Tampons?

Longest time for a single one in for me was the 8-9 hours overnight, but with changing regularly I would do the 6-8 day stretch no problem.

• Wow
Reactions: chrischrischris
Want4mor said:
I usually am not a true sissy. However, when I am alone I do enjoy putting on babydoll lingerie with boyshort panties. If I don’t have on a diaper, I will sometimes wear an overnight pad. If I am really feeling all out I like to slip in a large tampon for that extra touch. Then I get dressed in my normal clothes and head out on the town. No one else knows what I have on, or in! Does anyone else like to play with tampons? What is your favorite? I haven’t used enough to know the difference in most of them.
I am not a sissy as well but I like to wear lingerie and when I do I sometimes use tampons and have been using the tampax pearl ultra they are the largest size available. when you get it in properly you can't really feel it but you know its there. It will fill and expand and when full you can feel it.

• Wow
Reactions: maxgood, Want4mor and chrischrischris
I’ve played with tampons and pads for most of my life once I was old enough to know what they were and understand how to use them. For a long time I’ve always gone back and forth using them. Awhile back my wife decided that she was going to support me in my feminine cross dressing experience that I have always longed. Though I don’t get to dress all the time I do get to underdress everyday wearing panties and keeping my toenails painted. After she started supporting me she decided that I should up my fem experience by having a monthly period with that I started wearing maxi pads again for 5 days a month. I just recently decided that I was going to use tampons again and man I don’t know why I didn’t start this earlier bc ive really missed wearing tampons. I’m currently using 2 different brands but I think I’m going to switch to just one brand when we run out. The current brands I’m using are Playtex sport super and Kotex radiant super. I really like both brand but I believe I’m going to go with the Kotex radiant due to the fact I like the way they expand and you can really feel them when they expand and after they expand. It’s a nice lil reminder of what a lil femme woman I am.

• Love
Reactions: Shannon1024, Fetishbuddy, stuckin60s and 1 other person
21nbby said:
I’ve played with tampons and pads for most of my life once I was old enough to know what they were and understand how to use them. For a long time I’ve always gone back and forth using them. Awhile back my wife decided that she was going to support me in my feminine cross dressing experience that I have always longed. Though I don’t get to dress all the time I do get to underdress everyday wearing panties and keeping my toenails painted. After she started supporting me she decided that I should up my fem experience by having a monthly period with that I started wearing maxi pads again for 5 days a month. I just recently decided that I was going to use tampons again and man I don’t know why I didn’t start this earlier bc ive really missed wearing tampons. I’m currently using 2 different brands but I think I’m going to switch to just one brand when we run out. The current brands I’m using are Playtex sport super and Kotex radiant super. I really like both brand but I believe I’m going to go with the Kotex radiant due to the fact I like the way they expand and you can really feel them when they expand and after they expand. It’s a nice lil reminder of what a lil femme woman I am.
I have never tried the Kotex radiant tampons, I have used the tampax pearl and the playtex ultra they both can be felt when they expand .

• Wow
I have never used one or have a desire to try one as a male.

But it was a big deal a few years ago for people to soak a tampon in vodka or some high proof alcohol and insert it. I guess you can get drunk and not have bad breath. But it sounds like it might burn like hell to me. Maybe it will srink the hemorrhoids. Please no one do this. I dont want anyone to get hurt.

• Love
I am 50 I am getting really used to wearing female pull up incontinence panties with little frills my aunt who is 65 gave me two bags of her clothes for charity which I took home to wear I am wearing her mother of the Bride outfit pink lace dress with jacket pearl necklace and earrings tan tights over my vinyl panties cream court shoes and grey wig having a lovely time xx

• Love
Reactions: sissygirlpink and chrischrischris
Mal8 said:
I would go with the butt plug first as it’s designed for the purpose and as long as it has a wide base it’s not likely to get “lost” in the way a tampon potentially could. It’s unlikely the tampon strings would break but it might “travel” in and then you could be risking an embarrassing trip to the ER. Tampons are a bit scratchy to start with and there’s also a risk of infection if left in too long. Butt plugs are much less likely to cause this problem. A “tail” butt plug is also cute and fun. And vibrating butt plugs more fun😱especially with a diaper on over the top.

Hi,

Tampons are rather static, only tried this a couple of times and the feel wasn’t that great. I think the act of putting it in in the first place was more the stimulus.

