Tampons?

Want4mor said:
I usually have a leg on the toilet or squat. I don’t worry about it getting stuck. It is lubed before it goes in. Plus the lining produces mucus to help things move along.
I squat or get on all 4’s with my head on the floor to insert my tampons and then tug on my string to ensure it’s out of my sissy pussy enough

Reactions: maxgood
The ma
goodniteswearer89 said:
I started out the same way I would take some of my mom’s tampons and do the same thing and that lead to me taking some of my sister’s when she got old enough to get her period and start using tampons.
The main pony for me is that tampons and bras are just about the most girly / female things I can do so I love wearing them.
Then followed by my very realistic 9 month pregnancy belly all silicone from Royner…. They are amazing and wearing marring clothes over the top.
1. Maternity panties
2. Maternity opaque tights no matter how hot the weather is
3. Maternity body suit
4. Maternity short leg denim dungarees or knee length dress
Give it a shot sissy’s,
It’s amazing
X
Steph - 9 months preggo

Stephlau2000 said:
If you really want to go on a feminine journey, then there are 4 things you must do everyday
1. Wear a bra and panties, even if under your male clothes
2. Always sit down to go to the toilet pee or poo
3. Keep your under arms, pussy region and chest / boobs area shaved or waxed
4. Have a monthly period and wear tampons on a designated day for at least 6 days
This is what I have committed to
Stephanie
1) I absolutely wear a bra with forms, lace panties, and nylons every day. However, if I'm wearing shorts in warmer weather, I do not wear nylons. Also, it is impracticle to wear a bra and forms 24/7 as I am still in the closet to friends and family. That said, I do leave the house quite often wearing a bra/bralette and forms. Just depends (no pun intended) where I'm going.

2) I've been sitting on the toilet 100% of the time for well over 40 years.

3) I've been shaving my pubic area for about 35 years. I've been shaving my legs and chest for about 2 years. I shave my arm pits about once/month over the past year. Shaving my arm pits is difficult as I have quite a few skin tags. I actually use a beard trimmer for that as a razor would have me bleeding every time I nick a skin tag.

4) I do not wear tampons and never have. However, I do use Poise panty liners on an almost daily basis. I'm not at all certain I would feel a tampon as I use a few toys in an unconventional manner. See the 1st attached picture of a nice plug I have. Look at the dimensions. Then, realize the base is intended to prevent the plug from going all the way in. I say "nonsense" to that. Once I have the plug in as far as it's intended to go, I push it the rest of the way in so the flared base is all the way in. I'm toying (pun intended) with the idea of getting the next larger plug shown in the 2nd picture.

plug.jpg Bigger plug.jpg

Reactions: tammy4bbc and SissyLouise
Tenawearer said:
If you are worried about it getting stuck try looping the string round a hair elastic, insert and then stretch the hair band over your little friend/enemy and secure behind the testicals. No danger of loosing it.
That's a great idea I will try this !

Stephlau2000 said:
Of course you want it out because you are have your monthly period which is painful and inconvenient and pay of being girl. Either you are a girl and prepared to go thorough all the tough girly moments or not
I agree I enjoy the feeling of the tampon expanding in my sissy pussy. Over time it gets uncomfortable and that is also fueled by the "fear" of loosing the tampon deep inside, which fortunately has never been an issue. I just wished I could simulate even more my period with fake blood. Has anyone tried that yet ?

I wear tampons (Pearl preferably) at various times of the month. I don't always feel like wearing a plug, and a Tampon reminds me of the purpose of my putt for sex play. Easy and quick to pull out with the string. Never had a problem with extracting it. And I like that the string is back there for anyone to see with my panties or diapers off.

SissyLouise said:
I agree I enjoy the feeling of the tampon expanding in my sissy pussy. Over time it gets uncomfortable and that is also fueled by the "fear" of loosing the tampon deep inside, which fortunately has never been an issue. I just wished I could simulate even more my period with fake blood. Has anyone tried that yet ?
I sometimes use a lube shooter with a little bit of water mixed with a red food colouring

SissyLouise said:
That is exactly how I feel when I have a tampon inserted. I use them after sex also to absorb his cum load. I used Kotex Security Super Plus with the purple applicator, but those have been more difficult to find in stores lately What tampon are you using?

Want4mor said:
I recently switched from using the Tampax Pearl to the Playtex Sport tampons. The applicator inserts better and the string isn’t as noticeable once in. The braided string on the Pearl gets a little irritating after awhile.
Thanks for the recommendation! Are you using the super plus?

BabyHailey1977 said:
The real thing is amazing. Best sexual feeling I’ve ever had.
You are so right. Nothing compares to having the real thing deep inside

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
maxgood said:
Thanks for the recommendation! Are you using the super plus?
Yes, the Super Plus. They make an Ultra, but I think once those expand it may be too uncomfortable.

I haven't used a tampon for a long time, but I used to and want to do them again. I have usually used the Playtex Supers. I love the feel of them, and sometimes forget it is even there. I do prefer a plastic applicator over the cardboard ones. I'm thankful for this post and the reminder of how much I love to have a tampon in my butt!

Tampax Super Plus for myself, The box with 20 is just perfect for my monthly.

So guys, last night I went to the store and bought myself a box of Tampax Super Plus tampons, so when I got home I put one up my bottom and put on a fresh nappy, I could feel it inside me but it wasn’t uncomfortable at all, within 30 minutes I was getting a belly ache just the same as when I put a suppository up my bottom and then the inevitable happened and I messed myself, so I am going to visit family this morning and I don’t know whether to use a tampon or not, I will be nappied of course

Dannooo said:
Used to get the largest ones I could and put a few up there and fill them with water. It felt great for a few hours.
Eek, I could never, I accidentally had one up there once (I was half asleep) and it was uncomfortable as FUCK. I was lucky I had a pad as backup or I’d have ruined a nice pair of jeans while also in pain because I had a tampon in my ass

PuppyFangs said:
Eek, I could never, I accidentally had one up there once (I was half asleep) and it was uncomfortable as FUCK. I was lucky I had a pad as backup or I’d have ruined a nice pair of jeans while also in pain because I had a tampon in my ass
why would you have ruined the jeans just because you wore a tampon?

Fireball44 said:
why would you have ruined the jeans just because you wore a tampon?
Well I would have ruined the jeans because I would have bled on them, I was on my period and the tampon was not where it should have been to do its job

As a punishment that my mistress has given me ….. even though we have our period on the first of each month, she has instructed me to wear a super heavy tampon now for the next week, just for her satisfaction and I need to change it as often as she sees fit

I absolutely love wearing tampons and have my monthly on a regular schedule. It makes me feel more girly.

So do I and I love the hassle, pain and humiliation of it all. Mine is on the 1st of every month like clockwork

Back