Never ordering on Amazon again…. Or at least get gift wrapping

At least the driver was kind enough to tuck them behind the bench. Ordered same-day delivery because the option was there, and apparently whoever packed the order decided they didn't need a box; won't be doing that again 😂🤷

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230521_144415_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230521_144415_Outlook.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Diaperboy27
Joediaper said:
Or create an alternate email and Amazon account specifically for AB/DL stuff.

I done that definitely recommend

That really blows. Reminds me of last year when I ordered some pull ups. There was this huge box sitting in front of my apartment door that had the logos and pictures all over it. I'm sure the neighbors figured out I was abdl because I already got a bunch of dolls in my front window. It ain't hard to put two and two together

Many of Amazons products come straight from another outside source selling on it much like Ebay. I would bet LFB did this to you or one of their retailers selling on Amazon. Amazon normally use a all white padded plastic envelope when they ship small items. You can always request discrete shipping too.

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and dogboy
I just got a cloth diaper, in its plastic bag with an Amazon label on it; most of the text was covered but the word DIAPER was very clear. I don't live with anyone and the people in this trailer park mind their own business.... I did complain about it, though.

I also had a big box of diapers delivered last winter by FedEx that was discreet as far as it goes... but the tape was loose and FedEx put it in the wrong yard, a neighbor brought it to me. Neighbor wasn't anyone I know so no biggie...

oldpppants said:
I just got a cloth diaper, in its plastic bag with an Amazon label on it; most of the text was covered but the word DIAPER was very clear. I don't live with anyone and the people in this trailer park mind their own business.... I did complain about it, though.

I also had a big box of diapers delivered last winter by FedEx that was discreet as far as it goes... but the tape was loose and FedEx put it in the wrong yard, a neighbor brought it to me. Neighbor wasn't anyone I know so no biggie...
Well I think risk of people are sadly part of using diapers no matter hw you get them. If you buy them local you take the chance of being seen buying them or bringing them home. If you buy from a incontinent company I do not know any that wont ship in a discrete box. I use to buy molicare from XP medical years ago and they would take all the diapers out of the case and turn the box wrong side out re-tape it and re-pack it. Northshore always sends a discrete box. Of course a nosy parent might look up the company's name from the shipping label and look them up too. You can always have things sent to a local fedex and pick them up on site too. Most places offer this.

Joediaper said:
Or create an alternate email and Amazon account specifically for AB/DL stuff.
You know, I hadn't thought of that. I normally would prefer to order directly from the source or other third party supplier (i.e. Northshore for Crinklz, etc.) but there are a couple things on Amazon that I would like to try that I haven't found elsewhere. Trest being a good example. But I've been very reluctant to mix my "real" account with ABDL stuff just because ads and things tend to start following you around which can be troublesome.

Anyway, thanks for the idea. I may give that a go!

I had ordered diaper boosters off amazon over the weekend. It arrived not in a box but in original plastic packaging with everything showing with the shipping label slapped on it. OMG. Luckily, I had it delivered to an Amazon Hub so nobody saw it except for the delivery driver.

Reactions: AshtonFreecss and Diaperboy27
wetaccident said:
You know, I hadn't thought of that. I normally would prefer to order directly from the source or other third party supplier (i.e. Northshore for Crinklz, etc.) but there are a couple things on Amazon that I would like to try that I haven't found elsewhere. Trest being a good example. But I've been very reluctant to mix my "real" account with ABDL stuff just because ads and things tend to start following you around which can be troublesome.

Anyway, thanks for the idea. I may give that a go!
The thing about Amazon is that if you are a Prime member the shipping is fast and free... but buyer beware, I guess.

I'm pretty po'd too after I ordered some attends poly briefs and they sent the attends non poly... some jack ass taped over the the barcode with a upc that said poly....

jamiejamie said:
I had ordered diaper boosters off amazon over the weekend. It arrived not in a box but in original plastic packaging with everything showing with the shipping label slapped on it. OMG. Luckily, I had it delivered to an Amazon Hub so nobody saw it except for the delivery driver.
I contacted amazon after my most recent delivery arrived the same way - someone had slapped a sticker on it and called it good. The CSR I dealt with allegedly added some kind of note to my account to ensure everything that comes to the house comes in a box, and he went even further by sending me another bag for free. They arrived in a box, and the driver was pleasant as could be.

Reactions: dogboy, Diaperboy27, jamiejamie and 1 other person
Anonymous96 said:
had a big smile on her face and gave it to me
you never know, she might have been one of us. If she didn't know, who really has time to look up companies on packages? Especially not amazon drivers, I hear they keep them over worked and under paid.

Additionally, I doubt she knew it was specifically for you.

Amazon locker is your best bet!

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and AshtonFreecss
Oh yikes! Thats a big fear of mine! Atleast you were able to get it before your parents saw!

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and AshtonFreecss
Just received a package and wanted to share why I will always order direct from the distributers website. Not only was there nothing on the outside of the box accept the shipping label but they went the extra mile to add a couple extra belts of tape across the top and a piece of cardboard under the flaps for extra coverage at the top and bottom of the box.

52920460321_88cd976592_b.jpg

52920917818_242e5a192a_b.jpg

Reactions: Fyianneko and Diaperboy27
Back