Never ordering on Amazon again…. Or at least get gift wrapping

AquaticDiapers said:
yeah, ordering on amazon is a bit risky sometimes. theoretically they should tell you if the item comes in revealing packaging, but they don't get it right 100% of the time. Was not fun the time I ordered some stuff to my university's mail room and had to pick it up with it all showing. blegh.

Reactions: AquaticDiapers and Diaperboy27
Diaperboy27 said:
Yea that’s why I never bother with Amazon any way lately they have shipped things with clear packaging so it screws up things even for normal things like if your ordering for Christmas or a birthday, it’s total bs what Amazon is doing nowadays. Just avoid it altogether make sure everything you order is shipped discreetly & time the arrival of your package well if there is a day when everyone is out of the house PLAN AROUND THAT, MAKE SURE THE DATE IT ARRIVES IS THE GUARANTEED DATE OR ATLEAST HAVE A BUFFER DAY OF SHIPPING BETWEEN WHEN YOU ORDER & THE MINIMUM AMOUNT IT TAKES TO SHIP OUT! Otherwise I wouldn’t have even bothered until I knew my parents were retired & gone in a different state! I make sure I don’t get caught, clean every thing up as much as physically possible, make sure you leave NO EVIDENCE!!! If you still live with your family your the only one who dose it & you still want this as much as possible prep for it so that there is nothing pointing to you buying it as far as anyone’s concerned these items don’t exist.
I don't know why but your comment struck me as comical because it sounds like the plotting and clean up of a crime scene. 😂😂😂 oh, the lengths we will go to ensuring no one knows this side of us. 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27
ShyGirl91 said:
My heart dropped reading this. Good news is, you were there to intercept it and it sounds like she was chill about it, maybe even knew about it.
I'm shocked they didn't send that discreetly! Thankfully, that hasn't happened to me but I'm definitely gonna be cautious from now on with any Amazon purchases!

Honestly you can almost always expect it with ABDL on Amazon you can check Q&A section people usually ask and I’ve had no issues going off recommended Q&A, eBay is pretty discreet but still look for it in the description.
Most obvious choice is stay exclusively to ABDL websites/stores they always give a discreet shipping/delivery guarantee

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and ShyGirl91
ShyGirl91 said:
I don't know why but your comment struck me as comical because it sounds like the plotting and clean up of a crime scene. 😂😂😂 oh, the lengths we will go to ensuring no one knows this side of us. 😅
YESSS EXACTLY!🤣 To be honest with you it always sucked when you get found out as a kid because they always make you throw it all out. That’s how my bing & purge cycle really hit hard! UHG 😩

• Sad
Reactions: dogboy and ShyGirl91
Use lockers or a UPS mailbox. In addition, I do agree amazon should place a disclaimer on sensitive items. Please call customer service and complain and have them escalate it to the ACES team of amazon. Our ACES team will work with the AMZL teams to placing together a better plan for discreet or sensitive deliveries. But this is not possible if nobody speaks up. Thanks! :)

ALSO: Amazon is trying to lower delivery costs so since they are trying to pay people to come pickup packages at drop off locations (I think its 10$), this would actually be a good way to get a "discount" on ABDL stuff!

Last edited:
Reactions: AquaticDiapers
Diaperboy27 said:
YESSS EXACTLY!🤣 To be honest with you it always sucked when you get found out as a kid because they always make you throw it all out. That’s how my bing & purge cycle really hit hard! UHG 😩
Aw, man. That would be hurtful! I can totally see why it would cause the binge and purge cycle to hit hard! I'm sorry you got caught and were forced to throw it all away as a kid. 🥺

ShyGirl91 said:
Aw, man. That would be hurtful! I can totally see why it would cause the binge and purge cycle to hit hard! I'm sorry you got caught and were forced to throw it all away as a kid. 🥺
Ah it’s fine honestly most of that stuff was stolen from houses of friends that I hung out with anyway so I guess I deserved it a little, at the very least it taught me that it was wrong to steal. So now it feels right to finally buy it all myself with my hard earned money!

Reactions: ShyGirl91
Anonymous96 said:
Ordered a LFB onesie from Amazon, I made sure I was home when it arrived, even though my parents were in. Anyways, it ends up arriving, and the delivery driver had a big smile on her face and gave it to me, it was the onesie in a ziplock bag with little for big branding all over it and a postage label slapped on it. Thank god I was in, otherwise that would’ve been a whole lot of explaining I had to have done with my parents! A really close call!
Have it delivered to a post office or a locker instead.

