Tampons?

Want4mor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I usually am not a true sissy. However, when I am alone I do enjoy putting on babydoll lingerie with boyshort panties. If I don’t have on a diaper, I will sometimes wear an overnight pad. If I am really feeling all out I like to slip in a large tampon for that extra touch. Then I get dressed in my normal clothes and head out on the town. No one else knows what I have on, or in! Does anyone else like to play with tampons? What is your favorite? I haven’t used enough to know the difference in most of them.

• Wow
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, DexSd, Woncrinklz and 3 others
I sometimes put a tampon between my ass cheeks. I have never put one inside. I'm just not comfortable with putting a tampon where it wasn't meant to be put.

• Wow
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, BabyAshtonMarie81, DexSd and 2 others
I used to insert a tampon up my butt when I was an adolescent teenager. I took my mothers. Kept one in all day once when I went to school. It was a bit if a thrill but it wasn’t very comfortable. I became bored after a while and never did it again.

• Wow
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, Shannon1024, goodniteswearer89 and 6 others
Used to get the largest ones I could and put a few up there and fill them with water. It felt great for a few hours.

• Wow
Reactions: DexSd, subhubby1968, SofiaInPampers and 2 others
Got a Tampax Super+ in now. Also like the Tampax Ultra. their largest. Love it when
I have one in and out walking.

• Wow
Reactions: BabyZinga, Shannon1024, DexSd and 6 others
Lol I Wana do this but worried about the string breaking

• Wow
Reactions: DexSd, SofiaInPampers, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Those strings are in there good. Never had one come off.

• Wow
Reactions: DexSd, SofiaInPampers, oleman72 and 1 other person
The Tampax Pearl is a really good one also. Smooth inserting.

• Wow
Reactions: Tinklepanties, BabyLouise, DexSd and 3 others
I may be a sissy but my bottom is Exit Only. 😲 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: gobphus, DroopyDrawers, osirisboi15 and 14 others
I've wanted to try tampons for some time, but am scared. I've never had anything up my butt before, so I'm not sure if I would like it. I even looked at butt plugs today, but was too scared to buy one because I'm not sure how it'd make me feel. Tampons would be a whole different interesting thing.

Reactions: Shannon1024, DexSd, GirlGirlBoy and 1 other person
Weatheronthe8s said:
I've wanted to try tampons for some time, but am scared. I've never had anything up my butt before, so I'm not sure if I would like it. I even looked at butt plugs today, but was too scared to buy one because I'm not sure how it'd make me feel. Tampons would be a whole different interesting thing.
I would go with the butt plug first as it’s designed for the purpose and as long as it has a wide base it’s not likely to get “lost” in the way a tampon potentially could. It’s unlikely the tampon strings would break but it might “travel” in and then you could be risking an embarrassing trip to the ER. Tampons are a bit scratchy to start with and there’s also a risk of infection if left in too long. Butt plugs are much less likely to cause this problem. A “tail” butt plug is also cute and fun. And vibrating butt plugs more fun😱especially with a diaper on over the top.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Softypink and Traveller
Mal8 said:
I would go with the butt plug first as it’s designed for the purpose and as long as it has a wide base it’s not likely to get “lost” in the way a tampon potentially could. It’s unlikely the tampon strings would break but it might “travel” in and then you could be risking an embarrassing trip to the ER. Tampons are a bit scratchy to start with and there’s also a risk of infection if left in too long. Butt plugs are much less likely to cause this problem. A “tail” butt plug is also cute and fun. And vibrating butt plugs more fun😱especially with a diaper on over the top.
Yeah. I actually thought about buying a butt plug yesterday, but I held off because I was scared I wouldn't like it. I thought about it long and hard. I kinda need to try one though as it may be a way I have sex one day. Who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Mal8 and Traveller
Weatheronthe8s said:
Yeah. I actually thought about buying a butt plug yesterday, but I held off because I was scared I wouldn't like it. I thought about it long and hard. I kinda need to try one though as it may be a way I have sex one day. Who knows.
Do an enema first to remove the stool in your intestine. If you don’t then the butt plug will just make you feel like you have to poop.

Reactions: chrischrischris and Weatheronthe8s
Seasonedcitizen said:
Do an enema first to remove the stool in your intestine. If you don’t then the butt plug will just make you feel like you have to poop.
Yeah. I've never actually had an enema before. So I am not sure how that feels.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I have lost interest in tampons, actually. My girlfriend uses Tampax Radiant regular flow and I’ve used them too, but I just totally have lost interest

Reactions: DexSd and chrischrischris
Yeah must admit I go through phases I go months and don't plug my self then I start doing it again . Never tried tampons .

Reactions: goodniteswearer89 and DexSd
Just an ad for people worried about losing the strings tie something to them so you don’t lose them up the chute.

• Love
Reactions: oleman72 and chrischrischris
Weatheronthe8s said:
Yeah. I've never actually had an enema before. So I am not sure how that feels.
In my opinion, they feel great. When I have an enema session, I usually give myself 3 or 4 enemas. Any time I will be home alone for at least 2 hours I will likely give myself enemas. I have a collection of anal toys I enjoy using; but, I want to have a clean playground for them. I gave myself 3 enemas today (two 2 qt. and one 4 qt.) with the enema hose inserted 24". I'll be able to play with my toys tomorrow as I'll still be clean as far in as they go - 1 is 18" long. But, you don't get to that point overnight. If you are interested in using a butt plug, I'd suggest you start out easy. The attached photos are of 3 Doc Johnson products. I started with the smallest one in about 1988, moved up, and the rest is history. If you do decide to use butt plugs, go slowly and use plenty of lube. After a while you will figure out what you like and don't like. The first time you insert a butt plug, assuming you've never inserted anything before, you'll wonder if it can really go in. Yes, it can and will. (y)

small.gifmedium.gifLarge.gif

Reactions: InkoBubi, subhubby1968, Traveller and 1 other person
I've used anal toys for quite a while. I have several 18" long and several 2 1/2" - 3" wide. I bottom out on all of them. I just ordered a 59" enema hose that I know I can take in 40". I'm hoping to go further. I'm not certain I'd even know a tampon was in me. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle, Traveller and chrischrischris
Peesalot said:
In my opinion, they feel great. When I have an enema session, I usually give myself 3 or 4 enemas. Any time I will be home alone for at least 2 hours I will likely give myself enemas. I have a collection of anal toys I enjoy using; but, I want to have a clean playground for them. I gave myself 3 enemas today (two 2 qt. and one 4 qt.) with the enema hose inserted 24". I'll be able to play with my toys tomorrow as I'll still be clean as far in as they go - 1 is 18" long. But, you don't get to that point overnight. If you are interested in using a butt plug, I'd suggest you start out easy. The attached photos are of 3 Doc Johnson products. I started with the smallest one in about 1988, moved up, and the rest is history. If you do decide to use butt plugs, go slowly and use plenty of lube. After a while you will figure out what you like and don't like. The first time you insert a butt plug, assuming you've never inserted anything before, you'll wonder if it can really go in. Yes, it can and will. (y)

View attachment 56106View attachment 56107View attachment 56108
You may find this a fun coincidence, but I just bought my first butt plug yesterday. And I actually like it.

Reactions: Traveller, Seasonedcitizen, Peesalot and 2 others
Back