Tampons?

Plugging away is cool but you can't beat the real thing lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: maxgood, subhubby1968, Traveller and 2 others
chrischrischris said:
Plugging away is cool but you can't beat the real thing lol
Ive never had the real thing being straight.

• Sad
Reactions: daisycupcake, subhubby1968, Traveller and 1 other person
Softypink said:
Ive never had the real thing being straight.
Lol I'm not gay I don't fancy men but sex with a man is good for me . This probably don't make any sense what so ever .

• Love
Reactions: maxgood, Abdlchriscrinkle, chamberpot and 1 other person
chrischrischris said:
Lol I'm not gay I don't fancy men but sex with a man is good for me . This probably don't make any sense what so ever .
Yeah I sometimes wonder how it would feel. I want my wife to use a strap-on on me someday.

• Love
Reactions: goodniteswearer89, Abdlchriscrinkle, subhubby1968 and 6 others
I love using tampons and they feel so good. Before, I used them all the time but now it’s just every once in a while. Butt plugs feel so much better.

Reactions: Traveller and Softypink
chrischrischris said:
Makes a lot of sense to me...

• Love
Reactions: Traveller and chrischrischris
Softypink said:
Yeah I sometimes wonder how it would feel. I want my wife to use a strap-on on me someday.
It’s amazing. Trust me.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: maxgood, ACDEF, ScarletRoseRapier and 3 others
Weatheronthe8s said:
You may find this a fun coincidence, but I just bought my first butt plug yesterday. And I actually like it.
Good for you.
Softypink said:
I'd love to have my wife use them on me, too; but, the few times I've mentioned it were met with a resounding, "I'm not interested at all." Oh well, I know she has no interest whatsoever; so, I'll not ask again.

Reactions: subhubby1968, Traveller, Softypink and 2 others
I started out taking my sisters, then as time went by moved on the my mothers supers.... I would save the applicators ans masturbate with them.... My wife didn't believe I used to do it and had me insert one while she watched... She's very adventurous sexually and likes to switch roles, I enjoy being a bottom for her... Those that say that area is one way are missing out, don't let religion, or cultural upbringing hold you back.... As good as being pegged by my wife feels I doesn't compare to a penis, the build up to orgasm you can't duplicate with a dildo...

• Love
Reactions: Traveller, Seasonedcitizen, JensBabyGirl and 2 others
So, uhh, all this talk about inserting tampons is great, but change frequently to prevent toxic shock syndrome.

Seriously. It can happen in men as well as women, and that's not a conversation you want to have with any doctor.

Reactions: subhubby1968, Traveller, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Want4mor said:
I usually am a true sissy. However, when I am alone I do enjoy putting on babydoll lingerie with boy short panties. If I don’t have on a diaper, I will sometimes wear an overnight pad. If I am really feeling all out I like to slip in a large tampon for that extra touch. Then I get dressed in my normal clothes and head out on the town. No one else knows what I have on, or in! Does anyone else like to play with tampons or pads? What is your favorite? I haven’t used enough to know the difference in most of them.
Same here with me I need a tampon or pad if I am wearing a diaper at night. I do sometimes like to play with tampons but those are for emergency. but hey that's how I just have my life at all the time. I'm just a very special girl in my own way.

Reactions: 2012Stroke, ScarletRoseRapier, Traveller and 1 other person
I love to play with and be played with in the bottom..... just bought my first pack of Maxi tampons, can't wait to slip one in.
This has nothing to do with my little side👍😁

I have tried tampons before (up the exit hole 🤭) but found them uncomfortable.

Reactions: chrischrischris
SissyAliceUK said:
I have tried tampons before (up the exit hole 🤭) but found them uncomfortable.
Yeah same, definitely uncomfortable

wetnsquishy said:
There’s really nothing to be afraid of. Have you ever inserted a finger or two in your butt? It’s essentially the same thing with a butt plug or dildo. Start small and see if you enjoy the feeling.
Yeah. I actually tried inserting a finger shortly after this post. I ended up enjoying it. So I bought a butt plug. I need to use it more.

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier and Traveller
College was a great time to start anal play. After enjoying small toys, I was enema trained for up to 2 qt and 20 minute retention time so fuller experiences with plugs, larger guys and ultimately women interested in the pegging setup. Nowadays my wife and I are much more low key and my enema usage is only about 1x every 3 months for basic health reasons and both our toy usage is not so wildly sized. In my younger days I was able to see where the more intense kinks could become too solo acting and you can lose your partner as you tangent off to your own world through higher and higher intensity. I think everyone should try it and if not your thing; at least you tried it.

I learned about using tampons as a teenager and used them quite a bit for several years. Some key things to remember:

1. Check the string when you unwrap the tampon to be sure it is secure. Never had one that isn't, but you don't necessarily want to be seeking medical help to remove it when two seconds could have saved you the trouble.
2. It may help to either be sitting on the toilet or standing with one foot up on the toilet to be able to insert.
3. To insert, thumb and middle finger hold the outside applicator tube and slide it in as far as you can, then push the inner one in as far as possible. You'll feel it in there, but if it is uncomfortable, it likely isn't in as far as it should be.
4. The danger of Toxic Shock Syndrome is real. Change your tampon regularly! Try not to be more than 4-6 hours without a fresh one. Overnight is the maximum time you ever want to go.
5. If you're going to have sex, take your tampon out. It won't necessarily be comfortable for your partner if it's in there and you don't want it shoved up where you can't get it out normally.
6. Your preferences for tampons are up to you. For those of us not born female, absorbency is usually not a key factor in deciding on which ones to buy. Sometimes the choice may be based on applicator style or other factors after using them and making a decision.

Reactions: goodniteswearer89 and subhubby1968
Using a little lube helps out inserting. Sometimes pushing it a little further up helps the comfort a bit. Just make sure you are still able to grab the string!

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
I have played with tampons in the past, the longest I ever wore one was for about 2 hours.

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier
Back