californiaabdl said:
Hi, I've been off to college for the past 1.5 years but now I'm back living at home because I'm going to a local community college instead. So, I'll be back living at home like my high school and middle school years. I'll be taking a few online classes and the rest will be on campus. And since I'm back home and I won't have to worry about roommates or friends finding my diapers, I think now would be a good time to start wearing often. What do ya'll think?

When I mean often, I mean I kinda want to try to wearing 24/7, or at least wearing diapers/pullups every night. Note, I wont be using diapers for messing. I'd just wear them for like the thrill, or maybe I'll just wet. When I thought about this, I remember reading something about "unpotty training".

What do ya'll think? Do you think I should start wearing 24/7 and maybe committing to wetting them too? Maybe I'll just start wearing and wetting to become a bedwetter or soemthing. I've always thought about "unpotty train" myself or at least frequently having "accidents" in diapers in public or whatever. If I do go 24/7, should I wear thick adult diapers in public, just in case I might leak? OR should I just wear pullups day and night for a little thrill? But again, I'm leaning towards wearing and trying to become lowkey incontinent. I think it'd be fun.

What do you guys think I should do? Thanks for the support!
You do what makes you happy. I would try it a week or so first and go from there. I can't imagine wanting to be incontinent after the hell I have went through most my life. I mean I love the feel of security and freedom the diaper gives me but. I am also a true incontinent bladder and bowel. The bowels not every day thank god but I have my days like I posted a few days ago where I shit my self bad 4 different times in a day I didn't even know I ate enough for that much shit. 😆 What ever you do dont try to loose control of your back door. It's a misirble thing knowing it can strike any moment. I dont know how many times I have messed my self getting my pants down to go poop. Nothing eats up your skin faster than poop. So my advice would be try it for a week if you dont plan on peeing or pooping depends taped briefs they call them are very comfortable and fit well unless you are over a few hundred pounds. But they dont hold much definently not enough for you to go full time in unless you want to change every 2 hours. Understand it's not a cheap thing to do. If you buy premium diapers they are expensive and if you buy cheap ones and have to or want to use them you will use 6 to 8 a day. My advise is buy the good ones. ABENIA m4 or l4 depending on your size would be a good one to do. They are the most affordable good diaper on the market. If you want the best I recomend northshore mega max. The best by far in my eyes but not cheap. I use about 2 to 3 a day at almost 2.50 a diaper and then I use pullups during the day also some if not to far from home or a toilet. Definitely try a few and see what works. Some or these companies will give you a free samples or they have sample packs you can buy and try several different ones. What ever you do take care of your skin and make sure the diaper you choose wicks the fluid away and locks it away from your skin. If you can put your hand in your pants an pull it back with urine setting on it and I mean wet not damp then you need to change. Or get a better diaper if you havent used it much. As long as my diaper keep my skin dry by pulling fluids away I will keep it on. It can be anywhere from 6 hours to 16 with this thirsty beast but number two you take care of ASAP and I mean as soon as you can. That's the biggest part of going 24 7 is taking care of your skin. Also keep in mind most local stores dont sell quality diapers so you will have to order them. If you are living at home your parents are going to find out when they deliver.

But to be honest if I was you I would wear them as often as I want and not try to loose control. Because trust me there will be a point that you just dont want to wear at some point and want a break especially if you get a bad rash. And you will at some point get a rash. I have had to use a Foley in the past to give my skin a break. I would kill to able to decide when and if to pee in one. So please think long and hard about it before you start to de potty train. But it's your life your decision. You asked for our opinions and this is mine. You have a wonder summer man and enjoy being dry and padded when ever you want.

One last thing be sure to hit up northshore for a couple samples of mega max. they never charged me shipping or handling they just mailed me 2. There are many places that will do that some charge shipping some charge for the samples some are totally free. You have a good my friend.

if you feel the urge to give it a try then by all means go for it, if thats what makes this part of you happy then theres no harm in doing it! im not 24/7 but im getting there, i have accidents all the time when im not wearing. theres just still a few cases throughout each week where i dont really feel like wearing. i have my balance i guess

angelicprince said:
If you are living at home then I can assume your parents are also there. Do they know about your diaper preferences? if so, then go for it as long as you realize that diapers can get expensive if you wear/use 24/7. If they do not know (but you are ok with them knowing) tell them about it and wear. However, if you don't want them to find out I would advise against 24/7 as they will eventually find out.

For the unpotty training, think of it more like diaper training. instead of holding it when you need to wet, just let go. Eventually (4-5+ months depending on your resolve) you will stop realizing that you need to go and will find yourself in a wet diaper.
Year ago or so i was close at that 4-5 months wearing 247 and was wondering if i would still have control or not but now year later or 15 months total i still have not noticed any change in my bladder control ability.

Just remember that you can stop going 24/7 at any time that you choose if it doesn't work out for you. Nobody is going to keep score.

Reactions: Diaperman95
If you can budget for going 24/7 give it a go. Get involved as much or as little as you feel comfortable.
As for unpotty training your I believe its more of just conditioning yourself that its okay to use diapers bs loosing control. You would be happy that you still have all of your control anyway.
Once you get past the worry that everyone will notice your diaper, you will realize they are too preoccupied with their own lives to notice and that your just another NPC in there daily lives And 24/7 gets way easier.

Reactions: rocketman
Back