What’s the longest you’ve stayed in a poopy diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jettour

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
What’s the longest time you’ve spent in a poopy diaper? I spent about an hour in one once and my mom came home and I had to rush and change or I would’ve stayed in it all day!

Reactions: Rozey and Danshaw18
I like to enjoy the cacophony of the emotional and physical sensations of my poopy diaper for as long as possible. The longest has been 4 hours, with a typical average of two hours. I mess my diaper first thing in the morning well before my wife gets up. I like the morning solitude with a wet and poopy diaper. Currently enjoying a wet and messy cloth diaper and plastic pants (cross reference my post on How is Your Diaper Now). Although my wife knows, I don't mess my diaper around her, but I would love to. Thank goodness for Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion to protect my skin.

Reactions: theancientmariner
Longest is 10 minutes, I don’t like staying in poopy diapers for long.

Longest ive stayed in one is 30 minutes, it gets uncomfortable after a while.

Reactions: SalemRose
Coming home from the office and I got caught up in so much traffic because of a bad accident and there was an event going on I was had a bowel movement and I had to stay in that dirty diaper for 45 minutes. I felt so disgusting when I got home that I immediately took a shower.

While I was home most of the time during quarantine unable to really do much outside the house, it was normal for me to wake up, mess at 7-8am, and stay messy until lunchtime -- when Mommy would let me change. Lately I've been keeping it 1-3 hours in the mornings, just because a messy diaper *kills* my morning productivity if I have outside-the-house things to do. My Mommy loves doing "All Day Diaper" days, and I get all lotioned and powdered up will double up ABU Peekabus and stay messy from morning to night. I think the longest I stayed in a messy diaper was from probably 4-5AM to 8pm the same day: 16ish hours. I have *no* idea how I didn't rash, but I'm gonna call it a combo of tough skin/barrier cream and having a really good skincare routine from thousands of messy diapers worth of experience (I've been 24/7 for a year and change)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pika123, Lyric and theancientmariner
The longest I’ve ever done was overnight. That’s such a strange feeling. The squish is still there, but now it’s cold.

Reactions: Pika123, Danshaw18 and NorthwestDiaperDude
I don't really recall but I am guessing somewhere around 2 hours.

I often stay in a messy diaper for an hour or so and I know I have done so for a longer period, I am just not sure how long.

pamperbud20 said:
Coming home from the office and I got caught up in so much traffic because of a bad accident and there was an event going on I was had a bowel movement and I had to stay in that dirty diaper for 45 minutes. I felt so disgusting when I got home that I immediately took a shower.
Hey at least you were diapered. Think of all the people around you who weren't. You were lucky :poop::poop:

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude
Tungsten said:
The longest I’ve ever done was overnight. That’s such a strange feeling. The squish is still there, but now it’s cold.
I've tried sleeping messy before and both times, I got a rash. I like the idea, but my rear end doesn't 😂

• Haha
Reactions: SalemRose
Probably about 30 seconds, heh.

My AB and my DL sides don’t share everything. Pooping in my diapers is one example. My DL side loves a wet diaper, but is repulsed by the thought of sitting in a poopy one. It’s the dominant side, too, so where the sides disagree, it usually wins. On rare occasions, though, the DL condescends to let the AB do “naughty” little things, and then a poopy diaper might happen.

And then it gets changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: sinceiwassmall
Sunday mornings can be a couple of hours , if I poop at night then all night

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude
I usually change diapers when I messed it. Though I usually only stay up to an hour in one, rarely up to 3, and the longest was about 10 hours overnight.

I'm not allowed to mess in my diapers very often, but every few weeks my wife lets me and when she does, I usually mess my diapers in mid-morning and I stay in them until later in the afternoon. So 5-6 hours is typical. I do remember a few times when I was a lot younger and not married and I stayed in a messy diapers for around 12 hours. I'd mess in the morning and stay in them until later that night. Usually I go out and do stuff, like go for a hike, or hang around the park, eat somewhere, go to an adult movie(long before internet) and finally go home to change. I'd be careful not to be close enough to others to be noticed. Now-a-days, I just stay in them at home and usually its just my wife who knows.

30 hours
I like to wear my dirty diaper for as long as possible. It just feels so nice. If I don't have to take it off I don't. How long that is depends on various things. Sometimes I start to feel skin irritation. When I feel that I stop immediately and then it's fine. I have ignored it a few times but that's really not a good idea. Very soft poop causes skin irritation faster than somewhat soft to hard poop. Usually the reason I stop wearing is either time constraint, skin irritation or the diaper breaking down and SAP coming out. 30 hours is extreme, though. I don't know why but I even after 30 hours my skin was fine that one time. Usually I wear between 10 and 24 hours.

I generally wear my messy diaper an hour or so, but have gone much longer. I drive from Seattle where I live to northern California often, and I've gone a full eight hours in my messy diaper. I've slept in messy diapers many times too, a good 6 to 8 hours easily. Longest is about 12 hours though, just for fun. I honestly enjoy being in a messy diaper!

Lyric said:
I'm not allowed to mess in my diapers very often, but every few weeks my wife lets me and when she does, I usually mess my diapers in mid-morning and I stay in them until later in the afternoon. So 5-6 hours is typical. I do remember a few times when I was a lot younger and not married and I stayed in a messy diapers for around 12 hours. I'd mess in the morning and stay in them until later that night. Usually I go out and do stuff, like go for a hike, or hang around the park, eat somewhere, go to an adult movie(long before internet) and finally go home to change. I'd be careful not to be close enough to others to be noticed. Now-a-days, I just stay in them at home and usually its just my wife who knows.
What about your step-daughter? She must know when you have a messy diaper.

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr and Lyric
About 6-7 hours because that’s how long it took me to drive home from Las Vegas. That was bad and my wife had to endure the drive home with me. Needless to say windows down and moon roof open it was just bearable for the two of us. One memorable time.

Reactions: Chrissie
Over 2 hours in a overloaded poopy diaper

Frungie said:
What about your step-daughter? She must know when you have a messy diaper.
True, she knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back