TryAgains are out!!

Nowididit said:
I just ordered a case. $135. Anxiously waiting....weeee!!!!

For those that were curious about the Plothtic backing..⬇️
TryAgains are another serious competitors to InControl Inspire Elite and Bambino UltraStretch.

In the upcoming next decade hybrid adult diapers will become the gold standard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Blekyss
They're not out for me yet I got to sit here and wait for them to come out with extra large lol because I'm fat

ooh, i love these designs! hope i can try them out one day.

Nowididit said:
Here's the kicker. The size.
I normally wear an XL in Tykables but ordered LG TryAgains. The large TryAgains fit like the XL Animooz, meaning the tapes land on the front like they do with an XL diaper of Tykables. The only difference I noticed in the sizing is the rise. They don't go as high up as an XL but there was plenty of rise.
This is not true. The Large TryAgains are the same size as the Large Animooz. The XL Animooz and the Large TryAgains are NOT the same size. So if you liked the way the Large TryAgains fit, then you would like the Large Animooz as well. If you do not belive me, take a Large TryAgain and hold it up to the XL Animooz. You will see the difference, there is a difference I assure you beyond just the rise.

Reactions: TigerDL and mihannes
todaler said:
This is not true. The Large TryAgains are the same size as the Large Animooz. The XL Animooz and the Large TryAgains are NOT the same size. So if you liked the way the Large TryAgains fit, then you would like the Large Animooz as well. If you do not belive me, take a Large TryAgain and hold it up to the XL Animooz. You will see the difference, there is a difference I assure you beyond just the rise.
Would be interested to see that comparison if anyone can takes some pics at some point.

vriska said:
i got the email and shrieked! they’re $50 a pack and limited to maximum 4 packs/one case per customer for now.
we’re ordering a pack tomorrow, as long as they don’t sell out in one day! these are some of the cutest diapers i’ve seen yet, im so excited :3
They're so amazing, i want some 😭😭

Just placed an order, these look adorable …

Reactions: MegaLugia
billybobtombo said:
Would be interested to see that comparison if anyone can takes some pics at some point.
Without going into to much details, just trust me on this. There is no dig or anything, I just know for a fact that the Large Animooz and Large TryAgains are the same size.

Last edited:
todaler said:
Without going into to much details, just trust me on this. There is no dig or anything, I just know for a fact that the Large Animooz and Large TryAgains are the same size.
I wasn't arguing or disagreeing in anyway! Just as a larger guy I always like to see the bigger sizes compared side by side. That was it!

Last edited:
odd1inSyde said:
I got mine. Just ordered a 10 pack, because they are super overpriced, BUT... they are amazing.
@southeastlittle They are not as soft as LittleKings or AlphaGatorz. Closer to Animooz. But they don't get damp on the exterior the way LittleKings/Gatorz do.
Thanks for the reply! This goes back to one of my statements awhile ago wondering why these kinds of adult diapers are so much less soft than baby diapers. Is it because materials are expensive or proprietary? Or is it that they have to be more durable and therefore lose out on softness?

southeastlittle said:
Thanks for the reply! This goes back to one of my statements awhile ago wondering why these kinds of adult diapers are so much less soft than baby diapers. Is it because materials are expensive or proprietary? Or is it that they have to be more durable and therefore lose out on softness?
I'm thinking it's because of the durability, but I don't know! That's a question for the Tykables or ABU reps here!

i finally remembered to update here lol! i got a pack last week and they’re SO CUTE in person! they make me feel so baby, i love them. but i think i need to buy boosters, cause i’ve leaked all 3 times i’ve worn them! eep!

todaler said:
I haven't tried the LG Animooz, only the XLs. Also I never claimed the large TryAgains are the same size as the XL Animooz. I just said that the tapes on the LG TryAgains land on the same place as they do with the XL Animooz. The only difference I noticed is that there is less rise on the LG TryAgains. I'm only stating what I have observed so far.

Last edited:
What is your waist or hip size , if I may ask

qwertyqwerty said:
What is your waist or hip size , if I may ask
I don't know my hip size but I wear a size 38/40 in pants or 38/40 size FOL briefs....aka..tighty whities.

billybobtombo said:
I wasn't arguing or disagreeing in anyway! Just as a larger guy I always like to see the bigger sizes compared side by side. That was it!
Here ya go.
XL Animooz and LG TryAgains. As you can see the sizing is very close, about an inch difference between the 2 diapers. Animooz is under the TryAgains.
Like I stated before the tapes on the LG TryAgains land on the front of the diaper like they do on the XL Animooz.
The biggest difference is the rise. As you can see the TryAgains are about 4 inches shorter than the Animooz. That equates to 2 inches shorter in the front and back which is really no big deal.
@todaler is correct that the XL Animooz and LG TryAgains are not the same size, but they are damn close in size comparison.

Attachments

• 20231011_070917.jpg
    20231011_070917.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 73
  • 20231011_071043.jpg
    20231011_071043.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 71
  • 20231011_071101.jpg
    20231011_071101.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 68
Reactions: odd1inSyde and billybobtombo
Nowididit said:
Here ya go.
XL Animooz and LG TryAgains. As you can see the sizing is very close, about an inch difference between the 2 diapers. Animooz is under the TryAgains.
Like I stated before the tapes on the LG TryAgains land on the front of the diaper like they do on the XL Animooz.
The biggest difference is the rise. As you can see the TryAgains are about 4 inches shorter than the Animooz. That equates to 2 inches shorter in the front and back which is really no big deal.
@todaler is correct that the XL Animooz and LG TryAgains are not the same size, but they are damn close in size comparison.
Thanks for that - appreciate it!

I just can’t bring myself to drop 4-5$ per diaper. My goodness.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
cm90210 said:
I just can’t bring myself to drop 4-5$ per diaper. My goodness.
I know the price point is difficult but I'm the kinda of person that works hard for my money and a little splurging now and then is a just reward for all that hard work.
You only live once and you can't take the money and valuables with you when you die. If you could take it with you, hearses would have roof racks.

• Haha
Reactions: DLMunky, LittleAndAlone, odd1inSyde and 3 others
I will have to wait till they become available in Canada

Reactions: PlastiBrain and mtl1107
Back