How often do you wear diapers?

I usually average 2-3 times every 2 weeks. It is much easier for me to wear at one house I stay at than the other. As strange as it sounds I have no intention of ever going 24/7 for environmental reasons. I try to just wear enough to meet my mental comfort needs.

Reactions: DiaperWA and Wolfman69
I will wear anywhere. But I usually don’t mess only wet. But I wear prolly 4 days total a week on average. Work holds back for the other days.

Reactions: Wolfman69
24/7. Somewhere between 3 and 5 a day.

Reactions: thedlguy
Eclectic said:
24/7. Somewhere between 3 and 5 a day.
Yes.
24/7 with me.
4 to 6 diapers per day.

Over the past 2 months it's been almost daily/nightly with maybe a day or two sprinkled in without being padded. At the end of 2022 I was wearing about as frequently as I am now but then purged whenever I gave a former friend a place for themselves and their animals to stay from the end of August '23 to the end of December '23. In January, I put myself back in padded to help with major insecurities and anxiety about life. If someone didn't need a place to stay then I wouldn't have purged and taken an extended break away for staying padded. It's a major tool I use to protect myself from the world with. Its only recently in these last 2 months I've switched to wearing tab style padding instead of pullups which I had been accustomed to. Had been wearing padding on and off since I was 16/17 then moved in with roommates at 18 and purged until I was 24 and only wore pullups to bed or at work during overnight shifts with no coworkers very sporadically. When I was 2019 I got my own apartment and have had my own lease ever since. In 2019 I started wearing pullups 2-3 days a week until it became almost daily at the end of 2022. At the beginning of January 2023 my sister needed a place to stay. I ended up telling her about my padding since my apartment is a tiny 1br and it wasn't something I was going to purge again. That conversation went very well and strengthened our relationship over the last year. Then my sister moved out in May of 2023 and I had my space back to myself. Even though I told my sister about my padding I wasn't loafing making it obvious to the eyes. But once I had my space back to myself had a no pants dance everyday lol. Until the end of August 2023 when a former friend needed a place to stay for herself and her animals. I of course helped out. And as a result I purged all my pullups. Until they moved out in December 2023. In 2024 my first order of the new year were packages of Seni Super Quatro and Abena Abri-Form M4 along with a package of cardinal health briefs from the pharmacy while waiting on UPS to deliver the better quality products lol. But ever since getting my space back to myself again, I have been padded daily/nightly consistently with only 1 or 2 days of the week maybe without my armor.

Usually once or twice per week

Every night

I’ve been 24/7 for over two years, I’ll take breaks to air out. But otherwise I’m in a diaper.

very often but not 24/7

24/7/365

Reactions: thedlguy
safaridaze said:
I wear when I can, which is when I am alone, which is not that often. I tend to have buy and purge cycles. I can wear for like 3 nights in a row, then get upset with myself, toss out my supply and then go weeks, months, and not touch them.

It seems the more I use them, the more I want them, and the more I distract myself from them, the more I can go without.

I also feel over the past 2 years, I have begun to accept this part of me a little more, and I am becoming more comfortable with it, and so I am doing it more now than I ever have before. Further, my recent fantacy of being little seems to have made my urge to wear stronger. Not that long ago, I knew I liked Diapers, but did not think of myself as an AB, just a DL.

Not sure that makes any sense, but it is how I feel..
I completely understand and have found myself in the same situation many times. The getting upset with myself and throwing everything away. So silly, because I actually enjoy wearing. On top of it, I suffer with IBS-D so throwing them away when I know I'm going to eventually need them was just plain stupid of me. Plus, it's like literally throwing money in the trash. I don't have enough of that as it is. Lol!

Every single night, I’ve always wet the bed

Reactions: Deleted member 79251 and Wetshisbed
EliotSchroeder said:
Usually once or twice per week
I am the same way At most I get to wear a couple of times a week. Then there are weeks on end I never get to wear. Which makes the times I wear even more enjoyable

Reactions: Wolfman69 and geka
Every night for bedwetting.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
diapers4life said:
24/7 except for showering and changing. There aren't many alternatives if you don't have any regular underwear anymore. 🙃
I haven't had any normal underwear for 10 years. I found all my under pants in the rag bag one day. My wife said I was unlikely to need them any more. I took this as meaning she was ok with me being in nappies all the time.

I go through phases like a lot of people have said. Sometimes I go months without touching my collection, but currently with what's going on in my personal life, it has been quite often.

Also like others have said, the more I wear, the more I have the desire to wear. It's just such a nice and comforting feeling being warm and padded (and wet eventually)!

• Love
Reactions: ryan8710
briefman1 said:
I am the same way At most I get to wear a couple of times a week. Then there are weeks on end I never get to wear. Which makes the times I wear even more enjoyable
I totally understand. Same circumstance for me.

last night , i wanted to go to bed squishy

Back