TryAgains are out!!

vriska

the littlest unicorn
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
i got the email and shrieked! they’re $50 a pack and limited to maximum 4 packs/one case per customer for now.
we’re ordering a pack tomorrow, as long as they don’t sell out in one day! these are some of the cutest diapers i’ve seen yet, im so excited :3

• Love
Reactions: ik02, MetalDan86, MegaLugia and 6 others
They are very cool, if not inexpensive! I won't rush out just yet but please let us know what you think when they arrive!

Reactions: MegaLugia, littledreamers333 and DLJosie
I just got a case

Reactions: MegaLugia, vriska and DLJosie
I just ordered a case. $135. Anxiously waiting....weeee!!!!

For those that were curious about the Plothtic backing..⬇️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230921-203032_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230921-203032_Chrome.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: ik02, MegaLugia, TigerDL and 1 other person
Never heard of them . Will have to try.

Reactions: MegaLugia
They look cute and really thick

USA only :'(

frozencanuk said:
USA only :'(
If you're close to the states I'd recommend shipping it to a package station. I remember visiting Blaine, WA and half of the businesses there were package stations for Canadians who bought stuff that wouldn't ship to Canada.

Reactions: MegaLugia and BobbiSueEllen
Way to far for me to drive when I don't have a car. Oh well I guess I'll just wait until diapers eh or day nite care picks them up

Reactions: MegaLugia and BobbiSueEllen
vriska said:
limited to maximum 4 packs/one case per customer for now
I like this idea for the initial release, to help the diapers get into the hands of as many people as possible. And especially the allowing of buying a case for those who want to save money buying more, it lets people still take advantage of the discount while imposing a reasonable limit, compared to ABU who only released AGZ and LK as packs first to control stock and then people were complaining they couldn't get case discounts on them. (And I don't think there were purchase limits for ABU even when they were only offered as single packs)

TigerDL said:
I like this idea for the initial release, to help the diapers get into the hands of as many people as possible. And especially the allowing of buying a case for those who want to save money buying more, it lets people still take advantage of the discount while imposing a reasonable limit, compared to ABU who only released AGZ and LK as packs first to control stock and then people were complaining they couldn't get case discounts on them. (And I don't think there were purchase limits for ABU even when they were only offered as single packs)
I hope it doesn't sell out by the time I want to buy some. I think a case will last me the whole semester if I'm judicious about my usage.

Reactions: MegaLugia and TigerDL
Am excited! Ordered a case of mediums to try. Hopefully their rating tests are legit and not how Rearz does it. (It looks real tbh). The extra tall leak guards are PERFECT, that is what I loved so much about crinklz. If they don't work out, expect a sale later XD!

Reactions: MegaLugia and Jonnythepony
Nowididit said:
I just ordered a case. $135. Anxiously waiting....weeee!!!!

For those that were curious about the Plothtic backing..⬇️
Have you tried ABU Little Kings or Alphagators before? I really want to know how these compare to those in terms of softness. The Little Kings/Alphagators just seemed really rough/stiff to me so I'm REALLY hoping TryAgains are more soft and supple in comparison. Would you mind doing a little review when you get them?

I got mine. Just ordered a 10 pack, because they are super overpriced, BUT... they are amazing.
@southeastlittle They are not as soft as LittleKings or AlphaGatorz. Closer to Animooz. But they don't get damp on the exterior the way LittleKings/Gatorz do.

Reactions: MegaLugia and mihannes
I tried my first TryAgains this morning.
Am I impressed with the fit and performance?
Meh. I mean they are very comparable to the Tykables Animooz as far thickness and performance goes.
Design? Super impressed! I mean if there is a diaper that mimics Pampers Baby Dry then this is it. The green is an absolute replica of that signature Pampers green. I especially like the leak guards in green. The characters are very similar to an infantile character too. 5 different characters, some of each in every bag.
The interior is super soft against the skin but the exterior isn't as soft as Little Kings, it more compares to Animooz.
The side panels are reinforced like Animooz too with very little give during wear.
Here's the kicker. The size.
I normally wear an XL in Tykables but ordered LG TryAgains. The large TryAgains fit like the XL Animooz, meaning the tapes land on the front like they do with an XL diaper of Tykables. The only difference I noticed in the sizing is the rise. They don't go as high up as an XL but there was plenty of rise.

Reactions: TigerDL, MegaLugia, odd1inSyde and 1 other person
Nowididit said:
I normally wear an XL in Tykables but ordered LG TryAgains. The large TryAgains fit like the XL Animooz, meaning the tapes land on the front like they do with an XL diaper of Tykables. The only difference I noticed in the sizing is the rise. They don't go as high up as an XL but there was plenty of rise.
That's good to know. Hmm... My waist is 36", but I'm a bit risey, so I generally end up with Large diapers, including Tykables. This has me wondering whether I'd actually fit in a TryAgains Medium. Pity they aren't selling sample packs.

Unique designs! Might have to add to my "must try" list.

I just ordered a pack also

No shipping to Scotland :cry::cry:

I've been on goodnites for some time now and am interested in the most state-of-the-art ABDL diaper if that makes sense. @Nowididit remind me if the Little Kings and Alphagators are cloth backed. I'm not even sure what that means, but I don't think I want it. The only ABDL diapers I liked were defo heavy plastic on the outside, I think Aquanauts.

Back