Never ordering on Amazon again…. Or at least get gift wrapping

Anonymous96

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ordered a LFB onesie from Amazon, I made sure I was home when it arrived, even though my parents were in. Anyways, it ends up arriving, and the delivery driver had a big smile on her face and gave it to me, it was the onesie in a ziplock bag with little for big branding all over it and a postage label slapped on it. Thank god I was in, otherwise that would’ve been a whole lot of explaining I had to have done with my parents! A really close call!

• Wow
Reactions: Diaperman95, FeistyPants, Seabear and 3 others
Omg that's literally my worst nightmare! I wonder if that was a knowing smile from the driver? So maybe not as bad??

Reactions: odd1inSyde, FeistyPants, Loomie2003 and 5 others
They didn't offer the option to ship it in amazon packaging? Might still be safer to have it shipped to an amazon locker location anyway

Unfortunately this kind of thing can be problematic in general. I've definitely ordered cases of diapers from places that claim they have "discreet shipping" only to have the diapers ship in their original case which doesn't say "briefs" or anything but still has various labeling like "medium" and "96 count" or whatever

Last edited:
Reactions: todderhr, ShyGirl91, tunafish and 2 others
This is not the first time I've heard of this issue with Amazon. I personally don't offer from them simply because I don't want these items in my purchase history. You can't delete items from your purchase history on Amazon and they have cookies galore.

• Wow
Reactions: Hemix, ShyGirl91 and Diaperboy27
yeah, ordering on amazon is a bit risky sometimes. theoretically they should tell you if the item comes in revealing packaging, but they don't get it right 100% of the time. Was not fun the time I ordered some stuff to my university's mail room and had to pick it up with it all showing. blegh.

• Wow
Reactions: ShyGirl91 and Diaperboy27
I've had similar experiences with amazon over the years. One should never trust amazon to be discreet, even if they specifically give you the option for discreet delivery. Amazon doesn't care about you; they are just trying to keep up with the demand and their bottom line is more important than providing good service or showing their customers any respect.

Reactions: ShyGirl91, WarmAndSquishy and Diaperboy27
Bnuuy said:
They didn't offer the option to ship it in amazon packaging? Might still be safer to have it shipped to an amazon locker location anyway

Unfortunately this kind of thing can be problematic in general. I've definitely ordered cases of diapers from places that claim they have "discreet shipping" only to have the diapers ship in their original case which doesn't say "briefs" or anything but still has various labeling like "medium" and "96 count" or whatever
THIS. If you have the option for a locker and it's not too far out of the way, do it. It's the most discreet way I know of to order from Amazon and is totally worth it.

Reactions: ShyGirl91, lilbabyjooce, AJFan2020 and 1 other person
Yea that’s why I never bother with Amazon any way lately they have shipped things with clear packaging so it screws up things even for normal things like if your ordering for Christmas or a birthday, it’s total bs what Amazon is doing nowadays. Just avoid it altogether make sure everything you order is shipped discreetly & time the arrival of your package well if there is a day when everyone is out of the house PLAN AROUND THAT, MAKE SURE THE DATE IT ARRIVES IS THE GUARANTEED DATE OR ATLEAST HAVE A BUFFER DAY OF SHIPPING BETWEEN WHEN YOU ORDER & THE MINIMUM AMOUNT IT TAKES TO SHIP OUT! Otherwise I wouldn’t have even bothered until I knew my parents were retired & gone in a different state! I make sure I don’t get caught, clean every thing up as much as physically possible, make sure you leave NO EVIDENCE!!! If you still live with your family your the only one who dose it & you still want this as much as possible prep for it so that there is nothing pointing to you buying it as far as anyone’s concerned these items don’t exist.

Reactions: ShyGirl91
Order direct and get it fast and discrete every time.

Unless the shipper decides to send the package to three different distribution hubs after it already made it to the right one and you thought you were about to get it the next day. Thanks FedEx!

Last edited:
Amazon is known to do this I avoid them for ABDL related items! I bet that delivery driver had a good giggle 🤭 but she’s definitely seen worse and probably thought it looked cute 🥰 who does the washing? That’s a big one if you’re hiding it you’ll need to maintain hygiene.

Some suggestions as I see you’re from the UK

Cuddlz
NRU
ABU UK
Dottydiapercompany

I can tell you from experience they all deliver in black bags/boxes with no indication and anything abroad will have customs declarations but will still be equally as private.

