Survey - Disposable Diaper Backsheet Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiwi Caribbean and col. blue

I'm a sucker for blues and greens, and it looks like I'm not alone!

328c aqua
354c spring
320c turquoise

151c Tenn Orange

305 Caribbean

430C Steel

Caribbean, Watermelon, and Spring. Those colors would be pretty neat.

To be honest I prefer the white color they are right now. Please keep them available if you do decide to release a color version.

Anything in a light baby type blue would be cool!

White, blue and yellow. Maybe color them according to their absorbency. It would nice for the industry to standardize colors based on that feature and it wouldn't end up having a lot of the same thing in inventory. We already have print diapers available if we want them.

Feedback? I can do feedback! Thank you for polling us!
#1 Powdered Violet (#264C ...I like purple Molicares..)
#2 325C Aqua
#3 Mint (351C)

...I'm struggling to imagine what metallic gold would look like!

Considering the more common colors of baby blue and pink would be naturally popular.
183C dusty rose.
283C Col Blue.
and I also like 439C Drk Brown. ( but only because it looks more like vanilla than brown and it certainly is not dark)
and Powdered Violet (#264C) for those who miss the purple Molicares. I personally like the new blue.

As a follow up to my earlier post, I have a few ABU space diapers at the moment and the colors on the prints on this diaper would look fantastic on a Northshore (light blue, orange, green).

I'd like to personally thank everyone for contributing to this survey. I certainly have enough feedback to get started and look into a few options. However, I will keep checking back to review any new comments on this thread.

Sincerely,
Adam

Adam - I'd love a solid red diaper. Say true Red

I hope it's still possible to mention personal choices. ^^ Found this thread just now - in case it is still possible, my favourites would be:

• 264C Powdered Violet
  • 277C Sky
  • 351C Mint

I like Brite Blue and Caribbean, and if Mint was just a little brighter I'd go for that.

pig pink, watermelon, fushia

white is wonderful love wearing them very babyish
but colors i like
265C Light Purple
328C Aqua
305 Caribbean

Adam, you should've created a poll for this. Would be easier to track overall color desire metrics.

Sorry, I was not aware of this feature before. Thx.

Llayden said:
Adam, you should've created a poll for this. Would be easier to track overall color desire metrics.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Sorry, I was not aware of this feature before. Thx.

Oh yeah, I just thought about it too. I know there are common systems in use to create online polls and voting as well. I'm not sure where they are specifically, but I've seen some content creators using them on YouTube lately.

325C Aqua
151C Tenn Orange
178C Coral

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back