TryAgains are out!!

MetalDan86 said:
These remain the best quality cloth-backed diaper that I have tried and am impressed with how durable and close to a legit baby diaper they are. Would love to see them on a sale in the future, as it is one I will consider restocking. 😋
The Tykables Animooz is the same diaper just different design, but a little less expensive.

Reactions: odd1inSyde
odd1inSyde said:
The only thing that would push them over the edge for me is scenting. Why is ABU the only company that offers scenting?
It is very easy to apply any scent of your choice to diapers. There are many brands of scented oils that only take 2-3 drops in my diaper to keep me smelling fresh and clean even when in a wet diaper for 8 hours or more. Just Google "scented oils. Of course, baby powder scent is my favorite.

$100 for 10 diapers. I DON"T THINK SO.
As a comparison I could get 2 bags (20 diapers) of Littles Kings for $116 CAD with free shipping. Or better yet if I order 4 bags (40 diapers) from ABU I would get 25% off so $174. That's only $43.50 per bag plus the free shipping.

1706693097193.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
TheWaddlingDad said:
As a comparison I could get 2 bags (20 diapers) of Littles Kings for $116 CAD with free shipping. Or better yet if I order 4 bags (40 diapers) from ABU I would get 25% off so $174. That's only $43.50 per bag plus the free shipping.

View attachment 129191
That's definitely understandable. I will say that for people in the US, taxes are included in the default price and shipping is free. So hopefully they'll be able to offer better shipping options for Canada then, since it seems other companies give you that option luckily.

Reactions: TigerDL and TheWaddlingDad
TheWaddlingDad said:

View attachment 129191
Ship it to a postal centre in the states and pick it up there. Lots of package depots in border towns catering to Canadians who want to order stuff online from the states

Mehrabad98 said:
Ship it to a postal centre in the states and pick it up there. Lots of package depots in border towns catering to Canadians who want to order stuff online from the states
Appreciate the suggestion but to be honest I have done the math. With millage / gas plus bridge tolls plus any fee at the drop off it almost amounts to the same thing as having stuff shipped. Bridge tolls alone would be $22.00 CAD. I would have to find a second reason to be in the US. I'm actually not too concerned. Although the print is very cute I prefer plastic backed over cloth so I will stick with Rearz Critter Caboose for positional printed diapers. Actually what I really want are these https://www.nru.co.uk/nru-tinimals.

TheWaddlingDad said:
Appreciate the suggestion but to be honest I have done the math. With millage / gas plus bridge tolls plus any fee at the drop off it almost amounts to the same thing as having stuff shipped. Bridge tolls alone would be $22.00 CAD. I would have to find a second reason to be in the US. I'm actually not too concerned. Although the print is very cute I prefer plastic backed over cloth so I will stick with Rearz Critter Caboose for positional printed diapers. Actually what I really want are these https://www.nru.co.uk/nru-tinimals.
Oh I didn't know you have to pay bridge tolls to cross in Ontario! I'm used to the WA-BC border where people pour across in both directions all the time.

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
Mehrabad98 said:
Oh I didn't know you have to pay bridge tolls to cross in Ontario! I'm used to the WA-BC border where people pour across in both directions all the time.
Yes, I would have to cross from Windsor to Detroit and there is a river between them so it is either a bridge or the tunnel.

Back