Tampons?

Newtolittlespacelife2023 said:
How far up do you insert?
Ever worry your loose it
Do you bend over to insert?
How often you use one
insert only half way.yes, i worry about loosing it, and getting it back out. I like bending over to insert tampon.3 to 4 days a month along with a overnight pad,

Stephlau2000 said:
Of course you want it out because you are have your monthly period which is painful and inconvenient and pay of being girl. Either you are a girl and prepared to go thorough all the tough girly moments or not
o liike feeling like a girl, mentaly and physicaly. I like to get something in my butt , or wear wet panties or diapers during the month.

Reactions: maxgood
Softypink said:
I used to insert a tampon up my butt when I was an adolescent teenager. I took my mothers. Kept one in all day once when I went to school. It was a bit if a thrill but it wasn’t very comfortable. I became bored after a while and never did it again.
i did this a lot.

Reactions: maxgood, Newtolittlespacelife2023 and goodniteswearer89
Don't waste menstrual products. Half the population needs them.

Hello,

I did experiment with tampons when I was a teenager but never really found them that comfortable. Actually I found them off putting but if you like wearing them then don't let me stop you :)
I enjoy wearing thick sanitary towels. I usually wear around three of four in my pink panties. The idea is to really remind myself of who I am and who my soul is when I am out. Also, wearing four thick towels reminds you not to engage in any over masculine activities. For instance it is not good to try to be a man when you can feel thick towels in your silly sissy panties is it? This reminds me of o behave appropriately in public. I really enjoy it.

adultbabygirl said:
Hello,

I did experiment with tampons when I was a teenager but never really found them that comfortable. Actually I found them off putting but if you like wearing them then don't let me stop you :)
I enjoy wearing thick sanitary towels. I usually wear around three of four in my pink panties. The idea is to really remind myself of who I am and who my soul is when I am out. Also, wearing four thick towels reminds you not to engage in any over masculine activities. For instance it is not good to try to be a man when you can feel thick towels in your silly sissy panties is it? This reminds me of o behave appropriately in public. I really enjoy it.
lov that thick warm feeling between my legs and pantyhose.

Newtolittlespacelife2023 said:
The Playtex sport is a great tampons. I pair it with a pad what is the position you use to insert? Do u worry it getting stuck in butt?
I usually have a leg on the toilet or squat. I don’t worry about it getting stuck. It is lubed before it goes in. Plus the lining produces mucus to help things move along.

Personally, I would be scared that I get the tampon stuck up my bottom and have to go to the hospital.

Reactions: DLScottsman and goodniteswearer89
adultbabygirl said:
Personally, I would be scared that I get the tampon stuck up my bottom and have to go to the hospital.
That is my exact fear when I use one that is why I can only use one for a short period of time.

Want4mor said:
I usually have a leg on the toilet or squat. I don’t worry about it getting stuck. It is lubed before it goes in. Plus the lining produces mucus to help things move along.
i lube with vaseline gel, what do you use?

Want4mor said:
I usually am not a true sissy. However, when I am alone I do enjoy putting on babydoll lingerie with boyshort panties. If I don’t have on a diaper, I will sometimes wear an overnight pad. If I am really feeling all out I like to slip in a large tampon for that extra touch. Then I get dressed in my normal clothes and head out on the town. No one else knows what I have on, or in! Does anyone else like to play with tampons? What is your favorite? I haven’t used enough to know the difference in most of them.
playtex sport, medium. Makes me drip semen and pee in my period panties.

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
PrincessRaccoon said:
Don't waste menstrual products. Half the population needs them.
Here in the Netherlands we call it menstruatie armoede, literally menstrual poverty. In other words tampons and pads etc are too expensive for some women and girls even in a prosperous country as the Netherlands. There was/is talk over covering the costs within the basic compulsory health insurance. I know it's a political hot issue in the States but it works here in the Netherlands.
I do agree with you PrincessRaccoon.

Fireball44 said:
insert only half way.yes, i worry about loosing it, and getting it back out. I like bending over to insert tampon.3 to 4 days a month along with a overnight pad,
If you are worried about it getting stuck try looping the string round a hair elastic, insert and then stretch the hair band over your little friend/enemy and secure behind the testicals. No danger of loosing it.

Tenawearer said:
If you are worried about it getting stuck try looping the string round a hair elastic, insert and then stretch the hair band over your little friend/enemy and secure behind the testicals. No danger of loosing it.

great idea, and testicles tight also. Thank you.

Reactions: Tenawearer
Fireball44 said:
i lube with vaseline gel, what do you use?
I just use the K-Y Jelly. Works great and water soluble.

Tenawearer said:
Here in the Netherlands we call it menstruatie armoede, literally menstrual poverty. In other words tampons and pads etc are too expensive for some women and girls even in a prosperous country as the Netherlands. There was/is talk over covering the costs within the basic compulsory health insurance. I know it's a political hot issue in the States but it works here in the Netherlands.
I do agree with you PrincessRaccoon.
i like to be tucked and shoot small kegal shots of pee or semen in the diap, before soaking it later and feeling impregnated.
Want4mor said:
I just use the K-Y Jelly. Works great and water soluble.
i also like a good summer eve douche also, dripping out my bottom.

long time ago: i would douche real good before a date and insert a tampon in after i squeeze a bunch of KY in. guys got off pulling it out just before sex

annie said:
long time ago: i would douche real good before a date and insert a tampon in after i squeeze a bunch of KY in. guys got off pulling it out just before sex
love the sweet smell of a dripping vaginia and floral douche,Did she douche afterwords also?

Wow, I do not think I ever thought about any use of tampon before. I really cant imagine how that feel.

Back