Diaperboy27 said:
Ah it’s fine honestly most of that stuff was stolen from houses of friends that I hung out with anyway so I guess I deserved it a little, at the very least it taught me that it was wrong to steal. So now it feels right to finally buy it all myself with my hard earned money!
Well, it's good it taught you not to steal. I must say, there is definitely a satisfaction of purchasing these things with my own earnings and that I don't have to worry about my parents barging into my room during Little Space.

ShyGirl91 said:
Well, it's good it taught you not to steal. I must say, there is definitely a satisfaction of purchasing these things with my own earnings and that I don't have to worry about my parents barging into my room during Little Space.
I know! I’m gonna do it this weekend my parents won’t be home they are going out of state & I’ll have the house aaaall to myself!😄

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91
Diaperboy27 said:
I know! I’m gonna do it this weekend my parents won’t be home they are going out of state & I’ll have the house aaaall to myself!😄

I understand what you’re saying but when you’re hiding it imo it’s not theft but rather it’s just your only option. Had it not be a secret you of course would just buy your own and when I was in hiding I used some I found in 2011 and made them last years (through some editing and thought process)

Do I consider it theft? No had I ordered them as my mail was checked when I was young it would have been a shit show so no I don’t personally consider it stolen/theft when it’s your only option.

Do your parents know about your ABDL side now?

Last edited:
Diaperboy27 said:
"When the cats are away, the mice will play." 😉💕

Once i checked the gift wrapping checkbox but the seller just shipped the box of scented diaper bags with baby prints all over without gift wrapping at all. It got delivered to my work because it was safer but still...they luckily didn't ask or say anything.
This wouldn't have happened if the seller was Amazon itself and not a 3rd party seller.

HieronymusSquash said:
Have it delivered to a post office or a locker instead.
Such advice is limited depending on the location of the buyer and the carrier being used.
If they ship with ups, DHL, DPD or gls i cannot choose to have them deliver it to z post office, instead i can choose a pickup shop which is further away.
Only when the regular postal service is used i can choose to deliver it straight to the nearest office but only on the postal service their website, not through Amazon.
Things work different in every continent :3

Reactions: Deleted member 63979
winterheart01 said:
Such advice is limited depending on the location of the buyer and the carrier being used.
If they ship with ups, DHL, DPD or gls i cannot choose to have them deliver it to z post office, instead i can choose a pickup shop which is further away.
Only when the regular postal service is used i can choose to deliver it straight to the nearest office but only on the postal service their website, not through Amazon.
That has to be frustrating.

HieronymusSquash said:
That has to be frustrating.
It is, even more so that you never know which carrier is used in advance.
Amazon EU uses mostly the regular postal service, sometimes they used another courier, but the 3rd party sellers on amazon use whatever they want and it's sometimes annoying they don't mention which courier, some even use the weirdest courier services (very small ones) for express delivery, they really deliver in one day but a tiny car with a guy with a fluo jacket comes out to hand over the parcel.
In those cases I also never get a mail from the courier if DPD or GLS is used. DHL does notify. But DPD and GLS only notify when the seller has a more expensive contract with them for more delivery features so it's very unpredictable, but that doesn't mean I don't like to buy from Amazon because of that :)
It's just more risky when you want to buy something discreetly. Also because Amazon in EU does not allow you to fill in an address of a postal office, they won't directly ship to one.

Ahh, in ABDL.....paranoia is your friend 😉
Screenshot_20230519-104306-01.jpeg
It always pays to double-triple-check 😁
But, nothing is ever 100% for sure.
Amazon are on a 'packaging reduction' drive, so there'll be cockups, especially during busy periods or by new/lovestruck/unhappy packers.
A possible little get-around is to order more than one product (of different things and sellers) at a time, with your shipping preference set to 'ship all items in as few packages as possible' (or whatever it says) as a default. You're usually guaranteed a big box for even the littlest of items 🤭

Non-ABDL gear arriving in diaper boxes is always fun, though 🤭
I once had something come, years ago, in either a Tena or Mollies box. Thankfully, the box just had stockcode markings (Tena used to do shipping boxes with graphics of the product 😲).

Its a somewhat new development, but I have noticed lately that when you get to the order page it tells you if it an item comes without any kind of cover and asks if you want it put in an amazon box at no additional charge. It's easy to miss and I've only seen it in the last couple of weeks. Hopefully they give you that option next time.

Dome said:
This is not the first time I've heard of this issue with Amazon. I personally don't offer from them simply because I don't want these items in my purchase history. You can't delete items from your purchase history on Amazon and they have cookies galore.
While you can’t delete from purchase history, you can archive the order so it won’t show in the list of purchased items. You can access the list of archived orders another way.
Patricia

Or create an alternate email and Amazon account specifically for AB/DL stuff.

Back