Survey - Disposable Diaper Backsheet Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like white, but I also like "pig pink" and col blue!

ProudPaddedBro said:
When you say pattern do you mean anything other than a solid color? Or do you just mean designs, stripes, etc?

BTW you guys have a great website, great support staff and a fantastic diaper in the NS Supreme line. Thanks for all that you do for the IC community and I appreciate you reaching out!!!

Thanks for the kind words. We're likely just looking at solid colors at this time.

Black
Brite Blue
And if you had Crimson, I'd be contractually obligated to represent. (Roll Tide)

From one Adam to another, I'd personally vote for the Drake Red, the Brite Blue, and the Spring green. Also white is great but I've heard you say that won't be going away so we won't be worried about that.

As long as you say white isn't going anywhere, I'd pick something in a dark blue like 281c. It seems like it would blend in well under bluejeans if a little bit was exposed, and it's also probably my favorite color. I'd also say black is appealing, as I like black diapers for some reason.

I understand that you are still in the conceptual stage right now, but do you have any idea when you are planning on unveiling these new colors?

I like blue, a light green wouldn't be bad either (not depend's old green)

I would say Drake Red, Aqua, and Spring

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

KryanAshford said:
I would like spring green, brite blue, orange, or maybe crimson

You could do a rainbow pack just called Colors. It's simple and gets the point across.

I was just going to suggest that. I suppose it'd be a big pain though to manufacture. These shells come on large rolls and they probably get 10,000 diapers or so on a roll. So you can't just make every diaper off the line the next color. But I must admit, seeing a bag of diapers with all 10/12 of them different bright colors like a handful of M&M's would be amazing!

I wonder if tie-dye is a possibility? You might be able to get a roll of something like that?

Another off-the-wall idea... diapers that start all white, but have a "full shell" wetness indicator on them that does the tie-dye thing wherever it gets wet... (even one that was a single color that was full-indicator I think would be interesting)

- - - Updated - - -

rennecfox said:
I like blue, a light green wouldn't be bad either (not depend's old green)

If you're going to go with a solid color, I'd suggest something that hasn't been done before. Lipstick Red or Hot Pink

(some may really enjoy the thrill of a Lipstick Red diaper, such an intensely obvious diaper hiding under your clothing! Or maybe mommy putting you in a diaper that's deliberately showing through that cute white dress... sorry little one, everyone will see your diaper!)

NorthShoreAdam said:
With the change of the Molicare Super Plus briefs from purple to blue, we've been getting a lot of requests to produce NorthShore briefs in various colors. I'd be very appreciative to anyone who could take the time to respond to this thread with their top 3 color choices for plastic-backed briefs.

Thanks!
Adam

View attachment 29314

Hi Northshore Adam
Do you offer shipping to the uk yet ?

Blue, brite blue or carribean.

Bby said:
Hi Northshore Adam
Do you offer shipping to the uk yet ?

Unfortunately, not.

183 Dusty Rose
315C Mint
264C Powdered Violet

Orange , bright blue , metallic silver
Can't get your brand in Australia though :/

Adam,
Thanks for asking the forum. I don't like dark colors on my diapers so I like the lighter pastel greens, blues and yellows.

283C Col Blue
120C Pale Yellow
359C Kiwi

Dusty Rose, Kiwi, Peach

I've always been wanting a nice simple feminine diaper that is otherwise plain and/or medical looking since I wear 24/7 for incontinence. The Dusty Rose is something I'd really be interested in. Also just think the light green and light orange would look nice as well on a diaper.

Alternatively I'm about "equal" on my like of Mint and Kiwi for the light green colour. Also I wouldn't mind Pig Pink either although slightly prefer the Dusty Rose.

bambinod said:
Another off-the-wall idea... diapers that start all white, but have a "full shell" wetness indicator on them that does the tie-dye thing wherever it gets wet... (even one that was a single color that was full-indicator I think would be interesting)

OMG that sounds frickin amazing. Just the full shell wetness indicator thing. Make it all one solid color, but when wet it turns dark blue where wet.

I would like to see yellow for sure, I just like yellow diapers. A dark green or blue would also be nice or even black would be good. Personally I would prefer ambiguous colors and would also like to see multi colors in one package, if this were done in would but them for sure as I prefer colored diapers and North Shore makes a quality product

283c Col Blue, Metallic Silver, 305 Caribbean.

I had a hard time reading the color names for some reason. But I would like something light pink, light blue, and light purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back