.
Castle? So you're British then?
-
WE
PP (and more)

I’ve stayed in a messy diaper the longest probably 30 minutes. I’d stay longer but then the house starts to smell and I live with a roommate so can’t have the house smelling like poopy.

I did about 10 hours once. I was on the road and pooped and so tired when I got to the hotel that I just fell asleep on the bed and dealt with the mess in the morning.

Reactions: Lyric
Maybe like 5 hours. I don’t feel like the smell gets out too much before the diaper is opened (usually, unless it’s a really wet bm) 🤷🏼‍♀️. Usually I’ll be too tired to change and not feel like it and then fall asleep for a nap then still not feel like changing but try to find a time I can in the bathroom and then take a shower—>bath and claim an upset stomach, “don’t go in there for a bit” to my roomate.

I do have to be extra cautious that it’s not getting near my vagina so I make sure to sit carefully the first time so it moves ONLY backwards. Lots of aquafor at changes. Desatin after a poopy diaper bath..Which means undies are out of the question of course. I have pretty sensitive skin and only had mild visible irritation that was gone by the morning.

Probably about 7-8 hours. It was a solid load so I knew it wouldn’t burn my skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back