Tampons?

chrischrischris said:
Yeah must admit I go through phases I go months and don't plug my self then I start doing it again . Never tried tampons .
@chrischrischris i am the same way I will go thru phases where I want to plug myself either with my vibrating plug or by using one of my girlfriend’s tampons. It just depends on how much of a sissy I am feeling like at the time.

• Love
Reactions: Newtolittlespacelife2023, Abnalover and chrischrischris
When I feel no have been really naughty I insert my anal beads for a few hours of self humiliation

Softypink said:
I used to insert a tampon up my butt when I was an adolescent teenager. I took my mothers. Kept one in all day once when I went to school. It was a bit if a thrill but it wasn’t very comfortable. I became bored after a while and never did it again.
I started out the same way I would take some of my mom’s tampons and do the same thing and that lead to me taking some of my sister’s when she got old enough to get her period and start using tampons.

Softypink said:
Yeah I sometimes wonder how it would feel. I want my wife to use a strap-on on me someday.
I’m not gay either and I sometimes wander and have thought about asking my girlfriend the same thing.

BabyHailey1977 said:
I wish knows a female friend to do that with. My problem is, that after a couple hours, the tampon is uncomfortable and I want it out.
I’m the same way when I use a tampon. I don’t know how females use them either. For me I will leave it in for a while them go have an orgasm and then I will want it out and be done with using one for a while

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
I recently switched from using the Tampax Pearl to the Playtex Sport tampons. The applicator inserts better and the string isn’t as noticeable once in. The braided string on the Pearl gets a little irritating after awhile.

Reactions: maxgood and Newtolittlespacelife2023
goodniteswearer89 said:
I’m the same way when I use a tampon. I don’t know how females use them either. For me I will leave it in for a while them go have an orgasm and then I will want it out and be done with using one for a while
If inserted properly, I don’t buy really feel the tampon. Sometimes the string depending on the tampon brand. After 5-6 hours, I feel the expansion, but that is it. There is also physiological difference between me and a vagina also.
Pads on the other hand, I don’t see how women tolerate. They shift and move. They don’t always stick that well to the panties. I know it is a necessity as well. I also write this while wearing an Always size 4 maxi pad! Almost like wearing a diaper when I can’t.

Reactions: maxgood
Want4mor said:
If inserted properly, I don’t buy really feel the tampon. Sometimes the string depending on the tampon brand. After 5-6 hours, I feel the expansion, but that is it. There is also physiological difference between me and a vagina also.
Pads on the other hand, I don’t see how women tolerate. They shift and move. They don’t always stick that well to the panties. I know it is a necessity as well. I also write this while wearing an Always size 4 maxi pad! Almost like wearing a diaper when I can’t.
The other issue I have with tampons is I have a slight fear of one getting stuck in me and then having to go to the hospital and explain to them why I’m there.

chrischrischris said:
Lol I Wana do this but worried about the string breaking
Even if it broke, where's it going to go? Guaranteed to come out... eventually.

• Sad
Reactions: DLScottsman
I was definitely worried about the strings on them. I tested the ones I use. It takes so much force to break them. The string is braided through the tampon with Tampax. With Playtex, the string is looped around the tampon, which is two layers that open up kind of like a flower. It isn’t coming out. They shouldn’t go further in, either. As they absorb fluids up there, they expand. You can feel when they have opened up to more than twice the original size also.

21nbby said:
I’ve played with tampons and pads for most of my life once I was old enough to know what they were and understand how to use them. For a long time I’ve always gone back and forth using them. Awhile back my wife decided that she was going to support me in my feminine cross dressing experience that I have always longed. Though I don’t get to dress all the time I do get to underdress everyday wearing panties and keeping my toenails painted. After she started supporting me she decided that I should up my fem experience by having a monthly period with that I started wearing maxi pads again for 5 days a month. I just recently decided that I was going to use tampons again and man I don’t know why I didn’t start this earlier bc ive really missed wearing tampons. I’m currently using 2 different brands but I think I’m going to switch to just one brand when we run out. The current brands I’m using are Playtex sport super and Kotex radiant super. I really like both brand but I believe I’m going to go with the Kotex radiant due to the fact I like the way they expand and you can really feel them when they expand and after they expand. It’s a nice lil reminder of what a lil femme woman I am.
I am a fan of the kotex also. I just always worry it will get stuck and can't get it out. Do you bend over to insert?