I did however invest in what I felt was a better solution after I’d tried a couple of plugs.

There is a dual motor Ben wa balls kegel excerciser (link below), first ball inserted and second left external between your cheeks so to speak. The motors spin independently with different oscillation patterns. This drives me nuts and it’s remote control.

Jenny xx 🤭🤭

🥰🥰

• Wow
Reactions: JensBabyGirl, ScarletRoseRapier and chrischrischris
Yes, holding the tampon(and holding the road block) as long as possible!!!

Last edited:
Want4mor said:
I usually am not a true sissy. However, when I am alone I do enjoy putting on babydoll lingerie with boyshort panties. If I don’t have on a diaper, I will sometimes wear an overnight pad. If I am really feeling all out I like to slip in a large tampon for that extra touch. Then I get dressed in my normal clothes and head out on the town. No one else knows what I have on, or in! Does anyone else like to play with tampons? What is your favorite? I haven’t used enough to know the difference in most of them.
O.B. brand doesn't stretch like "Tampax" tampons. I played with them. It depends on what is more to the situation. O.B. goes in easier, etc., but as far as other stuff...

Last edited:
Reactions: Shannon1024
I thought I was the only "male" who liked using tampons..... Thank you all o_O

Reactions: BabyZinga, maxgood, Abnalover and 3 others
Sahararain said:
I thought I was the only "male" who liked using tampons..... Thank you all o_O
There was a time I thought the same

Weatheronthe8s said:
Yeah. I've never actually had an enema before. So I am not sure how that feels.
Whats an enema?

Softypink said:
Whats an enema?
Basically a thing you use to clean your insides squirting water inside you. It is a rather interesting thing, but I have never had it done as much as I'd like to try it.

Reactions: Softypink and chrischrischris
Softypink said:
Whats an enema?
Wow. You have never used a enema. They can be very useful at unplugging yourself from occasional constipation or for surgery prep. But they are also commonly used as a way to make the bowel move when you want it to by training it to respond to enemas. This can be very useful to a person with poor bowel control. As they can do it early in the morning and get the colon free for the day so there is no poop to come out. But anything over occasional use should be advised by a doctor recommendation and approval first..

Some people are addicted to taking 3 or 4 a day for some reason and like anything to much of a good thing can be bad. You can wash out good bacteria an nutrients your body needs. But there are a few different types kinds with a good old litter or 2 of water being used or soap and water or you can use a saline that will make your bowel contract more. Now they they say that coffee and tea enema's can be useful but again please talk to a doctor if you plan on making any of these routine.

Reactions: Softypink
chrischrischris said:
Plugging away is cool but you can't beat the real thing lol
The real thing is amazing. Best sexual feeling I’ve ever had.

• Love
Reactions: maxgood and chrischrischris
BabyHailey1977 said:
I love using tampons and they feel so good. Before, I used them all the time but now it’s just every once in a while. Butt plugs feel so much better.
Tampons are the best and for me, if you truely want to be femmy, you have to have a monthly cycle, either diarised by yourself OR better still with a trusted female friend and you match her cycle like I do.
Steph

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
stuckin60s said:
I am not a sissy as well but I like to wear lingerie and when I do I sometimes use tampons and have been using the tampax pearl ultra they are the largest size available. when you get it in properly you can't really feel it but you know its there. It will fill and expand and when full you can feel it.
Exactly, you are right. You can’t really feel it too much once our sissy pussy relaxes but you DO know it’s in there which is great reminding you with every step that you are a girly

Reactions: maxgood
Stephlau2000 said:
Tampons are the best and for me, if you truely want to be femmy, you have to have a monthly cycle, either diarised by yourself OR better still with a trusted female friend and you match her cycle like I do.
Steph
I wish knows a female friend to do that with. My problem is, that after a couple hours, the tampon is uncomfortable and I want it out.

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
oleman72 said:
Got a Tampax Super+ in now. Also like the Tampax Ultra. their largest. Love it when
I have one in and out walking.
Where is it in right now?

BabyHailey1977 said:
I wish knows a female friend to do that with. My problem is, that after a couple hours, the tampon is uncomfortable and I want it out.
That’s the whole idea, you need to experience the pain and inconveniences of your period

Reactions: Newtolittlespacelife2023
Back