TryAgains are out!!

Nowididit said:
I know the price point is difficult but I'm the kinda of person that works hard for my money and a little splurging now and then is a just reward for all that hard work.
You only live once and you can't take the money and valuables with you when you die. If you could take it with you, hearses would have roof racks.

Don't say that, I just broke ground on my pyramid...

• Haha
Reactions: WillFord384, TigerDL, odd1inSyde and 1 other person
BTW, I'm still trying to hear the freaking crinkle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230921-203032_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230921-203032_Chrome.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 21
I got mine. Size medium. I agree with others that state these are very similar to tykables. If someone handed me one not in a bag and told me it was from tykables I wouldn’t be able to tell that it wasn’t.

I absolutely adore the pattern. They remind me of huggies slip-on diapers.

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia
I just ordered a bag, size medium, hope to let you know what I think.

Frungie said:
I just ordered a bag, size medium, hope to let you know what I think.
I think you'll agree that these are a nice diaper.

todaler said:
Without going into to much details, just trust me on this. There is no dig or anything, I just know for a fact that the Large Animooz and Large TryAgains are the same size.
I can confirm you're correct! They're basically the same exact diaper besides the prints

Attachments

• 20231020_024332.jpg
    20231020_024332.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 63
Reactions: TigerDL, mihannes and odd1inSyde
Chimera said:
I can confirm you're correct! They're basically the same exact diaper besides the prints
They look a bit wider, what do you think?

Euli said:
They look a bit wider, what do you think?
they're not. Even if I put them on top of one another, they do not overlap whatsoever. Your mind be playin' tricks on ya.

My bag of medium size Try Again diapers were delivered several days ago and worn to bed with multiple wettings during the night. I woke up verrrry wet, followed by a very messy diaper within 10 minutes after getting out of bed. No leaks, excellent diaper, high absorbency, quiet, very bulky when wet, so not sure about discreet day time wearing and wetting, but I'll give the diaper a day time trial with proper clothing.

Nowididit said:
BTW, I'm still trying to hear the freaking crinkle.
Yeah, I feel like this is a little misleading on their features. Understanding these are basically identical to the Aniamooz, which has no crinkle, so I was surprised by that description. Makes it sound like you get the nice sound of a plastic crinkly diaper while still having a cloth back texture…

Reactions: TigerDL
Anemone said:
Don't say that, I just broke ground on my pyramid...
I just spent $220 on baseball cards. But I still want these things soooooo bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Anemone
tomviper000 said:
Yeah, I feel like this is a little misleading on their features. Understanding these are basically identical to the Aniamooz, which has no crinkle, so I was surprised by that description. Makes it sound like you get the nice sound of a plastic crinkly diaper while still having a cloth back texture…
Exactly. It was one of the reasons I bought these diapers. Not the main reason.

I think I'm holding out for ABU to re-stock their Little Kings. Brand loyalty maybe?

OMG these just swell and swell and swell and swell and sag and sag, but never leak. And the leg gathers and tabs stay tight and the inside remains bone dry but soft warm and fluffy without getting sloshy. These just might be the most comfy and authentic baby diaper like ABDL diapers out right now.

The consistency of the wet pulp seems to be identical to the fluffy dry snow like texture of authentic baby diapers rather than the water balloon or jello brick feel of most adult diapers.

These might be one of my new favorites even though I usually prefer plastic back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jk95, MetalDan86, TigerDL and 2 others
LittleAndAlone said:
These might be one of my new favorites even though I usually prefer plastic back.
You and me both. I never thought I'd fall in love with clothback, but here we are. These and Animooz are the same basic diaper performance-wise, but the print makes these the closest anyone has gotten to a scaled up toddler diaper.

Reactions: TigerDL
Tungsten said:
You and me both. I never thought I'd fall in love with clothback, but here we are. These and Animooz are the same basic diaper performance-wise, but the print makes these the closest anyone has gotten to a scaled up toddler diaper.
The print too but most importantly is how plump and heavy they get while still feeling dry and fluffy inside. It's identical to how real baby diapers perform instead of the typical slimy soupy sloshy feel.

And the fact I've encountered zero issues with the leg seal opening up or drooping or tapes migrating or separating from wings or cloth separating from plastic or excessive stretching. You could wear one 24 hours straight while being up and active and it's just tape and forget. So they stay put like and are as durable as real baby diapers too.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384 and Jk95
these (along possible with the kiddo teddy ultra which I have not tried) are the best quality velcro/clothike diapers I've tried. outstanding capacity and leak protection overnight, though quiet during the day (if you can hide the bulge!)

Reactions: MetalDan86, odd1inSyde and TigerDL
I am wearing my 1st one right. I think they are the closest thing to Pampers for an adult that I have seen or tried so far.

Reactions: Jk95 and LittleAndAlone
The only thing that would push them over the edge for me is scenting. Why is ABU the only company that offers scenting?

Reactions: PGAFAN2008
These remain the best quality cloth-backed diaper that I have tried and am impressed with how durable and close to a legit baby diaper they are. Would love to see them on a sale in the future, as it is one I will consider restocking. 😋

Last edited:
Back