Newtolittlespacelife2023 said:
I am a fan of the kotex also. I just always worry it will get stuck and can't get it out. Do you bend over to insert?
I usually squat or put one foot up on the tub or toilet and insert.

Want4mor said:
I recently switched from using the Tampax Pearl to the Playtex Sport tampons. The applicator inserts better and the string isn’t as noticeable once in. The braided string on the Pearl gets a little irritating after awhile.
The Playtex sport is a great tampons. I pair it with a pad what is the position you use to insert? Do u worry it getting stuck in butt?

Want4mor said:
i usally insert with a little vasoline spred on the tip, and insert half way into my anus, Then control panties or girdle over it to keep it in. Love feling the string during the day. Sometimes i drip when walking, caused from the tampon slight movement.

Fireball44 said:
i usally insert with a little vasoline spred on the tip, and insert half way into my anus, Then control panties or girdle over it to keep it in. Love feling the string during the day. Sometimes i drip when walking, caused from the tampon slight movement.
How far up do you insert?
Ever worry your loose it
Do you bend over to insert?
How often you use one

21nbby said:
I’ve played with tampons and pads for most of my life once I was old enough to know what they were and understand how to use them. For a long time I’ve always gone back and forth using them. Awhile back my wife decided that she was going to support me in my feminine cross dressing experience that I have always longed. Though I don’t get to dress all the time I do get to underdress everyday wearing panties and keeping my toenails painted. After she started supporting me she decided that I should up my fem experience by having a monthly period with that I started wearing maxi pads again for 5 days a month. I just recently decided that I was going to use tampons again and man I don’t know why I didn’t start this earlier bc ive really missed wearing tampons. I’m currently using 2 different brands but I think I’m going to switch to just one brand when we run out. The current brands I’m using are Playtex sport super and Kotex radiant super. I really like both brand but I believe I’m going to go with the Kotex radiant due to the fact I like the way they expand and you can really feel them when they expand and after they expand. It’s a nice lil reminder of what a lil femme woman I am.
I love this and wish I could share all of my fem life with my wife but I can’t share a period with one of my oldest and trusted friends in Austria who is 2 years older than me.
She has her monthly cycle usually 1-3 day of the month and only wears tampons. She also only uses the ones that you have to insert with your finger not and applicator and get me to do the same at the same time of the month as her.
So right now I am wearing the largest Tampax tampons in my sissy pussy for as long as she says and have to change it as often as I need to go to the toilet.
I also have to send her pictures of me wearing my large period full bum panties and bra

Reactions: SissyLouise
If
Stephlau2000 said:
I love this and wish I could share all of my fem life with my wife but I can’t share a period with one of my oldest and trusted friends in Austria who is 2 years older than me.
She has her monthly cycle usually 1-3 day of the month and only wears tampons. She also only uses the ones that you have to insert with your finger not and applicator and get me to do the same at the same time of the month as her.
So right now I am wearing the largest Tampax tampons in my sissy pussy for as long as she says and have to change it as often as I need to go to the toilet.
I also have to send her pictures of me wearing my large period full bum panties and bra
you really want to go on a feminine journey then there are 4 things you must do everyday
1. Wear a bra and panties, even if under your male clothes
2. Always sit down to go to the toilet pee or poo
3. Keep your under arms, pussy region and chest / boobs area shaved or waxed
4. Have a monthly period and wear tampons on a designated day for at least 6 days
This is what I have committed to
Stephanie

Reactions: subhubby1968
Want4mor said:
I am wearing the biggest tampax tampins now in my vagina as I write this and I can feel every move that I am a girl

Reactions: Want4mor and SissyLouise
Harley07 said:
I started out taking my sisters, then as time went by moved on the my mothers supers.... I would save the applicators ans masturbate with them.... My wife didn't believe I used to do it and had me insert one while she watched... She's very adventurous sexually and likes to switch roles, I enjoy being a bottom for her... Those that say that area is one way are missing out, don't let religion, or cultural upbringing hold you back.... As good as being pegged by my wife feels I doesn't compare to a penis, the build up to orgasm you can't duplicate with a dildo...
Hi Harley,
I would love to be part of your sessions with you and your wife. Where are you based?

• Haha
Reactions: SissyLouise
BabyHailey1977 said:
I wish knows a female friend to do that with. My problem is, that after a couple hours, the tampon is uncomfortable and I want it out.
Of course you want it out because you are have your monthly period which is painful and inconvenient and pay of being girl. Either you are a girl and prepared to go thorough all the tough girly moments or not

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Back