Reactions: ShyGirl91, Joediaper, Edgewater and 1 other person
Anonymous96 said:
Ordered a LFB onesie from Amazon, I made sure I was home when it arrived, even though my parents were in. Anyways, it ends up arriving, and the delivery driver had a big smile on her face and gave it to me, it was the onesie in a ziplock bag with little for big branding all over it and a postage label slapped on it. Thank god I was in, otherwise that would’ve been a whole lot of explaining I had to have done with my parents! A really close call!
Are there Amazon lockers near you? Probably the safest way to keep things discrete...
Dependonme

Oh that would be very embarrassing, for sure. Two ideas that might help:
1. See if you can use a drop-off location. As @Abnalover said, an Amazon locker, or in Canada we can set up a "virtual post office box" that sends the package to a post office retail location (ie inside a store), where you can go to pick it up yourself. (Still maybe some embarrassment if the clerk sees the box, but better than your parents seeing it!)
2. Be sure to watch if Amazon says "packaging reveals contents" (or something like that), and be sure to tick the box to hide that, or even gift wrap.
I'm sure it's a common issue for those like us!

Reactions: ShyGirl91, Diaperboy27 and AJFan2020
LittleMonsterUK said:
Amazon is known to do this I avoid them for ABDL related items! I bet that delivery driver had a good giggle 🤭 but she’s definitely seen worse and probably thought it looked cute 🥰 who does the washing? That’s a big one if you’re hiding it you’ll need to maintain hygiene.

Some suggestions as I see you’re from the UK

Cuddlz
NRU
ABU UK
Dottydiapercompany

I can tell you from experience they all deliver in black bags/boxes with no indication and anything abroad will have customs declarations but will still be equally as private.
I use the washing machine when I’m home alone, if it’s a long gap where I’m not alone, I’ll wash my onesies in the shower and leave them to dry on my radiator

Anonymous96 said:
I use the washing machine when I’m home alone, if it’s a long gap where I’m not alone, I’ll wash my onesies in the shower and leave them to dry on my radiator

Have you ever thought about just coming clean? It honestly might be as bad as you think it is.

LittleMonsterUK said:
Have you ever thought about just coming clean? It honestly might be as bad as you think it is.
I don’t know it’s an awkward one. I think my mum knows as she has found a paci on my floor, I used the excuse to say it helps stops cravings for cigarettes. She then found plastic pants drying on my radiator and asked if I had any issues I wanted to discuss with her, as well as her finding a pack of size 7 pampers. I told her I just enjoy wearing them as it’s comfortable. Since this convo I have been more confident in wearing, I’m not over the top stealthy as I used to be. She even found a pair of plastic pants wrapped in my towel in the washing basket, she said she put them in my bedroom. I think she mainly knows I have private pleasures and is probably cool with it tbh, but I’d rather not throw it in her face etc

Reactions: Diaperon
Anonymous96 said:
I don’t know it’s an awkward one. I think my mum knows as she has found a paci on my floor, I used the excuse to say it helps stops cravings for cigarettes. She then found plastic pants drying on my radiator and asked if I had any issues I wanted to discuss with her, as well as her finding a pack of size 7 pampers. I told her I just enjoy wearing them as it’s comfortable. Since this convo I have been more confident in wearing, I’m not over the top stealthy as I used to be. She even found a pair of plastic pants wrapped in my towel in the washing basket, she said she put them in my bedroom. I think she mainly knows I have private pleasures and is probably cool with it tbh, but I’d rather not throw it in her face etc

If she already knows then keep it private but just have your age play apparel move through the washing system she honestly probably won’t even care but it won’t hurt you to talk to her about it 💯

Reactions: Anonymous96
Be sure you leave that in your review to warn other buyers.

Reactions: ShyGirl91, Diaperboy27 and LittleRascal
I've had it happen to me as well but I live alone so it doesn't bother me.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
Anonymous96 said:
You’ll probably want to open the bathroom window (and maybe run an exhaust fan) to minimize the amount of water vapor that could get into your bathroom ceiling. Otherwise the bathroom could get some noticeable water damage over time.

My heart dropped reading this. Good news is, you were there to intercept it and it sounds like she was chill about it, maybe even knew about it.
I'm shocked they didn't send that discreetly! Thankfully, that hasn't happened to me but I'm definitely gonna be cautious from now on with any Amazon purchases!

Back